Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS: Terror In America
Many here know or soon will know about the San Bernardino, CA mass shooting. Here are the headlines from the LA Times:

• Around 11 a.m., at least one shooter opened fire in San Bernardino at the Inland Regional Center, a facility that serves people with developmental disabilities.

• Preliminary numbers: At least 14 people were killed and 17 wounded, San Bernardino police said.
  • Police said there were one to three assailants, who were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armor.
  • After a car chase, one suspect has been shot by police, and authorities said one might be at large. The status of another person seen in a vehicle at the end of the chase is unclear.

• Investigators are not sure whether the shooting was an act of terrorism, an FBI official said.
I think we should pay attention to the narratives that are going out over the networks. I will pick Fox News: Bill O'Reilly is pushing the ISIS theme -- it could be ISIS, it could inspired by ISIS, they are in our midst right now, and because of the neutrality of the target, nobody is safe. He brings in a counter-terror expert from Israel, who reports this is what Israelis live with all the time. They have become tougher and have pulled together because they know who the enemy is. And so on, ...

Timing: right on schedule, considering the news about the mass expelling from Turkey of Syrian refugees. O'Reilly reports that there are 300 or so know ISIS sympathizers in the US and who knows how many unknown. Some of them (no doubt) have come over to export jihad globally. Once again, O'Reilly: if this proves to be ISIS, then we really are going to have to go after them in a serious way.

Obviously, the investigation whatever its quality has not been completed. But now, the expected narrative of 'ISIS in America' has now been inserted into the consciousness of Americans.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
False-flag or not it is too early to tell...but is certainly is a new low shooting at disabled people....akin to the shoot-up of children, which we've already experienced. One of the dead who the police said was a gunman has been named and named as being Muslim.... so no matter what their motive it will not turn out well for Muslims in the USA.

Interesting that they were dressed in SWAT-type uniforms, and even had a vehicle that is usually used by SWAT-type teams! The apparent case of it being a couple, man and woman, is also playing into a very strange scenario.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
As is often the case, the initial reports were quite misleading. It turns out, at this point, at least one of the alleged attackers worked in the building, had had a argument with some persons, left and returned with the weapons. Also, while disabled persons were also in this large building, none of them were the targets, and none of them were hurt. A lot remains unclear.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Two things: !. Yet another mass shooting right where a police drill was occurring (heard this on the radio yesterday).
2. First story on the radio was that it was believed that suspects escaped in a black SUV THAT WAS FOUND ABANDONED. (Heard this also on the radio driving to and from court in two different counties). So did they dump a black SUV only to obtain a second one?

Coincidences regarding the drilling, always occurring where mass shootings occur.
They have active shooter drills there every month.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

At first, Dorothy Vong assumed it was a drill -- just like all the others at her work.

At the Inland Regional Center, where she's a nurse, the staff works with clients and parents of clients who are sometimes angry. They have active-shooter drills every month or so.

"Drill started," she texted her husband, Mark, around 11 a.m.

She walked to a window nearby and filmed a video as law enforcement sprinted toward the building.

"Oh, that is scary," a voice says calmly in the background.

"They're all geared up!" someone else says. "Rifles and everything!"

In the background, someone laughs -- they still didn't know.

Then the reality set in.

She texted her husband again: "Well it's real."
The shooters were a husband and wife team-- Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik

the man recently went to Saudi Arabia where he met his wife who he brought back

the man was a US born citizen

the man worked as a health inspector and left the party apparently angry

they had explosive devices

they had four guns, two of them registered to the shooter.

they wore some kind of black outfits

the couple left their six month old child with the grandmother, telling her they had a doctor's appointment.
I turned on Fox TV to see how things were going. In two minutes, heard that the pipe bombs the "shooters" left in place were the same as the ones the Al Qaeda uses. They had an expert from Iraq come on: How do you feel about this new development? Expert: Well, the terror threat has certainly come to the homeland.

Of course, there was no mention that Al Qaeda helped us take down Libya and who we are supporting in Syria. Oh, wait. that's not Al Qaeda, it's Jabat Al Nusra. Sorry.

Next subject: What do the hundreds of brave police who put themselves in harms way killing the two terrorists need to do their job? [Video of humvees, assault rifles, armored vehicles, etc.]

Let's hear it for our coming police state. Wait. Let's hear it for out police state. But we haven't disarmed the populace yet.

Kissass::Hooray:
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Who knew that Al Qaeda had their own special pipe bombs that could be recognized? Do they say "Made in Langley, Virginia" on them?
One more minute on Fox: "We're going to have to be more like Israel."

And what would that be: provide the training to spot terror and then relying on special ops. Translated: turning the police into counter-terrorism experts and assassins.

The reason I focus on Fox is that it determines the "debate" on what to do.

Obama is a target with the narrative: he was out of the country worrying about the climate in France. Soft on terror.

Our next President will have to be a lot tougher.

Tracy Riddle Wrote:Who knew that Al Qaeda had their own special pipe bombs that could be recognized? Do they say "Made in Langley, Virginia" on them?

Quite possibly Tracy...It will be in some black ops training manual.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese Paul Rigby 3 10,143 09-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Marius Titulescu
  Las Vegas Terror Murders Lauren Johnson 70 142,519 31-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Barcelona Terror Attack Anomalies David Guyatt 3 38,828 23-08-2017, 12:52 AM
  Popov: St. Petersburg terror is part of Western plan to remove Putin Paul Rigby 1 8,143 04-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Ft Lauderdale Shooter Claimed To Be Shown Isis Videos By Government Albert Doyle 7 10,047 14-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  ISIS: Mystery Solved Lauren Johnson 31 40,297 17-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,101 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
  TRIPLE TERROR ATTACK: What’s Behind the Events in France, Tunisia and Kuwait? R.K. Locke 0 3,174 29-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Canadian spy working for ISIS exposed David Guyatt 3 4,208 15-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The US War on ISIS a Trojan Horse Lauren Johnson 1 3,204 11-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Matthew Hewitt