Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caddy on JFK: it's all about UFO's
I was thinking of putting this in the Lounge Forum, but have at it.

Quote:In this historic and powerful Dark Journalist(link is external) episode, Host, Daniel Liszt welcomes Watergate Lawyer and Author Douglas Caddy. Caddy is well-known for being the Attorney of the Watergate burglars who mysteriously broke into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) looking for secrets that have never been revealed, and he also represented Texas businessman Billy Sol Estes in his bid to expose the lurid details of LBJ's participation in the JFK Assassination.
Caddy was close personal friends with ultra CIA insider and agent E. Howard Hunt, who used Caddy to represent his many non-intel projects, but later lured him in to represent the Watergate burglars while keeping his own role hidden. In their final meeting Hunt shared never before heard details of the JFK Assassination with Caddy, including the fact that the Watergate burglary was instigated as a mission to obtain vital documents regarding hidden evidence in the DNC that revealed details of a massive conspiracy to assassinate JFK. In a bombshell twist, Hunt then revealed that JFK was killed for his attempts to expose the reality of the Alien Presence and share it with our Russian Cold War adversaries.
Since the original UFO flap of 1947, the US had created a secret group sometimes referred to as 'Majestic Twelve' or MJ12' to study the phenomena and to reverse-engineer technology that was recovered. This secret MJ12 group began to grow beyond it's mandate and eventually slipped away from presidential supervision and formed a Breakaway group operating inside the National Security State via elements in the CIA. When Kennedy discovered this covert group operating outside the purview of the President he instituted a number of initiatives to regain control over the advanced research and technology achieved with knowledge of the Alien Presence. One of these initiatives was to share our knowledge of the UFO Phenomena with our Russian Cold War enemies in the Soviet Union, and institute a joint Space Program/Moon Mission to avert a new arms race in space.
Documented official memos from JFK, including National Security Action Memorandum 271, direct NASA to institute a new policy of cooperation in space exploration with the Russians, another memo, recently released under the Freedom of Information Act, shows JFK told the CIA to hand over all data concerning UFOs with an emphasis on "High Threat" cases. These memos were dated November 12th, 1963, only ten days before JFK was killed in Dallas, Texas and are further evidence that he was assassinated because he was planning to expose the UFO secret. The UFO cabal were not going to let him show the world what the National Security State decided was their own private discovery. They were willing to remove a sitting President to maintain their UFO Technology Secrecy!
Shocking, controversial, eye-opening, stunning and full of never-before heard details of the conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy. We are witnessing history unfold in this special, powerful and extended Dark Journalist episode and we will walk through this impossible, multifaceted labyrinth with a man at the heart of history, Douglas Caddy!
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
This is unbelievable. But really not that surprising.

And it shows how Spartacus EF has been compromised.

Seamus Coogan is justly praised for his precise and powerful exposure of the nonsense that John Hankey spewed in his terrible documentary. (Hankey doesn't want anyone to read this, so he says that I wrote it. Another deception on his part.)

But later, Seamus wrote what I think is an even better essay. It was on this exact topic. I thought it was excellent. And he did a lot of research from books and essays I never heard of. And he showed how this is clearly an elaborate hoax. One meant to be a diversion from the facts. If you have not read it, you should. It was so well done that it got Seamus a professional writing job. Here it is.

http://ctka.net/2011/MJ-12_Preamble_I.html

Now Caddy is pushing it? LOL. Has Caddy ever made any serious contribution in all the years he has been at Spartacus? And they still let him post all of his anti Kennedy junk. DVP and Caddy. And all the anti Armstrong posts. Some forum.
I remember Caddy's posts [most all on Watergate - something he knows much more about than he'd post about!] at the EF. Supposedly he was about to publish a book 'telling all' on Watergate...did I miss it? I never remember him saying anything about the JFK assassination. He always hinted about Watergate more than told what he knew [lawyer-client privilege and all that...], but he seemed more reasonable than to delve into JFK killed due to UFO's [an old old theme of disinformation and distraction from the real issues]. Sad. The EF certainly seems to have gone from bad to mostly 'mad'.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Caddy wrote the foreword and Afterword for a book about Watergate by one Robert Merritt.

Here is the only review I know about it:

http://jimhougan.com/wordpress/

To say that its rather bizarre does not begin to do it justice. Especially in light of the rather good books that have been published on Watergate of late, like The Strong Man and In Nixon's Web. (I would especially recommend the latter.)

On both Watergate and JFK, Doug Caddy is a guy who does nothing but distract the eye and mind from what really happened. Whether he does this by accident or by design is up to those who house him to decide.
BTW, all one needs to know about Caddy's current diversion is this.

As anyone who has read my last book, Reclaiming Parkland knows, Chase Brandon looms large in it, especially in Part 3.

Brandon was a veteran of the CIA Clandestine Services for over 20 years. In 1996, Chase Brandon became the director of the CIA's Entertianmnet Liaison Office.

That is, his new job was to improve the CIA's image on TV and in the movies. To say he succeeded does not begin to describe the job he did there from 1996 to 2007 when he stepped down. Suffice it to say that at the time he left, CIA attorney John Rizzo noted that the Agency now had a very active network of people in Hollywood helping "in whatever way they can to give back." (RP p. 344) In fact, after he left his successor stayed on the job for less than 18 months. He wasn't needed anymore after Chase Brandon retired.

But did Chase Brandon retire? Well, he now wrote a book about Roswell and insisted that it really happened and we were visited by aliens.

Brandon's book got blurbed by Huffpo and now History Channel plays up the secret history of America's encounters with UFO's and outer space creatures.

And here comes Caddy to reinforce it all by saying JFK was killed because of this. Not Vietnam or Cuba or detente with USSR or his Middle East or Africa policies.

You have to laugh to keep from crying.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/08...57077.html

There is the link to the Huffpo article.

This sounds like the Ricky White hoax, you know, accidentally finding a box of stuff at CIA HQ about Roswell.

But note, he then wrote another book later about communications through cryptology with these aliens.

The CIA of course disputes this and the now have a pillow fight in public.

OK, just show me the checks and Brandon's tax returns for last year. I bet he's making more money now from then than ever.

And here comes Caddy.

If anyone doubts that the JFK case is high up on the CIA's disinfo schedule, even today, this should dispel that notion.
Quote:If anyone doubts that the JFK case is high up on the CIA's disinfo schedule, even today, this should dispel that notion.

I guess they're greasing the skids for a truculent response to the document release deadlines coming up in the next year or two. Fewer people will be up in arms if they can place the JFK assassination in the same category as Bigfoot and the X-Files.
Which alien was aboard the ship that Armstong and Aldrin explored? Was it Sentinel or Megatron, I forget.

This story line isn't new by the way. It gets rehashed every so often. I often think that the "alien tell all book" is part of the CIA's retirement package. There's been Prouty, Chase Brandon, Bushman, Lazar, and the list goes on....

I do think that JFK's willingness to cooperate with the Russians about space did alarm right wingers. Frankly, the "alien motive behind JFK's death" has as much government documented support as some other theories about JFK's death. It's interesting that in many of these alien stories the Blackbird SR-71 (the replacement for the U2 that Oswald's associated with) gets a lot of air time.

If the government is deliberately poisoning the well with these alien stories, linking them with the U2 / SR-71 / A-12, maybe some more serious research into these aircraft and their procurement process might prove useful.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
French astrophysicist/UFO researcher Jacques Vallee wrote an excellent book (PDF version below) about US government efforts to feed UFO researchers disinformation and fake documents, including phony witnesses and media events. Keep them on a wild goose chase, make them look like fools. Think they don't apply the same methods to JFK researchers?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archiv...vallee.pdf

The French government, on the other hand, is one of those that has honestly looked at the UFO phenomenon:

http://www.cufos.org/cometa.html
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Caddy was close personal friends with ultra CIA insider and agent E. Howard Hunt
Hunt the professional liar fiction writer and confabulist. Birds of a feather?

Lauren Johnson Wrote:They were willing to remove a sitting President to maintain their UFO Technology Secrecy!

::face.palm::

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:BTW, all one needs to know about Caddy's current diversion is this.

As anyone who has read my last book, Reclaiming Parkland knows, Chase Brandon looms large in it, especially in Part 3.

Brandon was a veteran of the CIA Clandestine Services for over 20 years. In 1996, Chase Brandon became the director of the CIA's Entertianmnet Liaison Office.

That is, his new job was to improve the CIA's image on TV and in the movies. To say he succeeded does not begin to describe the job he did there from 1996 to 2007 when he stepped down. Suffice it to say that at the time he left, CIA attorney John Rizzo noted that the Agency now had a very active network of people in Hollywood helping "in whatever way they can to give back." (RP p. 344) In fact, after he left his successor stayed on the job for less than 18 months. He wasn't needed anymore after Chase Brandon retired.

But did Chase Brandon retire? Well, he now wrote a book about Roswell and insisted that it really happened and we were visited by aliens.

Brandon's book got blurbed by Huffpo and now History Channel plays up the secret history of America's encounters with UFO's and outer space creatures.

And here comes Caddy to reinforce it all by saying JFK was killed because of this. Not Vietnam or Cuba or detente with USSR or his Middle East or Africa policies.

You have to laugh to keep from crying.

::beammeup::

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/08...57077.html

And here comes Caddy.

If anyone doubts that the JFK case is high up on the CIA's disinfo schedule, even today, this should dispel that notion.

Yes. Quite so.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:This is unbelievable. But really not that surprising.

And it shows how Spartacus EF has been compromised.

Seamus Coogan is justly praised for his precise and powerful exposure of the nonsense that John Hankey spewed in his terrible documentary. (Hankey doesn't want anyone to read this, so he says that I wrote it. Another deception on his part.)

But later, Seamus wrote what I think is an even better essay. It was on this exact topic.

Yes good work on his MJ12 work.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.