Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken O'Keefe on Press TV
Ken O'Keefe discusses 9/11 on Press TV Program The Agenda
[video=vimeo;40911368]http://vimeo.com/40911368[/video]
This document was compiled with one major purpose in mind, to establish beyond any doubt that the police in the UK are working directly with criminal personalities who infiltrated the Trade Not Aid mission (Samouni Project & Aloha Palestine) so as to thwart the mission. The value in this understanding is in developing a greater awareness of arguably the most effective tactic at subverting intelligent direct action.

Ken O'Keefe

Gonna be pushing this video for a while, believe me the rats exposed are not liking this unwanted attention at all and while some may claim this sort of thing "divides" the "movement", nothing could be further from the truth. You cannot be divided from dishonest and immoral people by exposing them, to the contrary you debase your humanity and harm the cause of truth and justice by embracing such people and wishing them among your ranks. Whether it is clear to people or not, the exposure of immoral and subversive people is always good. Where slander and hideous lies have been the only method of defaming me, the truth shall be employed by myself to affect the justice that is simply not negotiable. Please share far and wide. TJP

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Moral Decoding of 9-11. The Official Conspiracy Theory, the Free Press, and the 9-11 Turn Paul Rigby 0 3,744 01-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Plugging 9/11 truth, bashing al-Jazeera on Press TV (Kevin Barrett) Ed Jewett 3 3,684 07-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Associated Press Sept 11 Photo Package at Cryptome Ed Jewett 0 2,438 12-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett