Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017JFK.org has been launched with content
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7356&stc=1]

Announcing a new Call to Action

Over the next two years it is vitally important that we stay apprised and become involved.

Please sign up to stay informed as we approach the scheduled declassification of all JFK assassination related files: http://2017jfk.org/#home

Attached Files
.jpg   2017JFKBannerFinal.jpg (Size: 139.36 KB / Downloads: 123)
www.jfkessentials.com
Where Angels Tread Lightly, 2015, John M. Newman
State Secret, 2013, Bill Simpich
Oswald and the CIA, 2008 ed., John M. Newman
Deep Politics and DP ll, 2003 ed., Peter Dale Scott
Our Man In Mexico... 2008, Jefferson Morley
Wilderness of Mirrors, 1980, David C. Martin
JFK and Vietnam, 1992, John M. Newman
Enemy of the Truth...2012, Sherry P. Fiester
Very nicely done!
Why would you leave out CTKA and BOR?

Just asking.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Why would you leave out CTKA and BOR?

Just asking.

Feeling left out? Might not be a bad thing...... wouldn't you rather maintain your self respect, conflicted interests, or even the appearance of them seem akin to walking a tight rope.
JFK: Researching the Researchers
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
I think some people are deluding themselves that America isn't an honor-less country or that its government would respond to calls for honesty or justice.

Calls for the American government to come forth and reveal previously unshown documents shows a lack of understanding of what that government is and how it operates. This is a society that now offers Donald Trump as a serious presidential candidate.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I think some people are deluding themselves that America isn't an honor-less country or that its government would respond to calls for honesty or justice.

Calls for the American government to come forth and reveal previously unshown documents shows a lack of understanding of what that government is and how it operates.

Fortunately, these "self deluded people with lack of understanding" have necessitated the passage of FOIA, the JFK Act, and other legislation, and made possible the HSCA, the Church Committee, the Watergate hearings, the Iran-Contra hearings, the Benghazi hearings, etc... At least our leaders know that the public demands increasing transparency in government (not that huge strides are currently being made...)

We're just so fortunate that the Constitution still permits all these "self deluded ignorant people" to make life better for the rest of us. Thank you, Alan Dale.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Case in point.

Some people are confusing rhetoric with results. Surely saying we should be grateful to live in a country where we can protest the government killing Kennedy's while having no influence or meaningful power to do anything about it isn't really saying anything is it? This seems to be a matter of low expectations.

What was that disclaimer about the understood premise of Deep Politics again?
Isn't that utterly fascinating about the loans to Lifton?

When I was doing a review of the late Harry Livingstone's book about Horne, I ran into this information about the loans for the first time. So I tried to track it down through LIfton and Rex Bradford. I could not get any confirmation of it from either one of them. So I treated it skeptically.

Later, after the review was posted, I did get confirmation of it from two sources. One of them, I think, was this nameless guy you linked to.

I mean, Lifton's book is still not on the horizon--and its been like 35 years since his last one. Not a good track record.

The idea that the MFF is worth millions is a real stretch. I would like to see their earnings report before I make an offer.

Oliver Curme came out of nowhere and he keeps a very low profile.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Isn't that utterly fascinating about the loans to Lifton?

....... came out of nowhere and he keeps a very low profile.

I guess it depends on what you mean by [URL="http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22173&p=312617"]"low profile".

[/URL]
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Has anyone here ever met him in person?

I haven't.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kennedy, Nixon Launched Political TV Era' Bernice Moore 0 2,152 14-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore