Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Sitting Upright beside Jackie?
[Image: z445.jpg]

[Image: z456.jpg]

[Image: z460.jpg]

[Image: z461.jpg]
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Edit: Hmm. Looks like it is JFK. He must have popped back up.
Hi Albert

I thought about this a little, and it occurred to me that, when Jackie climbed out onto the trunk, JFK's limp form would have fallen over onto her side of the bench seat. When she climbed back into the car, well before Clint Hill made it off the bumper, she would have had nowhere to sit, and it would have been necessary to push her husband out of the way; in this case, into a sitting position. You can see her out stretched pink-clad form actually exerting herself to hold JFK up. Poor woman, I bet she never quite got over this experience. Who could have done such a thing to such a lovely and delicate creature?

Although I do not find it unusual that Jackie would have pushed JFK back into an upright position, what I find eerie is that his head seems to be holding itself erect and upright. I would think that JFK's lifeless form would be quite limp, and even if he was being held upright against the side of the car, his head would roll backward, forward or to either side.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

He wasn't entirely lifeless at that point and his neurological system probably had enough normal function to keep his muscles taught enough to sit up. I'd imagine the neurological system goes into safe mode until its input no longer supports life.

She's in shock. Pushing JFK back up into the target position is not what you would want to do.
Albert Doyle Wrote:He wasn't entirely lifeless at that point and his neurological system probably had enough normal function to keep his muscles taught enough to sit up. I'd imagine the neurological system goes into safe mode until its input no longer supports life.

She's in shock. Pushing JFK back up into the target position is not what you would want to do.

I dunno, Albert. I've seen lots of deer with their brains blown out, and the last thing they are capable of doing is holding their heads upright.

Agreed, not a really smart thing to do, sitting JFK back up.

When exactly did Hill leave the bumper of the limo?

Bob Prudhomme Wrote:I dunno, Albert. I've seen lots of deer with their brains blown out, and the last thing they are capable of doing is holding their heads upright.

It could be that Crenshaw and Dennis David's frontal shot that coursed down the right side of JFK's head from front to back only vacated the right half of Kennedy's brain leaving enough brain to support safe mode motor function. In any case, you can't argue the photo. Maybe the car g-force kept him pinned and upright since Greer was flooring it. Maybe Jackie aided in this propping up.

Didn't Hill crawl into the back seat? I've heard JFK ended up body down in the foot well and feet kicked back up where he was sitting.
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:I dunno, Albert. I've seen lots of deer with their brains blown out, and the last thing they are capable of doing is holding their heads upright.

It could be that Crenshaw and Dennis David's frontal shot that coursed down the right side of JFK's head from front to back only vacated the right half of Kennedy's brain leaving enough brain to support safe mode motor function. In any case, you can't argue the photo. Maybe the car g-force kept him pinned and upright since Greer was flooring it. Maybe Jackie aided in this propping up.

Didn't Hill crawl into the back seat? I've heard JFK ended up body down in the foot well and feet kicked back up where he was sitting.

It does make you wonder just where JFK ended up, considering Hill's position as they went down the freeway.

[Image: Clint_Hill_on_the_limousine-e1396536520565.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jackie reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 0 2,356 27-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Who is Sitting in the Back Seat beside Jackie? Bob Prudhomme 2 3,388 20-07-2016, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Jackie's Secretary Letitia Baldrige Dies Albert Doyle 0 1,718 01-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Possible new film about Jackie Bill King 6 3,522 03-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Jackie kennedy cousin john h. Davis dead Bernice Moore 0 1,884 31-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Jackie Tapes Sept.13/11.........short preview video clip.. Bernice Moore 24 13,035 05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
  Air force suite for jackie, bombed.. Bernice Moore 0 2,576 05-09-2011, 02:23 PM
  The Jackie Tapes Bernice Moore 21 13,363 19-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Vasilios Vazakas
  USA Steps in in Quarrel Over Letter from Jackie to Robert Kennedy's Widow Bernice Moore 1 2,860 08-07-2011, 03:35 PM
  Jackie speaks: Mrs Kennedy reveals her memories of Camelot Bernice Moore 1 2,394 16-06-2011, 04:18 AM