Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harley T-shirt Man Actor-Plant To MSM On 'Reason' For WTC Collapse
There were several good webpages and youtube urls - but most of the links were cut. Here is a good compilation of the cut links, saved sites and the damning evidence. A certain guy from Brazil is battling about this on the 'other Forum'. I battle alone. http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com/
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:There were several good webpages and youtube urls - but most of the links were cut. Here is a good compilation of the cut links, saved sites and the damning evidence. A certain guy from Brazil is battling about this on the 'other Forum'. I battle alone. http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com/

Peter...I do not respond to Colby because I know that anything
he says is disinformation. By not responding, I give him NOTHING
to rant about. It is spitting into the wind.

Thanks for your valiant efforts fighting for truth.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:There were several good webpages and youtube urls - but most of the links were cut. Here is a good compilation of the cut links, saved sites and the damning evidence. A certain guy from Brazil is battling about this on the 'other Forum'. I battle alone. http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com/

Peter...I do not respond to Colby because I know that anything
he says is disinformation. By not responding, I give him NOTHING
to rant about. It is spitting into the wind.

Thanks for your valiant efforts fighting for truth.

Jack

Understand and thanks. I don't usually confront nor respond to him either. But if you remember, I'd originally posted about this and you quickly read my post and reported that the links were broken - when they had been working a few hours before when I looked at them!...then two [I'm sure you can guess] taunted us both for imagining broken links as conspiratorial and that I'd just not posted them correctly. This new site, if studied carefully, shows the links were broken - along with many others about this man and his artificial, scripted, stilted statement on Fox. Now he has claimed copyright to it and had it taken down, at the same time denying it is him.....seems one can't have it both ways....except on the Borg ship. Interestingly enough, I called the Harley T-shirt man a 'shill' for the 911 perpetrators and got a 'report' that I had insulted/defamed someone from Brazil with the remark - when it was clearly not aimed at him....such are the Borg - they don't read the posts nor follow the links...they just react and mumble 'resistance is useless'. Resistance is the only thing that will save us...if it isn't too late!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I'd like to see a voice match on these. This could either be incredibly incriminating for the perpetrators or just plain embarrassing for those making the charges. Anyone out there have access to voice analysis equipment? A little bit of real science here would be appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,718 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 3,596 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis Lauren Johnson 674 162,261 01-10-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,554 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,258 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Controlled Demolition expert comments on WTC collapse Lauren Johnson 5 5,099 07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  "The Reason For This Cover-Up Goes Right To The White House" Ed Jewett 1 3,870 19-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  More Ammunition On Mysterious Collapse Of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 2 2,848 29-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt