Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Dead in Daytime Paris Attack at Satirical Magazine
Just happened. Ten dead from magazine Charlie Hedbo staff; two police dead - at least one of them was guarding the building!; many persons seriously wounded; the two gunman have escaped and are being tracked now in a manhunt, focused on Paris - they got away in a stolen car. France on highest state of alert. The magazine had in the past two issues done satire on Mohammed and Christ, both. Of course, the assumption is this was for the former by fundamentalist Muslims, but it is not known and no description of the two gunmen has yet been made public. Whatever [real attack or false-flag provocation], this will have major consequences, IMO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Does not look like the work of amateurs. Highly trained military action it seems at first look to me.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Does not look like the work of amateurs. Highly trained military action it seems at first look to me.

Definitely. They knew about the guards and eliminated them. It now turns out they targeted the cartoonists and the editor [four cartoonists and the editor are dead]; and they had a workable plan to get away and did......in a crowded street full of pedestrians and traffic. As one guard didn't get killed, he likely called for help, which came quickly...so they did it all very fast. A professional job, with much planning! Now they say three attackers, not two....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Probably NATO/US trained and off the reservation.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Gunmen Kill 12 in Shooting at Paris Satirical Newspaper

[Image: 193e242jlffqcjpg.jpg]Max Read

[LIST=|INDENT=-4]
[*]Share to Kinja
[*]Share to Facebook
[*]Share to Pinterest
[*]Share to Twitter
[*]Go to permalink
[/LIST]

[Image: gugpvqmghm34ql6hrtfa.png]
Masked gunmen wielding Kalashnikovs and a rocket launcher killed at least 12 people and injured 10 more at the Paris offices of satirical French newspaper Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday before escaping. French president François Hollande called the shooting "unquestionably a terrorist attack."
Video published by BFMTV and Le Monde, said to be from outside the Charlie Hebdo offices, shows two masked gunmen with large rifles. A longer, more graphic version of the video shows what appears to be the killing of a police officer; you can find it here.
Another video from the scene shows at least two gunmen shooting in the open street and shouting what might be "Allahu Akbar":
Two of the dead are policemen; the French cartoonists Cabu, Tignous, Wolinski, and Charb (the magazine's publisher) are all reported dead. A policeman at the scene of the shooting told reporters "it's carnage."
Authorities are in pursuit of the gunmen, who wounded a police officer and hit a pedestrian in their escape. Security levels have been raised at houses of worship in Paris
Charlie Hebdo is well-known for its intentionally offensive cartoons of the prophet Muhammad; in 2011, its offices were fire-bombed after it published the following cover, on which a cartoon Muhammad says "100 lashes if you don't die laughing":
[Image: 1067710649634543683.png]
Update, 9:04 a.m.: This week's issue of Charlie Hebdo depicts a caricature of Michel Houellebecq, the author of Submission, a new novel imagining an Islamic France in 2022 and a Muslim president that has been criticized as being anti-Muslim.
Gerard Biard, the magazine's editor-in-chief, told the Press Association that the publication had not received any threats prior to today's attack.
"Not to my knowledge, and I don't think anyone had received them as individuals, because they would have talked about it," he said. "There was no particular tension at the moment."
Photos identifying the Charlie Hebdo staff killed by the gunman have also been released by Agence France-Presse:
Update, 9:24 a.m.: A woman who works in the building where the Charlie Hebdo offices are located tells French newspaper L'Humanité that the shooters forced her at gunpoint to enter the code to open the building's door.
Le Monde reports that the gunmen attacked during a staff meeting, and apparently knew them all by name.
They have escaped all the way out of Paris via the Northeast side [where the getaway car was found abandoned]...and they didn't hijack a car, but had a waiting getaway car and driver; another car or cars that brought them there and likely many other confederates and logistical support before, during, after. Paris is starting to go into partial lockdown as night falls.::face.palm::
Interesting how they seem to be identifying themselves as AQ rather than what u might automatically suppose (with all the news repetition and the Broadway theatre of aerial bombing) as ISIL. I gather there's some friction between these two orgs, so a pseudo-gang false 'confession' seems unlikely, besides which, they're not exactly shy about their flag-waving.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
ISIS strikes again...::darthvader::

The cringeworthy comments on the website of The Guardian read like an episode of Brass Eye.

Somebody needs to tell them lot that ISIS, like cake, is a made up drug.
Witnesses heard the gunman announce in French that they had avenged the cartoonists for defaming the prophet Mohammed [they did not self-identify with any grouping]. This is a mess....and threatening to turn many, if not most, countries into battle zones with attacks from inside. It is complex and don't want to go into the complexities here and now..but my first thought was that most of things like this would not have come to pass had Israel not expelled, imprisoned, and repressed the Palestinians; ditto the USA not having started several false-flag and resource wars in the Middle East (with their buddies), as well as supporting the most tyrannical and repressive middle-eastern nations. These two general 'Western' incursions and injustices deep in Muslim areas of the World have triggered blowback - with many intelligence assets throwing gasoline onto those 'fires'! This self-perpetuating cycle can only lead to police state measures and terrorism (real and false-flag), and more wars - unless the ORIGINAL grievances are addressed - with the past misdeeds exposed in detail. I don't excuse the violent reactions - I condemn them totally - but one must understand where they really come from. Also, many of the so-called terrorist groups were designed, trained, and armed by the 'West'....even if they sometimes now do things their former masters don't want them to do [but, I fear some also are doing exactly what they were secretly meant to do].....others are a reaction to the meddling I mention, above.

...journalists are definitely in the firing line more than most. Democracy and our freedoms are being attacked by all sides in this 'war'.
Gladio B operation?
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assange, Whistleblowers, Investigative Journalism and the BEAST that wants them dead Peter Lemkin 1 1,221 04-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Fred Steeves
  Attack near, and perhaps on Parliament grounds, London Peter Lemkin 6 6,223 23-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,041 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Julian Bond Dead at 75 - All of my childhood heroes are dying Peter Lemkin 4 20,453 28-08-2015, 02:49 PM
  Why did Israel attack the US Liberty? Mark Stapleton 13 18,596 29-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  New EU Anti-Terror Laws Following Charlie Hedbo Attack David Guyatt 2 4,257 19-01-2015, 01:50 PM
  Benjamin Netanyahu issues photo of his attendance at the Paris march David Guyatt 0 3,186 14-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Chris Hedges on what happened in Paris! Peter Lemkin 0 3,943 13-01-2015, 03:50 PM
  The back story of Netanyahu's attedance at Sunday's Paris rally David Guyatt 2 3,900 13-01-2015, 03:40 PM
  It looks like military troops will be used in the UK in response to Paris attacks David Guyatt 0 2,916 12-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt