Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seeds of doubt
THis link to the New Republic article should work:''seeds of doubt'' ..

by Jack Minnis and Staughton Lynd
The New Republic, 21 December 1963, pages 14–20

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/The_critics/L...s_of_doubt.html

b..
Bernice Moore Wrote:THis link to the New Republic article should work:''seeds of doubt'' ..

by Jack Minnis and Staughton Lynd
The New Republic, 21 December 1963, pages 14–20

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/The_critics/L...s_of_doubt.html

b..

More proof [if more is needed] that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time..... I'd never seen that one before. Some 'caught on' from the get-go! My moment of 'aha' came when I watched with my parents the execution [well planned by more than the executioner] of LHO by JR. Thanks B!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Yes..it is some article peter :hello:and thorough with so very much information and written within a matter of days...after they apparently only wrote the one article too bad they certainly were on top of all...imagine how far perhaps they could have gone:vollkommenauf:...but long past now so no whining about perhaps missed opportunitys does no good...whatcouldabin.:vollkommenauf:..isnevergonnabe...:vollkommenauf: have a good day...best b...:flute:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even LHO Should get benefit of the doubt ?? Bernice Moore 2 2,571 30-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus