Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was 9/11 the result of a new energy weapon?
I'm not really qualified to make a reasonable judgement about the following, but I do find it intriguing. Is what the presenter says possible or likely?

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Dave, there are some other threads on our Forum on Wood. The Hutchinson Effect is real [if sometimes distorted as to what it is and is not] - and he had GREAT troubles with the authorities in Canada - who confiscated all of his equipment from his home. Woods research, IMO, is interesting and provocative, but remains unsupported thus far by most evidence. While not out of the realm of possibility, such powerful beam weaponry is not yet known [it could be a well kept secret] and especially if positioned in Space, hard to imagine where the needed power could come from. It would explain some of the stranger observations, but there are alternatives. I do not dismiss Wood as many 911 researchers do, but keep an open mind on her work - while not lining up behind it, just yet. As I said, there are simpler to achieve ways of doing most of the observed effects. She should, however, not be totally dismissed and she raises several interesting questions that remain unexplained or poorly explained using 'standard' 911 Truth theories. Whether one likes her theories or not, her [expensive] book has just about the best collection of photos of the debris and event as any.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Pete. I've certainly got an open mind on it and the Tesla/Hutchison effect. No reason to still have most of Tesla's work classified if it doesn't have a genuine value, I would say.

I was also taken By Wood's "justification" effect. I have these photo's from her presentation as steel beams just seem to evaporate into dust. I watched it happen in real time (that is to say video time) and assuming there was no jiggery-pokery with the video, it does raise considerable questions, I think.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6440&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 32 KB / Downloads: 42)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
I haven't got 2 hours set aside to watch that video today.

However, I note that whatever is happening to the steel beams happens all ay once along their entire length. I would suppose that you would see a freefall collapse in the event those beams were supporting a building, not a progressive collapse.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:I haven't got 2 hours set aside to watch that video today.

However, I note that whatever is happening to the steel beams happens all ay once along their entire length. I would suppose that you would see a freefall collapse in the event those beams were supporting a building, not a progressive collapse.

I completely understand the time issue Drew. I found time only out of interest in the free energy subject and associated matters. I think you're correct. The steel beams dissolve into thin air. They do not fall, just turn to dust. As I say, assuming there is no faking of the vid involved and I don't think there is.

Another issue Wood's raises, and also a good one, I think, is where did all that rubble and matter go? The two towers amounted to 1.2 million tons all told (she explained) and yet once the dust has settled, there very little in the way of rubble.

Compare that to a small British high rise:

The building (Bridgeman House) coming down:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6441&stc=1]

The subsequent rubble pile:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6442&stc=1]

But the WTC gave only this amount of rubble - nowhere near 1.2 million tons in my inexpert estimation:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6443&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   demolition-BH4.jpg (Size: 79.99 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   demolition-BH8.jpg (Size: 216.18 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   world-trade-center.jpg (Size: 71.06 KB / Downloads: 35)
David Guyatt Wrote:Thanks Pete. I've certainly got an open mind on it and the Tesla/Hutchison effect. No reason to still have most of Tesla's work classified if it doesn't have a genuine value, I would say.

I was also taken By Wood's "justification" effect. I have these photo's from her presentation as steel beams just seem to evaporate into dust. I watched it happen in real time (that is to say video time) and assuming there was no jiggery-pokery with the video, it does raise considerable questions, I think.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6440&stc=1]

Yes, the almost magicians flourish disappearance of those CORE columns [the biggest that there were!] is......very strange and, as yet, unexplained. I agree also that something 'ain't right' that much of Tesla's files are not 'available' or are classified...... Judy Wood is thinking out of the 'box' and the questions she asks are as important as the answers she proposes. Sadly, she has been victimized by much of the 911 Truth community - only because her ideas are slightly beyond standard Physics. Jack White was a big fan of Wood. I think his 911 materials are still somewhere on the internet - and some on this Forum, and many involve support for her theories and work.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thinking outside of the box should be a requirement for us all, and not something to be besmirched about. There's a lot in that Youtube clip I find provoking.
The atomisation of the metal struts - the short version follows a brief news conference (quite funny really) about DEWs at approx 1:41:

After looking carefully at the short clip, you can see that the very top of the steel struts is still moving downward as the upwelling cloud of light colored dust obscures it. The struts did appear to be shedding dark colored dust as they started to fall, and I can't tell you if that is "normal" or not.

It does remind me of some sort of magician's trick, with the view being obscured right as the magician pulls a fast one on you.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
There follows a youtube clip of an interview with Ken Shoulders in the company of John Hutchison.

First of all though, here is Shoulders career history taken from Wiki which will give readers some idea of his knowledge and expertise:

Quote:

Kenneth R. Shoulders

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kenneth Radford Shoulders (1927 June 7, 2013) was an experimental physicist and inventor.[SUP][1][/SUP] He is known for various work related to the field of energy and has also been credited as an early pioneer of electron beam lithography, which has become a key mask-making technology for modern microelectronics.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] He has additionally been attributed the title, Father of Vacuum of Microelctronics'[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] and been known as a founder of microelectronic field emission devices.[SUP][5][/SUP]

Contents

[hide]

Career[edit]

In the 1950s, Shoulders worked as a researcher at MIT in applied research on microminiature data-processing components and systems and worked with Dudley Allen Buck in making thin-film cryotron integrated circuits.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] In 1958, he moved to California to work as a Senior Research Engineer, Applied Physics Laboratory created by Charles Rosen at Stanford Research Institute (SRI).[SUP][9][/SUP] Early in his career at SRI, Shoulders made the first 12 quadrupole mass spectrometers[SUP][10][/SUP] and then later worked with others such as mouse inventor, Douglas Engelbart and Jerre Noe.[SUP][11][/SUP]
In the 1980s, Shoulders moved to Austin, Texas to work at Jupiter Technologies as Chief Inventor and focusing on electron condensed charge technology (referred to as EV's) along with Hal Puthoff.[SUP][4][/SUP]
In 2000, Shoulders' work related to high energy electron charge clusters was incorporated into a Future Energy Technologies briefing presented to The U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.

Selected Bibliography[edit]

D.A. Buck and K.R. Shoulders, An approach to microminiature systems, in Proceedings of the Eastern Joint Computer Conference, Amer. Inst. of Elect. Engrs.: New York, 1958, p. 55-59.
K.R. Shoulders, "Microelectronics Using Electron Beam Activated Machining Techniques," in Franz L. Alt, ed., Advances in Computers, vol 2 (New York: Academic Press, 1961), pp. 135293. ASIN: B0007HV7DK
K.R. Shoulders, "Toward Complex Systems", from Symposium on Microelectronics and Large Systems, Nov. 17 and 18, 1964, Washington, D.C., Mathis, S. J., Wiley, R. E. and Spandorfer, L. M., editors, Spartan Books and MacMillan, 1965, pp. 97128.
C.A. Spindt and K.R. Shoulders, Research in micron-size Field-emission tubes, in IEEE Conference Record, 1966 Eight Conference on Tube Techniques, 1966, p. 143.
K. R. Shoulders, EVA Tale of Discovery, Austin, TX, 1987. A historical sketch of early EV work having: 246 pages, 153 photos and drawings, 13 references.

External links[edit]

Things start to get really interesting around the 21:24 mins stage:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The KEY to unlocking the 'official lie' of 9-11-01 is there was TOO MUCH ENERGY INVOLVED! Peter Lemkin 28 19,638 06-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Pentagon's non-lethal weapon projects leaked - including a laser beam that 'steers enemy planes' Ed Jewett 0 2,075 06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett