Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lies of Colby: New Spartacus? McAdams...
I just took a look at the "new" Spartacus JFK page. I went through the McAdams thread among others. Someone quoted my show with Len Osanic about McAdams.

Well, Len Colby and Von Pein went off on this one.::face.palm::

Colby actually said that I indicated that McAdams initiated the whole affair.

Not true. And anyone who listens to the show will understand that. What I said was that a real inquiry should determine IF that was the case or if McAdams antics encouraged such a thing. And I explained what I meant by that.

The other thing was that McAdams should have gone to her dean if he had a complaint about Abbate's conduct. Rather than publicize it on his blog and expose her unfairly and inaccurately. As I said, by doing that, he was setting her up for ridicule and personal attacks.

How anyone could disagree with that eludes me. But see for yourself. They did.

As everyone knows Spartacus is trying to come back after a series of purges over a period of several years. It was actually shuttered by Simkin, but people like Jim Gordon though it was worth saving.

What I don't understand is this: If you really wanted to save the place, you would not repeat the errors of the past. The trolling Len Colby was one of the reasons DPF was started.

One of my informants gave me a load of Colby's background. I couldn't believe it. I stopped talking to him after this. One of the things he showed me is how Colby went to a sniper forum and asked them if the MLK kill shot was a tough shot. LOL

Of course they said no since it was from straight across the street at a relatively short distance. The problem was that the state's case had Ray standing on the rim of an old fashioned stand up bath tub, bent down and trying to get his rifle barrel through the window. That angle was so bad, that later the museum on the site moved the tub away from the wall. When Paris Match took a picture trying to simulate this, howls of laughter accompanied it.

Colby didn't think that was important.

Anyway, with Len Colby and David Von Pein there, good luck trying to rebuild. I don't think that makes up for losing RC Dunne, Dwayne Dunn and Martin Hay, among others.

As Santayana said, what we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.
Jim, have you seen that Von Pein and Mel Ayton have a new book out? The latest "definitive" account that will finally lay to rest all of the rumors and speculation once and for all. ::rofl::
Jim,

Wouldn't you be better off there than not there?
Albert Doyle Wrote:Jim,

Wouldn't you be better off there than not there?

Why would any one waste their valuable time with a place that has known disinformationists welcomed to be there? Wouldn't anyone be better off in a place which wants to explore the truth with some intelligent and honourable truth seekers and not be deliberately blocked from finding it?

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I just took a look at the "new" Spartacus JFK page. I went through the McAdams thread among others. Someone quoted my show with Len Osanic about McAdams.

Well, Len Colby and Von Pein went off on this one.::face.palm::
You seem surprised Jim?

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:One of my informants gave me a load of Colby's background. I couldn't believe it. I stopped talking to him after this.

Yeah, quite an eye opener. If only more people would do their due diligence and stop talking to him as if he is a genuine reasonable human being. I have my doubts on all 3 qualities.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Anyway, with Len Colby and David Von Pein there, good luck trying to rebuild. I don't think that makes up for losing RC Dunne, Dwayne Dunn and Martin Hay, among others.

As Santayana said, what we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.
Yeah, it is a shame as there used to be some very good people there but as long as Colby and co are given a home there it will never be saved.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Why would any one waste their valuable time with a place that has known disinformationists welcomed to be there? Wouldn't anyone be better off in a place which wants to explore the truth with some intelligent and honourable truth seekers and not be deliberately blocked from finding it?

Because DiEugenio's presence there was seriously detrimental to those spooks.

I observed the debates between DiEugenio and the deniers. I found that when it is reduced to the old school gilded age debate level of gentlemen scholars defending their honor and claims you see the best of their wits emerge and get the best information.

I think Simkin realized his pretend support for both sides was being shown to be the farce it was and that it had allowed liars and dishonest rogues to pretend they were offering honest debate. I think that made him feel guilty so he blamed those who were in the right instead of blaming the true cause. Von Pein is someone who doesn't deserve a seat at the Education Forum. He has evaded enough facts and used evasive diversion and dishonest argument to get around conclusive cases of evidence enough that he doesn't deserve the honor of equal bid. Yet he is given so only because of an artificial need for fairness and tolerance of free speech. Most intelligent people can filter out the rancor and personal attacks in order to suss out what is what. Honest people will see that Colby and Von Pein are like tolerated caricatures representing a purely technical side but not recognized by the wise majority. From what I've seen the best arguments and examples of proof derive from this contest.

In my opinion, no matter the reason the site lacks from DiEugenio's absence and those fools gain by default. Simkin's folly.
https://ceabbate.wordpress.com/2015/01/2...n-mcadams/

This is great. His victim took the gloves off and hit back. HARD.

Everyone should read this and leave an email for her.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:https://ceabbate.wordpress.com/2015/01/2...n-mcadams/

This is great. His victim took the gloves off and hit back. HARD.

Everyone should read this and leave an email for her.

Oh, wow, there sure are some very sick men out there. No surprise to most women unfortunately. Her response is very good. Measured, thoughtful and reasonable. Umlike the McAdam fanboys. McAdams' comments are disgusting and deplorable but not surprising. There surely can be no place for him in any university or teaching position.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Wow, that's some amazing abuse directed at that woman. When all of the "family friendly" and "Christian values" hypocrisy is pushed aside, the mask comes off, and this is what the political Right in America really looks like. They are basically thugs, cruel and mean and nasty. This is the America the rest of the world hates.
This looks like a battle between one form of intolerance with another. One has to ask which side is enforcing its view and which side is the minority viewpoint being suppressed?

In any case this fracas has very little to do with the Kennedy assassination. I would like to see McAdam's fired for what he is mostly known for on this forum. Academic violation by means of conspiracy denial.
Some useful info is posted on the EF but it's a real chore wading through reams of pabulum and shite to find it. I mean, there are people on there who actually engage in lengthy and earnest debates with David Von fucking Pein, for Christ's sake. Unbelievable stuff.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 170 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES Richard Gilbride 1 316 29-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Gil Jesus Backs FBI Lies Against Important Witness Carolyn Arnold Brian Doyle 0 358 20-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  McAdams gets new life Tom Bowden 3 16,085 11-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  McAdams loses Round Two Jim DiEugenio 5 7,571 19-08-2017, 09:26 AM
  John McAdams and Marquette go to Court Jim DiEugenio 0 1,704 21-09-2016, 02:50 PM
  NEW RFK bio MUST have more Truthful Amazon reviews. THESE DO MATTER!!!! (Most lies aboutJFK) Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 4,587 17-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  FBI Lies..... Jim Hargrove 11 7,415 07-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  McAdams, JFK Facts, and "Moderation" Jim DiEugenio 67 19,940 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The Fiasco of Spartacus Jim DiEugenio 103 23,502 19-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle