Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle Obama IS A MAN!! PROOF!! 2014
I find this farrago utterly compelling, even when sober. It remains only for the American people to be told, preferably by someone with Asperger's:

[video=youtube_share;3Y6XW7hgfq8]http://youtu.be/3Y6XW7hgfq8[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
A conspiracy so immense...

[video=youtube_share;JEizaTas7ag]http://youtu.be/JEizaTas7ag[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Rush this on to Cinque and Fetzer.
Paul Rigby Wrote:I find this farrago utterly compelling, even when sober. It remains only for the American people to be told, preferably by someone with Asperger's:

[video=youtube_share;3Y6XW7hgfq8]http://youtu.be/3Y6XW7hgfq8[/video]

I was waiting and waiting for the male genitalia aspect of the story to be served, but seemed to miss it when I went to the kitchen to open a second flagon of Romanian Bulls Blood red wine to rinse away the first. Later, after bathing my eyes in the contents of the third flagon, I missed that same part again on the re-run/re-wind which woke me up, in fact.

These scientific experiences confirm my scepticism that Michael O'Bama really is Irish.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I'd bet the Koch brothers were somehow connected to this.
Proof? Absent a genetic test, I would suspect based on my complete absence of any expertise, that there might well by a whole range of differences of body types with Michelle's being in the fourth standard deviation or so.

Having said this, we know the deep state has the need to control their leaders absolutely. They must be pwned. (sic)

Those bulging eye brows certainly are strange, tho.

Regarding Guyatt's comment: ::coffeesplutter::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Reminds me of the fine work of Ed Chiarini.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
David Guyatt Wrote:These scientific experiences confirm my scepticism that Michael O'Bama really is Irish.

We've all heard of the black Irish. ::laughingdog::
Albert Doyle Wrote:I'd bet the Koch brothers were somehow connected to this.

This was my instinctive reaction, too, Albert: is there a covert Koch at work? There is an unsavoury whiff about the whole affair.

Still, on the upside, this harrowing business has given a whole new meaning to the phrase "the White House chopper."

Joseph Fouche
There is always a covert Koch at work somewhere...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Services Rendered: Russian Federation’s Order of Friendship to go with Obama's Nobel Peace Prize? Magda Hassan 0 3,953 22-12-2016, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Help Obama Kickstart World War III! Paul Rigby 2 2,829 16-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Schlafly thinks that President Obama wants Ebola on American soil. Peter Lemkin 1 2,738 06-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Differences Between Obama And Bush On NSA Surveillance According To Virtual Obama Magda Hassan 4 3,038 13-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Mitt Obama David Guyatt 0 1,716 20-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Obama's Change (a graphic for the times) Ed Jewett 1 2,648 26-07-2012, 12:01 AM
  Washington Insider: Obama Member of Chicago Gay Man’s Club Magda Hassan 7 9,559 14-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Cbs 60 minutes interview - was obama high? Magda Hassan 1 2,722 06-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hackers falsely claim Obama dead on Fox Twitter feed Bernice Moore 5 3,196 07-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Queen and Obama get drunk in Ireland Magda Hassan 0 2,975 05-06-2011, 01:23 AM