Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brother of James Earl Ray Links the CIA to the Murder of Martin L. King and Details His Abuse
The Brother of James Earl Ray Links the CIA to the Murder of Martin L. King and Details His Abuse at the Hands of the FBI

Also see: "MLK: Sex, Lies & (FBI) Idiot Types"

By Alex Constantine

[Image: FREEDOM.JPG]
[Image: jamesearlray.jpg]The following letter to Barry F. Kowalski, former special counsel at the Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division of the U. S. Department of Justice, was written by John Larry Ray, brother of James Earl Ray, on March 8, 1999. I acqured this document shortly after it was written, and am revealing some of its contents here for the first time.

The letter has not been edited for typographical and grammatical errors. It is transcribed here exactly as typed.

[Image: pic1.jpg]Joseph Paul Franklin, mentioned in the text, crippled Larry Flynt, publisher of Hustler, for life with a bullet meant to silence the publisher's investigation of the John Kennedy assassination. Franklin has never been tried for the attempted murder of Mr. Flynt, but was convicted for an unrelated homicide.
••••••
Greetings Barry F. Kowalski:

[Image: DSC04586.jpg]In 1998, u.s. attorney-general Janet Reno put you in charge of conducting a limited investigation into the shooting of Rev. Martin Luther King. A few months later, I made copies of confessions of James Earl Ray, and John Larry Ray to you, and told you to make information from these confessions available to the public, such information as:

• That military policeman James Earl Ray, and the OSS/CIA agents had connections to another racial shooting in Germany.

• That James Earl Ray accepted a sum of money from mobsters, and CIA agents in Illinois, and Canada to carry out some type of assignment.

• That since 1968, all the FBI directors, all the Attorney Generals, and members of Congress has buried this connection between Ray, and the CIA.

• That all the afore-mentioned FBI directors, Attorney Generals, and Congressmen carried out the following act of terrorism against John Larry Ray because he wouldn't join up with them in this Grand Conspiracy:

1) That the feds put John Larry Ray under custody for 18 years for supposedly picking a person up on a highway, who was not found guilty of robbing a bank in St. Peters, Missouri.

2) That the feds added an additional three (3) years to this sentence, because he was tardy about submitting a sample of his handwriting to the FBI.

3) That the feds ran John Larry Ray in and out of prisons, because he would not give testimony to Congress supporting their conspiracy.

4) That the feds tried to get serial-assassing Joseph Paul Franklin to give testimony that John Larry Ray was connected to the shooting of Urban-League president Vernon Jordan.

5) That the feds tried to put the SPECIAL DANGEROUS OFFENDERS ACT on the back of John Larry Ray.

6) That the feds beat on the head of John Larry Ray so much that he had to take two brain waive tests. Once at the Incarante Word hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, and once at the St. Johns hospital in Springfield, Illinois. Its believed by some doctors that such injuries can cause Diabetes.

7) That the feds withheld Diabetic medication from John Larry Ray, wich shortened his lifespan, and made a cripple out of him for life.

9) That the feds tried to put John Larry Ray in an Illinois insane asylum, because he would not go along with their Grand Conspiracy, but a sanity jury ruled, that there was nothing wrong with the sanity of John L. Ray.

10) That the feds accused,or charged John Larry Ray of committing more than 30 felonies in justifying holding him under custody for more than 25 years.

[Image: WPN-IMAGE-ID-244123.jpeg]I am still waiting for you to made the afore-mentioned information available to the public. If you do not I will have to make such information available to the public. If I do not make such information available to the public, I moght wind up in solitary confinement in some asylum in the united states, or stretched out beneath a tombstone before my time.

One reason I believe that the feds are involved in assassinations is that after each investigation, they seal up their findings for 50 years, thus, the feds
investigating assassinations in the united states, would be like Jack the Ripper investigating who was carving up ladies of the night in England.

I Remain,

John Larry Ray,
Soulard City, Missouri
http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.co...ia-to.html
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
This is the first time I've seen Larry Flynts shooter named. Joseph Paul Franklin eh? Interesting. Thanks for posting this.
A quick google on Joseph Paul Franklin reveals that the cover story for the Flynt shooting, if he really did it, is that Hustler did an issue on interracial sex and JPF was a racist. Of course Flynt was actually shot because he was offering a million dollar reward for information on the assassination of President Kennedy. I wonder if JPF worked as a paid assassin.
Flynt was also paying some money toward Mae Brussel's research, if I remember via a third party and funding other progressive research with his, albeit, nasty magazine. I believe Mae did some shows on Flynt's shooting. All the assassins have a 'good' excuse - the best was Ruby's...he didn't want Mrs. Kennedy to have to endure a trial....or was that for the real assassins to have to 'endure' a real trial.....:driver:

Mae Brussell was a radio host based in Carmel, Cal. during the 1970's and 1980's. She was first attracted to the political researching field after the assassination of John F. Kennedy She read through all 26 books of the Warren Report and discovered many discrepancies. She began her radio program, Assassination Dialogues and then later, World Watcher's Intl. and continued on-air for 16 years. She went on to be one of the most astute researchers in modern US history apprenticing the likes of Dave Emory and John Judge.

She died prematurely in 1988 of cancer. Many believe she was the victim of a weaponized cancer considering she was just getting involved in researching criminal and occult practices within our military after the Presidio conspiracies that took place in 1986 which implicated high level military officers in satanic ritual abuse of children.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Good point Peter. Flynt was a double threat with the support of Mae Brussell. And yes her death was suspicious. Unless JB says it wasn't. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karen Silkwood: Political murder? Richard Booth 3 4,216 12-10-2019, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  New podcast with Sirhan Sirhan's attorney Laurie Dusek and his brother Munir Joseph McBride 0 6,190 15-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King Peter Lemkin 27 49,091 08-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jimi Hendrix Murder - 40 years ago - The 'Experience'! Peter Lemkin 114 86,823 22-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Russian ambassador murder: a controlled assassin? Richard Coleman 12 53,801 27-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Martin Luther King friend and photographer was FBI informant Paul Rigby 1 6,723 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Chavez's bodyguard - recruited by the US before or after Chavez's murder? Paul Rigby 2 5,546 15-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 11,805 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  A Room She Never Slept In: The Murder Of Dorothy Kilgallen Tracy Riddle 0 3,728 25-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Murder of Robert Serro Magda Hassan 0 3,223 02-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan