Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Move on" - psyops in action
When, after months or years of slipping sliding slithering spinning the Truth of nefarious deeds governments get caught nailed proven to have engaged in utterly reprehensible acts, we don't get apologies.

We get some lackey politician uttering those two hideous mendacious words: "move on".

As in:

"In addition, I know Iraq has been a deeply divisive issue in this country. But I also know and believe that after this election people want to move on."
Tony Blair, May 2005, after being elected for third term

Former foreign secretary and Labour leadership contender David Miliband has urged party members not to make the Iraq war an issue in the race. He said it was "time to move on" after two other candidates criticised the decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
David Milliband, May 22, 2010

"Party members, including me, are sick and tired of the old battles of the past being rerun. It's time to move on."
David Milliband, August 31, 2010

Etc etc etc

Move on?

No. It's time to hold these fuckwits to account.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Yeah. It's a phrase we're hearing here a lot and obviously there was Obama saying the same thing through his campaign and today. I grind my teeth every time I hear it. Julia Gillard had 'Moving Australia Forward' as the slogan during the recent election campaign.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The makers of war are rarely- if ever- held accountable.
"Move on" indeed. Obama says the war is ending but more are being deployed from Ft. Hood, here in TX.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reagan Era Psyops Bureaucracy Concealed Inside NSC to Flood World With Lies David Guyatt 3 16,475 26-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lies, lies, lies - the US Propaganda machine in action David Guyatt 2 4,449 03-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Big Society in action Paul Rigby 1 2,895 25-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Military Mulls New Name for PsyOps: Military Info Support Ed Jewett 0 2,438 25-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Unbiased television journalism in action David Guyatt 1 2,810 27-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt