Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyndon Johnson was the ultimate psychopath.
I live in Austin, TX which is nice. I like to ask old people, people older than 65 what they thought about Lyndon Johnson. The man has no defenders. Almost universally people have anecdotes on how corrupt beyond belief Lyndon Johnson was. Even people who worked directly for him will tell you what a bastard he was. All the love in town is reserved for Lady Bird Johnson, who is considered a revered figure. Even the local Democrats shun Lyndon Johnson; their annual dinner is a "Ralph Yarborough" dinner. I remember one time I went to a nursing home, and one of the ladies there was one of LBJ's mistresses. Someone else told me that one of his requirements for secretaries was "Does she shuck her drawers."
Lyndon Johnson the man is an embarassment down here still. Nobody celebrates his birthday, or his death, or his "accomplishments" (murdering JFK, etc.); the media TV, radio, newspaper, Univ. of Texas are pretty much silent about the man. Nobody throws a big party in his honor such as a "Reagan Day" dinner. Talk to the Republicans, they will tell you LBJ was insanely corrupt. Talk to the Democrats, ditto. Lyndon Johnson in Austin, TX in the year 2010 is like an open herpes sore: no one wants to touch him!

.... now about Dallas ...

John Kennedy on 11/18/63 told George Smathers that Lyndon Johnson was making one of his absurd demands: that Jackie Kennedy ride with Lyndon Johnson in his car on the Texas trip. That right there is "smoking gun" evidence of Lyndon Johnson's participation in the JFK assassination. That is a clever, cunning psychopath in action. Lyndon Johnson knew that John Kennedy was going to be assassinated in a motorcade in Dallas, and out of a twisted sense of chivalry, is trying to get Jackie into the relative safety of his car and out of the kill zone.

Remember what LBJ told his beloved Mistress Madeleine in the morning of 11/22/63: That son-of-a-bitch crazy Yarborough and that goddamn f___king Irish mafia bastard Kennedy, will never embarass me again!" [Texas in the Morning, p. 167]

There is no need to give Lyndon Johnson "the benefit of the doubt" on anything and especially the JFK assassination. There is nothing that he did in his entire life to have earned that. Quite the contrary, read Caro's and Dallak's biographies and you run across mountains of examples of Johnson depraved, crooked and bizarre behavior. The anti-social whackjob in the JFK assassination was not LHO, but rather Lyndon Johnson himself, the usurper president! Bill Moyers and Richard Goodwin, 2 aides SEPARATELY went to see a psychiatrist inquiring about Lyndon Johnson's mental condition. Also, read George Reedy's book on LBJ - calls him a lout and a SADIST. That description from a 15 year aide. LBJ had a sick desire to break men. While at the time time the guy himself could barely function; he was a paranoid basket case (PROJECTING his evil intentions/tactics on others), smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day and sucking down cases of low end Cutty Sark scotch.

Here is Lyndon Johnson talking through his aide Bill Moyers to get that "goddamned" bubble off JFK's car. Bill Moyers was on the phone from Austin, TX barking out these orders for the Secret Service in Dallas:

"Moyers had been on the phone with Ms. Harris, informing her that the President did not want the bubbletop. He told Harris to 'get that God-damned bubble off unless it's pouring rain.' Shortly thereafter the weather began to clear. Ms. Harris approached Sorrels about the bubble-top and together they had the agents remove the glass top."

[Phillip Nelson, LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination, p.428] Nelson's source for this quote is HSCA, Volume 11, p. 526.

Lyndon Johnson was also a control freak when he was in one of his manic periods, when he was pulling off one of his devious capers, machinations, he had dozens of them. Example would be President Lyndon Johnson calling Will Fritz on 11/23/63 and telling him to STOP his investigation, that he had the right man (patsy LHO). Another would be LBJ on 11/24/63 calling Parkland Hospital himself and personally talking to Dr. Charles Crenshaw and trying his best to get a confession out of the accused assassin (patsy) the dying Oswald.

Did not mean to forget Lyndon Johnson on literally the afternoon of 11/22/63 calling his financial advisor, saying he had to SELL HIS HALLIBURTION STOCK!

Pardon my asking, but what in the hell is going on in the mind of that man? Remember, LBJ has done nothing to earn "the benefit of the doubt" in his entire life. That is not the state of mind of a man worried about an "international conspiracy" or "nuclear war" or being killed by a hit squad on the loose. It is the state of mind of a man trying to think of all the ways he can of covering up his participation in the slaughter of the nation's president.

[From Family of Secrets by Russ Baker, p. 132]

Pat Holloway, former attorney to both Poppy Bush and Jack Crichton, recounted to me an incident involving LBJ that had greatly disturbed him. This was around 1PM on November 22, 1963, just as Kennedy was being pronounced dead. Holloway was heading home from the office and was passing through the reception area. The switchboard operator excitedly noted that she was patching the vice president through from Parkland Hospital to Holloway’s boss, firm senior partner Waddy Bullion, who was LBJ’s personal tax lawyer. The operator invited Holloway to listen in. LBJ was talking “not about a conspiracy or a tragedy,” Holloway recalled. “I heard him say: ‘Oh I gotta get rid of my goddamn Halliburton stock.’ Lyndon Johnson was talking about the consequences of his political problems with his Halliburton stock at a time when the president had been officially declared dead. And that pissed me off… It really made me furious.”

Then post assassination, Lyndon Johnson starts making "cowboy love" to Jackie, telling her he wants to be the "daddy" of Caroline and John-John.

From LBJ: Architect of American Ambition:

“During his first five weeks in office, Johnson called Jackie numerous times. Instinctively, awkwardly, he attempted to make what Hubert Humphrey referred to as “cowboy love” to her. A conversation the first week in December was typical: “Your picture was gorgeous. Now you had that chin up and that chest out and you looked so pretty marching in the front page of the New York Daily News … well,” LBJ said “I just came, sat in my desk and started signing a log of long things, and I decided to I wanted to flirt with you a little bit…. Darling, you know what I said to the Congress – I’d give anything in the world if I wasn’t here today … Tell Caroline and John-John I’d like to be their daddy!”

[LBJ: Architect of American Ambition, Randall Woods, p. 423]

That, my friend, is a CHAMPION psychopath in action. Lyndon Johnson slaughter's Jackie's husband, then he wants to be the "daddy" of Caroline and John-John. All the while telling Kennedy's staff "Ah need yew more than he ever did" to every one of them.

So what is a "psychopath?" A psychopath is someone who often looks "normal" sometimes even "charming" but there is something seriously wrong with them. They use people. They have no empathy. They are dangerous. Another psycopath would be Ted Bundy - volunteers at a suicide hotline - then its on to slaughtering coeds. How many markers of a psychopath does Lyndon Johnson display. Really? Let's see if Lyndon Johnson displays characteristics of a psychopath.

A psychopath will use people for excitement, entertainment, to build their self-esteem and they invariably value people in terms of their material value (e.g. money, property, comfort, etc..). They can involve and get other people into trouble quickly and they seem to have no regret for their actions. To date there is no checklist of behavior and symptoms that will tell you with certainty whether or not a person is a psychopath. But there are warning signs. The following warning signs are based on my experience but primarily research conducted by Robert Hare, Ph.D - the leading expert on the Psychopathic Personality.

http://www.crisiscou.../psychopath.htm

Characteristics of a Psychopath

1) superficial charm [LBJ would find a powerful person, then totally bootlick them.]

2) self-centered & self-important [100% LBJ]

3) need for stimulation & prone to boredom [Yes, hated to be alone]

4) deceptive behavior & lying [Possibly LBJ's #1 trait]

5) conning & manipulative [ LBJ not just conning, but "cunning" - master manipulator]

6) little remorse or guilt [how about killing the nanny Dale Turner? Is that ruthless enough for you?]

7) shallow emotional response [Yes.]

8) callous with a lack of empathy [Besides lying, the other great trait of LBJ]

9) living off others or predatory attitude [God yes, like a jackal or hyena]

10) poor self-control [many examples of this]

11) promiscuous sexual behavior [Very promiscous. Bragged he had more women by accident than JFK had on purpose]

12) early behavioral problems [LBJ's grandmother PREDICTED he would go to jail.]

13) lack of realistic long term goals [Tell everyone for decades he was going to be President, (even if he had to kill to get there)]

14) impulsive lifestyle [impulsive, yes, but also a clever planner and manipulator]

15) irresponsible behavior [LBJ should have been executed by the state multiple times]

16) blaming others for their actions [Robert Kennedy was not the only one he hated]

17) short term relationships [Johnson had long term relationships; but if you threatened him, they got shorter real quick with a call to Mac Wallace]

18) juvenile delinquency [LBJ's grandmother PREDICTED he would go to jail.]

19) breaking parole or probation [Lyndon Johnson, too cunning, clever, ruthless and dangerous to go to jail! But he had to murder to cover up many things. He was not far away from jail.]

20) varied criminal activity [kickbacks, taking bribes, blackmailing, jury tampering, murder - A+ criminal. Should have been executed multiple times over.]

The idea that psychopaths eat people is a myth. In reality, a person with a psychopathic personality can lead what appears to be an ordinary life. They can have jobs, get married and they can break the law like anyone else. But their jobs and marriages usually don’t last and their life is usually on the verge of personal chaos. They are almost always in some kind of trouble or they are not far from it.

A psychopath is usually a subtle manipulator. They do this by playing to the emotions of others. They typically have high verbal intelligence, but they lack what is commonly referred to as "emotional intelligence". There is always a shallow quality to the emotional aspect of their stories. In particular they have difficulty describing how they felt, why they felt that way, or how others may feel and why. In many cases you almost have to explain it to them. Close friends and parents will often end up explaining to the psychopath how they feel and how others feel who have been hurt by him or her. They can do this over and over with no significant change in the person's choices and behavior. They don't understand or appreciate the impact that their behavior has on others. They do appreciate what it means when they are caught breaking rules or the law even though they seem to end up in trouble again. They desperately avoid incarceration and loss of freedom but continue to act as if they can get away with breaking the rules. They don't learn from these consequences. They seem to react with feelings and regret when they are caught. But their regret is not so much for other people as it is for the consequences that their behavior has had on them, their freedom, their resources and their so called "friends." They can be very sad for their self. A psychopath is always in it for their self even when it seems like they are caring for and helping others. The definition of their "friends" are people who support the psychopath and protect them from the consequence of their own antisocial behavior. Shallow friendships, low emotional intelligence, using people, antisocial attitudes and failure to learn from the repeated consequences of their choices and actions help identify the psychopath.
Thank you Robert! Sorry about that.:tee:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The "ultimate" psychopath.

The "mastermind" of the JFK murder.

So it's come to this ...

Not to mention:

"Did not mean to forget Lyndon Johnson on literally the afternoon of 11/22/63 calling his financial advisor, saying he had to SELL HIS HALLIBURTION STOCK!"

Sounds like the act of an all-powerful, all-knowing "mastermind" to me.

Oh well ... nobody's perfect.
Lyndon Johnson calling his financial advisor to discuss selling his Halliburton stock while JFK's corpse is still warm is very telling. It is a key insight into the mind of the pathological serial killer Lyndon Johnson - he is desperately and almost wildly worried about covering his tracks, and not worried about an international conspiracy to kill the president and possibly himself, too.

Now here is bit of play acting that Johnson did on Air Force One, trying to convince Gen. McHugh, one of the Kennedy people, that he really was scared of a conspiracy. McHugh later told author Christopher Anderson that Johnson was so hysterical that he had to SLAP him! Johnson was sitting on the john in the Kennedy's personal quarters.

After JFK assassination, LBJ was hysterical, hiding on the john in the airplane. In my opinion, Johnson, the clever sociopath was completely in on the JFK assassination and was play acting this scene, trying to cover his tracks: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-m-gillon/a-new-wrinkle-in-the-jfk_b_339026.html
“McHugh, like most members of the Kennedy entourage, did not know that Johnson was onboard. They believed that the new president was on his own plane flying back to Washington. If LBJ was on the plane, McHugh wanted to see for himself. Since he had not seen Johnson in the aisle -- and at 6'4" Johnson would be tough to miss -- McHugh assumed that he must then be in the bedroom. When he checked there Johnson was nowhere to be seen. The only place on the plane he had not inspected was the bathroom in the presidential bedroom.
What McHugh claimed to have witnessed next was shocking. "I walked in the toilet, in the powder room, and there he was hiding, with the curtain closed," McHugh recalled. He claimed that LBJ was crying, "They're going to get us all. It's a plot. It's a plot. It's going to get us all.'" According to the General, Johnson "was hysterical, sitting down on the john there alone in this thing."
I soon discovered that McHugh had told a similar story when he spoke by phone with Mark Flanagan, an investigator with the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA). Ironically, McHugh gave the interview to the HSCA a week before he sat down with the Kennedy Library in May 1978. "McHugh had encountered difficulty in locating Johnson but finally discovered him alone," Flanagan wrote in his summary to the Committee. Quoting McHugh, the investigator noted that the General found Johnson "hiding in the toilet in the bedroom compartment and muttering, 'Conspiracy, conspiracy, they're after all of us.'"
Author Christopher Anderson claimed that McHugh shared a similar, although slightly more dramatic, version of this story when he interviewed the General for his book Jackie after Jack, published in 1998.”
How ruthless and dangerous was Lyndon Johnson? Dangerous enough to make the nanny of his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown disappear forever after she saw LBJ and Madeleine enter a hotel room together. Madeleine thinks the the pathological serial killer Lyndon Johnson's hit man Malcolm Wallace murdered the nanny Dale Turner:

http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/1314-presidents.html

"Dale Turner, our mate... came up missing and I've never found her since," says Madeleine of the woman who was basically the nanny to her two children and had been with Steven since he was born. She says LBJ spotted Dalel observing the two of them together at a hotel in San Antonio and it upset him. "He covered his tracks very well," says Madeleine. "He didn't want anyone to know about our relationship, so after Dale saw him he told me that I would have to tell her goodbye. I said 'I can't do that, she's been with us ten years!' And he said, 'I said you'll have to tell her goodbye.' After we were returned to Dallas she called me at work and told me that she had some very important business, and I said, 'That's fine Dale, go take care of it, just take the boys to my mother's, [who] we lived close to.' I said, 'Take all the time you want.' She lived in with us and that was very convenient... Dale never did return. We had the "color law" in Texas in those years. If you did report a [missing] black, they could care less. It's very sad and tragic, but it did happen... Through the years I have tried to find her or find out what happened." She heard 'Mack Wallace' took care of her implying LBJ's orders caused the murder of the woman who had been the nanny of the President's son.

Yes, we all know LBJ was a dangerous psychopath Robert. His Presidency did immense damage to America.

However, he didn't plan andexecute the operation in Dealey Plaza. It was beyond his capabilities by many orders of magnitude. And he didn't have the power to order it. Those controlling him made it look that way. LBJ was a crude redneck. He participated in the coverup in exemplary fashion, with the full support of America's supposedly free press, and an American public dumbed down, with no access to alternative media. That was LBJ's assignment, and he was good at that.

Your campaign will get nowhere.
Mark Stapleton Wrote:Yes, we all know LBJ was a dangerous psychopath Robert. His Presidency did immense damage to America.

However, he didn't plan andexecute the operation in Dealey Plaza. It was beyond his capabilities by many orders of magnitude. And he didn't have the power to order it. Those controlling him made it look that way. LBJ was a crude redneck. He participated in the coverup in exemplary fashion, with the full support of America's supposedly free press, and an American public dumbed down, with no access to alternative media. That was LBJ's assignment, and he was good at that.

Your campaign will get nowhere.

Mark:
That sums up my view. Presidents are, after all, stick figures, they follow orders. Big money, black intelligence, the men in the shadows make the decisions. Particular of this magnitude. And successive presidents walk in lockstep repeating the transparent cover story.

It's easy to FIRST look to LBJ as he was the obvious person to greatly benefit.

Dawn
Mark Stapleton Wrote:Your campaign will get nowhere.

Brother Mark, you cut to the quick.

This campaign -- is it driven by a combination of ignorance and pathology, or is it a calculated effort to prop up the "ultimate" false sponsorship?

In the final analysis, the damage is done regardless of motive.

CD
Charles Drago Wrote:[quote=Mark Stapleton]Brother Mark, you cut to the quick.

This campaign -- is it driven by a combination of ignorance and pathology, or is it a calculated effort to prop up the "ultimate" false sponsorship?

CD

Good question Charles.

Hopefully the former but who knows?

The EF is a better environment for snake oil merchants. They can crap on for years over there.
Lyndon Baines Johnson takes his place on the Great Mandala.

Yes, he didn't like John. And, yes, he signed NSAM 273 on the 26th.

April 23 he forecast Kennedy in Texas for a luncheon.

He didn't create Harvey and Lee beginning in 1951, nor lead the one from Minsk to the basement of the Dallas Police station, by way of leafleting in New Orleans and creating scenes in Mexico City.

He didn't engineer the regime change and executive action aspects of the national security shadow government, but he could take dictation.

And when Walter told him it was over, it was over.

He took his place between Hoover (1972, heart attack), and Nixon (1974, “effective noon tomorrow”), by stopping his heart (1973).

All in all he was just another brick in the wall.

A fascinating study in dark-side psychopathology to be sure, but in no way directing the continuing work of the powers that operate the presidents.

Blakey insisted the mob did it. Howard Hunt said it was Johnson.

Waldron and Hartmann say it was Cubans.

So we know it wasn't the mob, and it wasn't Johnson, and it wasn't Cubans.

Newman and Armstrong assert neither the mob, Johnson, Hoover, Cubans, nor oilmen could have created Oswald.

CIA tool Posner needs a gig and hey presto he is defending one of our great allies over there who is so-unfairly accused of being a drug-running tool of the CIA.

The wind is invisible. We see the tree move. It's magic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 0 5,383 17-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  An interesting sidebar to President Johnson's Vietnam War Tom Bowden 5 9,127 17-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Vietnam Declassified: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon Jim DiEugenio 4 8,923 11-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Joan Mellen's FAUSTIAN BARGAINS: LYNDON JOHNSON AND MAC WALLACE IN THE ROBBER BARON CULTURE OF TEXAS Anthony Thorne 19 8,845 03-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Lyndon Johnson and Mac Wallace - Joan Mellen Peter Lemkin 28 15,038 08-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Ultimate TV Guide to this years coverage of the 50th - God help us! Marlene Zenker 43 13,251 24-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Lyndon Johnson and Mac Wallace - by Joan Mellen Peter Lemkin 93 25,533 11-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Kennedy vs Johnson in the Third World Jim DiEugenio 11 5,377 08-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  ce2011 versus SAC Baltimore telex "noting" SA Johnson gave BULAB ce399 David Josephs 2 3,072 18-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Priscilla Johnson McMillan and the October, 1959 Defection of Lee Oswald David Lifton 4 4,382 16-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo