Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson on 911
https://youtu.be/fRKFbLJDfl4

The link above is to a YouTube video interview with Col. Wilkerson. In it he describes his version of the incompetency of the Bush-Cheney administration pre and post 911. I think he is being honest but I think he is very naive as to Cheney's ultimate objective and the lengths he would go toward achieving those objectives. He does get it right at the end, where he says the American people need to understand, you vote for one of two idiots, but, they don't run the country. Big corporations, big money, run the country. Well worth watching.
Dean Bernard Wrote:https://youtu.be/fRKFbLJDfl4

The link above is to a YouTube video interview with Col. Wilkerson. In it he describes his version of the incompetency of the Bush-Cheney administration pre and post 911. I think he is being honest but I think he is very naive as to Cheney's ultimate objective and the lengths he would go toward achieving those objectives. He does get it right at the end, where he says the American people need to understand, you vote for one of two idiots, but, they don't run the country. Big corporations, big money, run the country. Well worth watching.

It was an interesting interview and I agree that Wilkerson exhibits naïveté in his view of both 9/11 (and Pearl Harbour - given what evidence is now available). His statement about "malice aforethought" over the purposeful design and intent of 9/11 clearly suggests that he doesn't want to step along that particular path -- it's too big a step.

I noted his doubt about whether the US is a democratic republic anymore and interestingly, the Princeton study last year, concluded the US is now an oligarchy and not a democracy, so it now seems evident that it is the wealthy and not the people who control and run the US. But I think this has been pretty much the case for decades anyway, because behind the facade of democracy in prior generations there's always been the so called Eastern Elite and their influence peddling outfits like the CFR pulling the important strings in foreign policy which is the really important area as far as trade and military projection - and thus military spending - have been concerned.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14