Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW the internet censorship is REALLY on the Uptic since Obama revealed his Inner Goldman Sachs!
As OWellBombEm shows his inner Goldman, I have noticed a significant increase in censorship, especially on democratic sites that pretend to cater to left critics of the dems like Democratic Underground. They have really been shoveling poeple off into the train cars lately. Also today I got kicked off the Chronicle Of Higher Education. On the other hand the thread I started there, with some brilliant contributions by Paul, did get almost 13,OOO views. So they ended up censoring one of the few threads with over 3000 views. It was promoting JFK and the Unspeakable. The way I look at it, if you can do some good on a high volume site, you gotta use the opportunity.
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:As OWellBombEm shows his inner Goldman, I have noticed a significant increase in censorship, especially on democratic sites that pretend to cater to left critics of the dems like Democratic Underground. They have really been shoveling poeple off into the train cars lately. Also today I got kicked off the Chronicle Of Higher Education. On the other hand the thread I started there, with some brilliant contributions by Paul, did get almost 13,OOO views. So they ended up censoring one of the few threads with over 3000 views. It was promoting JFK and the Unspeakable. The way I look at it, if you can do some good on a high volume site, you gotta use the opportunity.

Did they remove your posts - or just you? Yes, there is much control out there. Someone posted just a day or two ago a link to a Wiki page on the Political Octopus, and it had been taken down when I looked last night. The internet is a real threat to the PTB, and we have to learn how to fight back at their efforts to contain information and ideas they'd rather not see offered-up for consideration. Certainly that EXCELLENT book - JFK And The Unspeakable - would be on the 'unapproved ideas' list. Not 'Higher Education' related LOL! I was kicked-off one forum for refusing to name a sensitive source I'd alluded to [that had independant and redundant sources]. They have a bag-o-tricks to keep everything contained....(go back to American Gladiators and stop thinking)!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:As OWellBombEm shows his inner Goldman, I have noticed a significant increase in censorship, especially on democratic sites that pretend to cater to left critics of the dems like Democratic Underground. They have really been shoveling poeple off into the train cars lately. Also today I got kicked off the Chronicle Of Higher Education. On the other hand the thread I started there, with some brilliant contributions by Paul, did get almost 13,OOO views. So they ended up censoring one of the few threads with over 3000 views. It was promoting JFK and the Unspeakable. The way I look at it, if you can do some good on a high volume site, you gotta use the opportunity.

In looking at some of the many links posted on the most recent 9-11 thread on this forum the Democratic Underground site appears to be most prominent. It would take a month wade through all those links but one of the things that jumped out at me is the "no plane" theory. Absurd. There were planes. Any site that claims both "inside job" and "no planes" has, at first blush, that distinctive disinfo flavor. Make your theory as silly as possible to discredit legitimate research. I know zero about this Democratic Underground place except that you got kicked off there some weeks back. That struck me as quite strange at the time as you have always been both dilligent and honest. Have any other DPF members posted there? Any problems?

Sad that you cannot come to Dallas Nathaniel. It would be great to see you and Jim Douglas together, given all that you have done to promote his fine book.
Hi Dawn, first post.

Not sure where you're getting "no planes" but theory has it the planes were drones except for the Pentagon and that was clearly a missile.

That is one reason why I have mixed thoughts about the "black boxes" Jesse brought to light. It tends to give some credibility to the planes that hit the towers being regular planes and not drones. Ofcourse, no REAL black boxes have been shown yet. The people that leaked the "cockpit" conversations would not come forward either. It could be Jesse is "being played" here.

I hope Jesse will do more episodes and followups on what he uncovers.
USMC Vietnam Vet
Semper Fi
Clinton Brownell Wrote:Hi Dawn, first post.

Not sure where you're getting "no planes" but theory has it the planes were drones except for the Pentagon and that was clearly a missile.

That is one reason why I have mixed thoughts about the "black boxes" Jesse brought to light. It tends to give some credibility to the planes that hit the towers being regular planes and not drones. Ofcourse, no REAL black boxes have been shown yet. The people that leaked the "cockpit" conversations would not come forward either. It could be Jesse is "being played" here.

Hey Clinton, welcome to DPF. There are plenty of "no plane" theorists on the net, including a very smart longtime JFK researcher.
I would be very interested in hearing more from Jesse on this. I found his witnesses very credible. And being frightened is pretty natural. Consider all the people murdered in the JFK assassination.

I have seen many photos of the Pentagon hit and while the hole does look too small I have also read the testimony of longtime MLK assassination researcher T Carter. She is an airline hostess who was scheduled to fly that day but a switch in schedules spared her life. But not that of her best friend who T. id'd via jewlery on friend's arm. I found that complelling. If no plane hit the Pentagon what happened to all the people on that flight? Not to mention the dead pilots on the other three planes. I think we have to be very careful in all these cases and know that the disinformationists on 9-11 began day one, just as they did in the assassinations. And I DO NOT mean to include Jack White for whom I have the upmost respect. In fact it was his photos that initially convinced me that no plane hit the Pentagon, but...I go back to what happened to the people on that plane? Where are they?

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Clinton Brownell Wrote:Hi Dawn, first post.

Hey Clinton, welcome to DPF. There are plenty of "no plane" theorists on the net, including a very smart longtime JFK researcher.
I would be very interested in hearing more from Jesse on this. I found his witnesses very credible. And being frightened is pretty natural. Consider all the people murdered in the JFK assassination.

I have seen many photos of the Pentagon hit and while the hole does look too small I have also read the testimony of longtime MLK assassination researcher T Carter. She is an airline hostess who was scheduled to fly that day but a switch in schedules spared her life. But not that of her best friend who T. id'd via jewlery on friend's arm. I found that complelling. If no plane hit the Pentagon what happened to all the people on that flight? Not to mention the dead pilots on the other three planes. I think we have to be very careful in all these cases and know that the disinformationists on 9-11 began day one, just as they did in the assassinations. And I DO NOT mean to include Jack White for whom I have the upmost respect. In fact it was his photos that initially convinced me that no plane hit the Pentagon, but...I go back to what happened to the people on that plane? Where are they?

Dawn

Dawn...T.Carter may well be very sincere. However, since what
she was shown by the Pentagon (in a very strange situation) sounds
like a very peculiar covert event that MAY HAVE BEEN A VERY CLEVER
PLANTED OPERATION TO LEND CREDIBILITY, please do not base an
opinion on it alone. Study the evidence and see where it leads. Do
not rely on a story planted in a suspicious manner to enhance credibility.

The T.Carter story as I originally heard it is bizarre beyond belief.

Jack
Jack: Do you recall T's original story? And this also does not account for the missing people on that flight. what do you make of the story of the man who claims he was asking Cheney about an order? "Does your order still stand?" (Assuming a no shoot down order) And Cheney's response several times, of yes. Of course this conversation does not preclude a missile.
Can you recommend the best place to see the evdence? I have visited many web sites and viewded many videos. Have seen researchers arging and refutting -typical- so that reading their work was so bogged down in the arguing I gave up. Can you recommend a specific site or work?
Thanks,
Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Foil a Nationwide Internet Shutdown Magda Hassan 6 48,426 30-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  What is the Value of the Internet? Ed Jewett 0 3,322 24-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett