Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite Families and their Origins as Drug Dealers?
I understand that many now 'respectable' families made their original fortune in the drug trade. Many selling opium in China or bootlegging like the Kennedys. Also some of the 'respectable' banking houses. Before I go hunting for more information I thought I would ask any members here if they have already done any work in this area and what they found?

span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
Linda, Kris Millegan who is a member here has a vast background database on this, particularly as it relates to the Order of Skull & Bones. I'll contact him and ask if he would be kind enough to post on this topic.

In the UK some of the Scottish families, the Jardines for example, have a wonderful background in making their wealth from opium. I wonder who owns HSBC? Cool
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Linda, Kris Millegan who is a member here has a vast background database on this, particularly as it relates to the Order of Skull & Bones. I'll contact him and ask if he would be kind enough to post on this topic.

In the UK some of the Scottish families, the Jardines for example, have a wonderful background in making their wealth from opium. I wonder who owns HSBC? Cool

David,
As I may have mentioned to you, I am now trying to write a book that begins with Colonel House, who has been credited with being the man in the shadows behind the creation of America's Federal Reserve System. What I have recently come to appreciate is that early on in his career he became very close to a man named Thomas Jefferson Coolidge. The first T.J. Coolidge was born in 1831 and was a great-grandson of founding father Thomas Jefferson, whose daughter married Joseph Coolidge, Jr. who had gone to China in 1839 and returned wealthy in 1844, working for the firm of Augustine Heard.
(See Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_H...nd_Company)
Augustine Heard & Co. was founded in 1840, in Canton, China by Ipswich, MA businessman, traveller, trader and former Samuel Russell & Co. partner Augustine Heard, and his partners, Joseph Coolidge and John Murray Forbes. Throughout its history, it was run in large part by Heard family members, most notably Heard's four nephews from his brother George Washington Heard: John, Augustine, Albert Farley and George Washington Jr.

In 1841, Augustine Heard, who had previously lived in China but had returned for health reasons to Ipswich, returned to China to head the firm until 1844. There, business flourished, notably because of the use of fast clipper ships and the import of steamships. Tea, one of the main commodities traded, did not provide much profit compared to opium, which enabled the firm's finances to soar, Augustine Heard & Co. becoming the third largest American firm in China in the mid-nineteenth century. The firm also introduced steamships to China, and imported them through its sister firm in the U.S. The firm also became the main trading agent for several large firms, including Liverpool firm John Swire & Sons Ltd. in 1861.[1]***

I know that Col. House's father, T.W. House, had ended up in Texas in 1838 or so, just as Texas had declared itself an independent republic. He acquired enough capital in a bakery he owned with his father-in-law to set up a private bank, and then began expanding into shipping out of Galveston, which was then the largest city in Texas and its only port. As the Mexican war began in 1845, House joined with others who ran their ships through war zones to make huge profits for themselves; they transported textiles to Boston and Liverpool and returned munitions and other commodities to Galveston.

It would have been during these years that T.W. House made contact with the whaling community of New Bedford, Massachusetts, where the Mandell family (his son's namesake) lived. His contact in Liverpool was Lemonius & Co. New Bedford was noted for supplying whale oil at great demand in the decades preceding discovery of rock oil in Pennsylvania in 1859. It was a hotbed of capitalism, always on the lookout for the newest technology in which to invest. It was where the famous woman capitalist, Hetty Green, was born.

At this point it is not known exactly how and when Colonel House became close to Coolidge, who founded the Old Colony Trust in 1890, just before departing for France as Minister from the U.S. in 1892, appointed by President Benjamin Harrison (serving with the Dulles boys' maternal grandfather, John Watson Foster, who was Secretary of State under that President).

I don't think it's as simple as I once did--that it's all about power or profit. I think it begins with a first generation who have a mission, such as to create a new, independent nation. They access whatever tools are available to them from their educational background or confidential sources of banking and family enterprise. They then passed these tools on to sons and sons-in-law (in those days women weren't privy to such things). The focus was on maintaining the status that had been achieved, using whatever methods the new generation could come up with.

While the women were shoved into the society mold, demanding more status and more successful husbands and wealthier wives for the children to marry, the men were placed on boards of institutions to raise funds and manage endowments. The pressure was always mounting, but the temptations were always rampant as well to transfer some of that wealth creation to one's own bank account. A little insider trading was part of the game.

At the time, the China Trade was couched in terms of silks and tea, and the opium sent to Chinese peasants was de-emphasized. That was a world apart from the ladies' circles at home. Our culture was always uppermost as the class defended its role and position in society. Like today's intelligence operations, it was a culture based on compartmentalization: Keep the dirty laundry hidden.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
Howdy,

The obvious is all-around. Many games are being played. Right and left are laid down, whilst most moves go straight up the middle.

Our world, economic, social, religious and political have been and are currently being manipulated and corrupted by secret societal forces. The forces consist of a European-based group in alliance with a Sino-based group (that partners with certain Korean factions.)

Buckminister Fuller in Critical Paths discussed the "pirates." The fact that sea-faring groups had more knowledge and used that to their advantage over landlubbers.

Phoenician, Venetian the Guelphs etc, Marco Polo's father, the Black Nobility etc.

There has been a struggle between "the people" and this ruling group. They "ruling" group has created all sorts of rationale for its existence, just as an usurper creates supportive genealogy.

This group operates through and for control.

Levels of control -

First:
Metals - Mining - Money

Second:
Drugs - Arms - Oil

Third:
Media - Movies - Magic"

There are self-correcting devices that our society/civilization have created over time.
First one is rather "dumb," it is like a dark hallway. as one walks down, one after time may bump from one side to the next. Codified in Hegel's historical dialectic. Easy to influence and "control."
Second on is "smarter." It is the cycle of generations. If one wishes to understand, I find Strauss & Howe's Generations to be of great importance. Through "blood, war and "magic" a generation was removed creating a situation great bamboozlement leading to great corruptions of our civic creations, i.e. the fake Progressive movement and the implementation of central banking and prohibitions.
"They" were looking to kill off a generation again, this time by opiating the "boomer" generation. The cycle of generations "remembered" the earlier action and when "it" saw the "axe" coming, jumped aside and created a "counter-culture." From that counter-culture sprang the "tools" that "we the people" are using to fight this corruption: the personal computer and the Internet.
Some steps involved, becoming aware, identifying the "problem," discourse, then action.

As my good friend Tony Sutton said, "Don't think that you are going to elect these folks out. They will fall under the weight of their own corruption."

The people see, the people know not what to do. They are deliberately fragmented and set upon each other. But the truth of the matter is that "they" have a very tenuous "virtual" control. The media, the "mighty wurlitzer" is the only thing keeping, we the people, in line and it is disintegrating. With the media, they can keep their velvet glove on, but it is fraying and holes are showing. We are on the cusp of either a dark or golden age. The choice is ours. The action is ours.

Peace,
K
Linda Minor Wrote:I don't think it's as simple as I once did--that it's all about power or profit. I think it begins with a first generation who have a mission, such as to create a new, independent nation. They access whatever tools are available to them from their educational background or confidential sources of banking and family enterprise. They then passed these tools on to sons and sons-in-law (in those days women weren't privy to such things). The focus was on maintaining the status that had been achieved, using whatever methods the new generation could come up with.

Linda, in me you have a very willing 'book-buyer-in-waiting' duly chomping at the bit to read your Colonel House (any idea when it will be published?). Not least because your comments above (that it is not so simple as you once thought) strike me as being very insightful and most likely.

It is not so unusual, I think, that what starts off with the best of intentions get perverted/corrupted along the way. An example of this is the Chinese Triads/Tongs who began life as a resistance movement to overthrow the Manchu Qing dynasty and to restore the Han rule. I bet the same was true of many other secret societies like the Cosa Nostra and IRA etc.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Kris Millegan Wrote:Howdy,

The obvious is all-around. Many games are being played. Right and left are laid down, whilst most moves go straight up the middle.

Our world, economic, social, religious and political have been and are currently being manipulated and corrupted by secret societal forces. The forces consist of a European-based group in alliance with a Sino-based group (that partners with certain Korean factions.)

Buckminister Fuller in Critical Paths discussed the "pirates." The fact that sea-faring groups had more knowledge and used that to their advantage over landlubbers.

Phoenician, Venetian the Guelphs etc, Marco Polo's father, the Black Nobility etc.

There has been a struggle between "the people" and this ruling group. They "ruling" group has created all sorts of rationale for its existence, just as an usurper creates supportive genealogy.

This group operates through and for control.

Levels of control -

First:
Metals - Mining - Money

Second:
Drugs - Arms - Oil

Third:
Media - Movies - Magic"

There are self-correcting devices that our society/civilization have created over time.
First one is rather "dumb," it is like a dark hallway. as one walks down, one after time may bump from one side to the next. Codified in Hegel's historical dialectic. Easy to influence and "control."
Second on is "smarter." It is the cycle of generations. If one wishes to understand, I find Strauss & Howe's Generations to be of great importance. Through "blood, war and "magic" a generation was removed creating a situation great bamboozlement leading to great corruptions of our civic creations, i.e. the fake Progressive movement and the implementation of central banking and prohibitions.
"They" were looking to kill off a generation again, this time by opiating the "boomer" generation. The cycle of generations "remembered" the earlier action and when "it" saw the "axe" coming, jumped aside and created a "counter-culture." From that counter-culture sprang the "tools" that "we the people" are using to fight this corruption: the personal computer and the Internet.
Some steps involved, becoming aware, identifying the "problem," discourse, then action.

As my good friend Tony Sutton said, "Don't think that you are going to elect these folks out. They will fall under the weight of their own corruption."

The people see, the people know not what to do. They are deliberately fragmented and set upon each other. But the truth of the matter is that "they" have a very tenuous "virtual" control. The media, the "mighty wurlitzer" is the only thing keeping, we the people, in line and it is disintegrating. With the media, they can keep their velvet glove on, but it is fraying and holes are showing. We are on the cusp of either a dark or golden age. The choice is ours. The action is ours.

Peace,
K

Kris welcome. Would you care to identify the European group and the Sino-based group for us?

Also, the fear is that as the velvet glove reaches the point of being in complete tatters, there will be no further reason to keep the iron fist in check. I think Tony was spot on that you can't vote them out. But they won't go voluntarily no matter what, and will try to drag us all down with them as Hitler tried to ruin Hitler at the end.
David Guyatt Wrote:Linda, in me you have a very willing 'book-buyer-in-waiting' duly chomping at the bit to read your Colonel House (any idea when it will be published?).

The research is the easy part. The writing requires so much discipline. :p
At the rate I'm going on the book, it could be years. But thanks for the kind words. That always helps.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
The information you are looking for is all in a 1978 book sponsored by Lyndon LaRouche titled "DOPE, INC....Britian's Opium War against the U.S."

Jack
Try these websites.

Jack

Attached Files
.jpg   dopeinclarouche.jpg (Size: 100.12 KB / Downloads: 7)
Thanks Jack, Linda and Kris!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 60's Drug Culture and Intelligence Lauren Johnson 9 13,337 09-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Saudi prince held in Beirut airport drug bust Danny Jarman 2 9,376 27-10-2015, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  New drug scandal Tracy Riddle 2 9,259 27-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Billy Graham, Drug Trafficking, Ebola, and the CIA? Doug Fisher 47 81,182 15-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Drug Trafficking as Strategic Intelligence The CIA & Drugs, Inc.: a Covert History by DOUG VALENTINE Magda Hassan 0 7,184 09-11-2014, 01:36 PM
  The Afghan War: "No Blood for Opium" The Hidden Military Agenda is to Protect the Drug Trade Magda Hassan 7 14,069 07-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Peter Dale Scott on CIA Drug Trafficking, Managed Violence & the Russian 9/11 Peter Lemkin 1 5,473 10-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Bolivia Vice President Says U.S. Drug Agents Not Welcome Back Ed Jewett 3 4,538 04-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Scariest Drug of All - Scopolamine Adele Edisen 4 7,434 20-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Drug trafficking soars 60 times in Russia's Dagestan Magda Hassan 0 3,591 04-05-2013, 04:28 AM