Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surreality re: 911 - Lindauer's Tale

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter: Would you mind giving us a short synopsis of these videos so that I can make an informed decision about devoting 2 hours to it?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."

The short version - too short - about 5 minutes. 911 pre-knowledge from an inadvertent insider who knew other insiders who knew too much so arrested on false charges and shut away, was to be shut up forever. She and others knew planes were to attack the WTC from April of 2001; knew the wars were pre-planned and based on known lies; knew in the WTC were planted with explosives...and much more about OKC bombing and Pan Am downing. Forced into being a whistleblower when she was arrested and held without hearing for over a year under Patriot Act....it was to be for ten years under chemical lobotomy. Bush Admin. didn't want public to hear what she knew and to frighten others who knew similar things from speaking. Her cousin was Bush's top adviser. Evidence America is now a full blown Police State, not burgeoning one. IMO. A frightening tale of what can happen if you know too much truth even if you had no plans to tell it publicly that all the 'news' and public government pronouncements are knowing falsehoods and propaganda. Evidence that we now have a fascist structure if crypto-fascist to most.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
There are much better interviews with her online. Peter you should get on facebook where you can become fb friends with all of these people. I get most of my news this way, from conspiracy realist friends who post from alternative sources. I have also met so many there who have awakened to the truth. Just sayin'. I have been told that my shares have educated people as well. Just a thought.

Dawn
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

The short version - too short - about 5 minutes. 911 pre-knowledge from an inadvertent insider who knew other insiders who knew too much so arrested on false charges and shut away, was to be shut up forever. She and others knew planes were to attack the WTC from April of 2001; knew the wars were pre-planned and based on known lies; knew in the WTC were planted with explosives...and much more about OKC bombing and Pan Am downing. Forced into being a whistleblower when she was arrested and held without hearing for over a year under Patriot Act....it was to be for ten years under chemical lobotomy. Bush Admin. didn't want public to hear what she knew and to frighten others who knew similar things from speaking. Her cousin was Bush's top adviser. Evidence America is now a full blown Police State, not burgeoning one. IMO. A frightening tale of what can happen if you know too much truth even if you had no plans to tell it publicly that all the 'news' and public government pronouncements are knowing falsehoods and propaganda. Evidence that we now have a fascist structure if crypto-fascist to most.

Yes her story is terrifying. And anyone who does not see that this is a full blown police
state is still drinking the kool aid. They don't have to put us in FEMA camps. (But they are ready if enough of us ever really organize and revolt). Ever since JFK was murdered it's been obvious to me that knowledge/ and or peace plus power can lead to disaster. The death toll alone is staggering. And now they kill the kids too, and the family dog, like Marshall.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I get most of my news this way, from conspiracy realist friends who post from alternative sources.

I believe Dawn has coined a new phrase.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Ok I watched the short video, and had that same feeling listening to her, that I get when listening to a car salesman, or watching a shopping channel. So I went to wiki. Is there any truth to the wiki statement that she has "a long history of delusions"?

Sorry, but her claim to be a "CIA asset" based merely on another CIA asset asking her to do him a favor seems a bit of a reach, and her "backchannel attempts to avert war" consist of leaving handwritten letters for her cousin Andrew Card on his porch? Pardon my skepticism about the magnitude of her claims.

I do agree that her mistreatment by the government was a shameful episode. Hopefully at least the apparently documentable claims about her mistreatment will be a wake-up call for the justice system.

Drew Phipps Wrote:Ok I watched the short video, and had that same feeling listening to her, that I get when listening to a car salesman, or watching a shopping channel. So I went to wiki. Is there any truth to the wiki statement that she has "a long history of delusions"?

No. The government invented the delusions claim based on the 'idea' that because she believed she could prove her innocence against charges they slapped on her under Patriot Act, she was ipso facto delusional. Drew you're being a lazy skeptic, IMHO.

NO ONE should EVER trust wiki on national security /black op matters - NEVER! Look what they say there about JFK Assassination or 911 et al. - they are controlled by the propaganda apparat.
Isn't a hard and fast rule like that simply a way of avoiding thinking about it? The question is, and should be, "is it true?".

If you don't know, say so. Don't take the shortcut of not believing anything you read.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:Ok I watched the short video, and had that same feeling listening to her, that I get when listening to a car salesman, or watching a shopping channel. So I went to wiki. Is there any truth to the wiki statement that she has "a long history of delusions"?

No. The government invented the delusions claim based on the 'idea' that because she believed she could prove her innocence against charges they slapped on her under Patriot Act, she was ipso facto delusional. Drew you're being a lazy skeptic, IMHO.

NO ONE should EVER trust wiki on national security /black op matters - NEVER! Look what they say there about JFK Assassination or 911 et al. - they are controlled by the propaganda apparat.

I agree with Peter. NEVER trust wiki. Just go to them for say JFK. Any truth gets edited out. I have seen several of her videos and she is not at all delusional. Insiders who talk are usually killed. She was "merely" jailed and tortured. She is a very brave hero.
I can't take credit for "Conspiracy realist". I have used it a long time but John Judge may have used it first.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 Whistleblower, Susan Lindauer, and updated Flyby News Jonathan Mark 1 2,856 07-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Strange Tale - Why The Buildings Must Come Down Meeting Peter Lemkin 5 4,467 25-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin