Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosion(?) and debris ejection
At about 3:07 of the video below, a large piece of debris is seen ejected and falling from the South Tower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMlMqGwGw...r_embedded

I believe that the same piece of debris is seen being ejected on close-up at 0:58. Is this an explosion or impossible to say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne1FJBVkh...r_embedded

Edit: second link is now correct.
Both videos look the same to me. I'm just not seeing it.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
In the second clip, the ejecta occurs at 3:05.

In each clip, the increasing pyro activity @ the near corner resembles an enormous cutting torch, flaring brightly, dropping sparks.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Both videos look the same to me. I'm just not seeing it.

Sorry about that.
That's better! I was thinking if they were different videos they must have been taken by next door neighbours Confusedtupido2:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I often can't resist having a stab at a forensic explanation regarding the whys and wherefores of disputed 9/11 footage.

I think the first clip shows a sheet of cladding being ejected from the building - couldn't venture to guess why it's being ejected - but the second clip is a jet of wind with something considerably smaller than a sheet of cladding being thrown out in the jet. The jet of wind may have been caused by something like the collapse of a ceiling, or a floor even, with the air escaping through an already broken window. It doesn't particularly look like an explosion to me, though it could be an explosion.

And looking at it, I think the sheet of cladding in the first clip comes from the far side of the building that we can't see - the south side (I think), not the east side. If I have my bearings right. It seems to be all silhouette, and comes from the very corner of the building, whereas if it came from the side of the building we can see, I'd expect to see a brighter colouring to it.
At 58 in the second listed video there is a definite explosive event four windows from the left and several floors below the damaged area. Also very sad in the video is the man hanging repeatedly out of the window to signal he is there and alive....if not for long. Time to bring the criminals in our own country who perpetrated this to justice...while we still have our crumbling legal system [part of their plan, too].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Watching again, I notice that there is a pulse of smoke coming out of the windows where that man is at the same time as the pulse to the left. Not that I know what that means.
Phil Dragoo Wrote:In the second clip, the ejecta occurs at 3:05.

In each clip, the increasing pyro activity @ the near corner resembles an enormous cutting torch, flaring brightly, dropping sparks.

The "cutting torch" effect can be seen in more detail here @ 1:36. Physicist Steven Jones attributes it to the effect of nanothermite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3qZG0T6_...re=related
Garcon, would you please bring us a heaping helping of Vincent Salandria?
http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/the_critics/S...iabio.html

Thank you. Yes, yes, I know it's an old dish but humor this old man. Just toss the greens again, sprinkle in some fresh bacon bits and sliced scallions and perhaps repackage what he said about the events in Dealey Plaza in terms that are appropriate to 9/11. " We spent too much time and effort microanalyzing the details...."
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"