Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cynthia McKinney news
Right wing shock jock jailed for hate speech.He was trained by the FBI.:flute:

http://www.sfbayview.com/2009/lynching-o...id-by-fbi/

Quote:“Cynthia McKinney is a violent, black, racist, bitch whose official re-election campaign web site calls white people ‘crackers’. As such, on this Wednesday evening’s show I will ask the question ‘Given the prevalence of black crime in America, would it serve the public good to LYNCH Congresswoman McKinney within the next few weeks, while she’s on the campaign trail, so as to send an unmistakable message to other blacks: white people are tired of your bullshit, behave or die.”
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Holy Shit! Lynch some one because they call someone 'crackers' and that makes them an uppity black bitch who wont behave so she has to die? How long did he get? Forty years wouldn't be long enough for that psychopath. I wonder what else the FBI are training people in? Criminals all. I hope she sues the bastards.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Holy crap. So this is the FBI's story:

“Hate blogger” Hal Turner’s lawyer said last week, and prosecutors agreed, that Turner was “trained by the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative” and “worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an ‘agent provocateur’ and was taught by the agency ‘what he could say that wouldn’t be crossing the line.’”

Turner is being charged with making death threats against Connecticut legislators and Illinois judges and is apparently going to claim that his actions were legal because he did the same sort of thing when employed by the FBI. In an Associated Press story published Aug. 18, Katie Nelson writes:

“Prosecutors have acknowledged that Turner was an informant who spied on radical right-wing organizations, but the defense has said Turner was not working for the FBI when he allegedly made threats against Connecticut legislators and wrote that three federal judges in Illinois deserved to die."

Hoover would be proud.
Pretty disgusting, but no surprises....we pay for the bullets and salaries of the assassins that kill us and for the agent provocateurs that provoke us. Great Democracy we live in - no wonder 'they hate us for our Freedoms'!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking News: Confirmed Identity of the CIA Official behind 9/11 Rendition & Torture Cases Revealed Magda Hassan 4 12,829 22-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin