Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Oliver stone revelation about assassin?
Does any one have any details on the pending Oliver stone book which has a " confession". Of an assassin ? I saw it on google news see link

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7047...ller-Seitz
Do you know how many assassins have already confessed? According to SFRG South Florida Research Group and Gordon Winslow they are up to 187 shooters now, with a count like that is it no wonder Kennedy would not escape Dallas?
It's a fat hardcover / coffee table book full of new interviews with Stone about his career, script exerpts, new critical articles and more. The 'revelation' will likely only cover a small portion of the JFK section, which is itself just a small portion of the whole book.

https://www.amazon.com/Oliver-Stone-Expe...experience
Anthony, do you have the book?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Anthony, do you have the book?

No I don't. I just read some very positive first impressions on a couple of film boards earlier this week from folks who had snagged an early copy, and who were recommending others check it out.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Do you know how many assassins have already confessed? According to SFRG South Florida Research Group and Gordon Winslow they are up to 187 shooters now, with a count like that is it no wonder Kennedy would not escape Dallas?

Good one, Scott. ::rofl::
From what I have read- which is damn little- it appears to be someone from the Secret service, or close to someone.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:From what I have read- which is damn little- it appears to be someone from the Secret service, or close to someone.

Speaking of Stone, his son Sean is a major truth seeker. I have seen him do interviews on 9-11 and he is very knowledgeable.
Shame on anyone who use Gordon Winslow as a source for anything on this board.

I mean how naive can some people be?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Shame on anyone who use Gordon Winslow as a source for anything on this board.

I mean how naive can some people be?

Lol... Okay, 👍 may I also include Ed Sherry aka Tree Frog said the same thing.

I'm guessing you and Gordon crossed paths at onetime, did he call out some of your bs too?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,190 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Oliver Stone: NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 1,983 13-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Gerald Posner vs Roger Stone in Coral Gables Jim DiEugenio 2 3,775 23-12-2016, 05:21 AM
  Epstein attacks Stone and Snowden in credulous Hwd Reporter article Joseph McBride 7 4,338 20-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease Ed Jewett 27 11,327 10-07-2015, 06:09 AM
  Oliver Stone on C-SPAN Richard Coleman 0 1,831 30-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  In Todays Globe Magazine Mr. Roger Stone says Scott Kaiser 4 2,814 21-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  New Oliver Stone/Jim DiEugenio interview on Black Op Radio Joseph McBride 15 5,916 31-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Veciana Revelation Proves the JFK Assassination Conspiracy! Anthony DeFiore 0 2,019 11-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore