Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of J.D. Tippit ....
... and the framing of "Lee Harvey Oswald."

Evidence newly compiled by John Armstrong shows that two DPD policemen, Captain W.R. Westbrook and reserve officer Kenneth Croy, were intimately involved in the murder of J.D. Tippit and the framing of "Lee Harvey Oswald" for the assassination of JFK.

This information is contained in a major update to the "November 22, 1963" page at the Harvey and Lee Website, which I just put up a few hours ago.
[URL="http://harveyandlee.net/November/November_22.htm"]

http://harveyandlee.net/November/November_22.htm[/URL]
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Westbrook was one of the two cops with the wallet from the Tippet murder, yes? Was Croy the other one?

Also, I watched JFK media footage on NGC the other day and Westbrook also has a revolver pistol in his hands, which the announcer said was the "Tippet murder weapon". Was that actually Tippet's pistol, or do we have yet another Tippet- related mystery?

If that's not Tippet's gun, in the two uniformed officers' hands, then since Oswald was seen by 2 people walking away and emptying the shells from the revolver into the grass, then the "Westbrook meets Oswald" scenario becomes quite likely.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Just read through it quickly....a very likely scenario. Now, did Westbrook have connections to the intelligence community?....for he certainly didn't do something like this on his own, uncoordinated with the rest of the plot.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Glad to see Armstrong is finally inputting the Harvey & Lee scenario into the Depository like I suggested to him through Hargrove.

Only I think his timing might be off as far as Mrs Reid and Baker's entry. He has Lee out too fast.
Looks good, will try to read it soon.
From an exchange on Larry Hancock's blog:

"Westbrook by 1966 was working for the CIA in Saigon training South Vietnam's secret police… and therefore likely affiliated with the Agency in 1963."

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/tagged/

The source for that quote is Jones Harris.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Drew Phipps Wrote:Westbrook was one of the two cops with the wallet from the Tippet murder, yes? Was Croy the other one?

Also, I watched JFK media footage on NGC the other day and Westbrook also has a revolver pistol in his hands, which the announcer said was the "Tippet murder weapon". Was that actually Tippet's pistol, or do we have yet another Tippet- related mystery?

If that's not Tippet's gun, in the two uniformed officers' hands, then since Oswald was seen by 2 people walking away and emptying the shells from the revolver into the grass, then the "Westbrook meets Oswald" scenario becomes quite likely.

Officer Croy wanted the world to know that right after the Kennedy assassination he found out that he wasn't needed by the DPD and went to have a leisurely lunch with his estranged wife at a restaurant. But John believes that it was officer Croy seen at 10th & Patton by Virginia Davis moments after Tippet was shot. I'm sure Officer Croy would have moved mountains not to be in the film at 10th and Patton.

The question of whose revolver Westbrook held depends on the time. Was it at the same time the wallet was being held, or later? I'd like to see that revolver footage, Drew. Do you know a way to find it reasonably quickly?
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Just read through it quickly....a very likely scenario. Now, did Westbrook have connections to the intelligence community?....for he certainly didn't do something like this on his own, uncoordinated with the rest of the plot.

After the assassination, Westbrook moved to South Vietnam, where he became a paid adviser to the Saigon Police Dep't. That sure sound like an intelligence connection to me. Thanks to Mr. Locke for beating me to the post.
HarveyandLee.net

Jim Hargrove Wrote:.
... and the framing of "Lee Harvey Oswald."

Evidence newly compiled by John Armstrong shows that two DPD policemen, Captain W.R. Westbrook and reserve officer Kenneth Croy, were intimately involved in the murder of J.D. Tippit and the framing of "Lee Harvey Oswald" for the assassination of JFK.

This information is contained in a major update to the "November 22, 1963" page at the Harvey and Lee Website, which I just put up a few hours ago.
[URL="http://harveyandlee.net/November/November_22.htm"]

http://harveyandlee.net/November/November_22.htm[/URL]

Thanks for this Jim and JA - incredibly comprehensive.
R.K. Locke Wrote:From an exchange on Larry Hancock's blog:

"Westbrook by 1966 was working for the CIA in Saigon training South Vietnam's secret police… and therefore likely affiliated with the Agency in 1963."

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/tagged/

The source for that quote is Jones Harris.

Bingo! We do know that many of the CIA upper-mid-level plotters and their 'troops' moved to SEA en masse after Dallas.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 247 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 19,510 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Bob Dylan chimes in on Hit In Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 1,998 13-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 192,759 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 19,838 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,806 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,233 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,995 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,790 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Roger Craig - one of the few good cops on the DPD Peter Lemkin 2 4,914 01-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride