Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A remarkable new book on 9/11
Hey everyone, I posted sporadically over at the JFK Education Forum, but it's a pleasure to discover this new forum and the topics discussed here. This is my kind of site.

There's a book I've been reading recently on 9/11, and I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere on the forum here yet (I could be wrong) so I thought I'd start a discussion about it. I have a very positive impression of the book so far, but find it slightly surreal that there has been little discussion of it to date elsewhere online. I suspect that others here could offer some knowledgeable commentary on it, so I wanted to bring up the subject. I've raised the topic here rather than in the book forum as detailed discussion of the book (if anyone takes the bait) will be very 9/11 specific. I think there's a great deal to discuss with this one, so please bear with me.

There's an obscure writer by the name of E.P.Heidner who wrote a couple of articles on the 9/11 attacks back in 2007/2008 called 'Collateral Damage'. (If you Google around you can find Heidner's articles - the first is called '[FONT=&amp]Collateral Damage[/FONT]: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001' and the second is '[FONT=&amp]Collateral Damage[/FONT] (Part 2) - The Subprime Crisis and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001'.) Anyway, reading a recent blog article by Deanna Spingola, I found reference in the footnotes to an 'unpublished' book on 9/11 by the same author - Heidner - that was reportedly quite detailed and illuminating on the subject. It took me a while to find it (I've got a shelf of around 20 9/11 books and have read hundreds of blogs and articles on the subject, but I don't believe I've heard of anyone discussing this book by Heidner until recently) but here it is.

THE SEPTEMBER 11 COMMISSION REPORT (a title that doesn't really do the book justice, I have to say) is an amazing piece of deep political research - kind of a cross between Ruppert's CROSSING THE RUBICON, Tarpley's SYNTHETIC TERROR, and Peter Dale Scott's books - which appears to be loaded with new material regarding the background to and development of the attacks, who planned it, how they did it, how it unfolded and why, all credibly ascertained from hundreds of different articles and sources. It answered to my satisfaction a good number of questions I've had for years about the events of the day, and ties into much I've read elsewhere on the subject, whilst simultaneously referencing a lot of new and important material. There's a lot of discussion on the criminal ties of the NeoCons to rogue elements within foreign intelligence agencies that I've never seen laid out in such detail anywhere else, and articles that I read years ago on obscure news sites have been dug back up and gleaned for info that all neatly fits into a long, detailed narrative. This isn't a simple replay of Griffin's NEW PEARL HARBOR or yet another recounting of, say, all the factual oddities surrounding building 7 (though a chapter does cover the building collapses, again with a lot of new info) - this is a whole new ballgame which brings a massive amount of new info to the table. New stuff on Atta, the deep background of the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon, who the people probably were behind Cheney, the importance of targeting the respective agencies in WTC7, new links between the hijackers and the probable conspirators - an absolutely massive amount of new stuff, and all, to me, quite convincing. You'll have to read it to see what I mean, but there's no denying that Heidner seems to have done his homework. David Guyatt's work is referenced, a section on the assassination of Reagan makes use of comments by John Judge, the 'Far West' company referenced by Peter Dale Scott in an article by him on 9/11 is covered in depth, and links between the Iran-Contra conspirators and the likely culprits surrounding 9/11 are examined in great detail. In essence, the book makes an extremely detailed case for the deliberate targeting of WTC 7, various financial entities located within the twin towers, and the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon, and then elaborates as to how various parties with prior knowledge aided and exploited the attacks for their own gain. The amount of detail is almost overpowering at times, but largely holds true for me as I read it. In its breadth of research and careful analysis I think this is the most important book to appear within the 9/11 truth movement in a long time.

Also of interest is the fact that the book is currently available to read for free. It's available as a PDF of 381 pages at the following Scribd link (Scribd seem to want a $5 download fee or something unless you upload a document in return, so I've provided a mirror link beneath).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17233336/S...-December-2008

That Scribd link works fine (and offers a brief preview of early pages) but if anyone prefers a quicker method I've re-upped the PDF at this link where anyone can download it for free at a moment's notice.

[2012 update to this post - the Megaupload link I included here onetime has gone kaput with the demise of that service, but the Scribd link above still works fine and offers the complete download].

I printed a copy of it at a local print shop recently and have been reading it over the last couple of weeks with my jaw on the floor. If any of the regulars are curious, please download the PDF (or follow the Scribd link) and have a look. This is a better, more detailed book on 9/11 than some of the ones I've bought from Amazon for $20 or more, and it's already adjusted my perspective slightly on who was involved and how everything played out. All the same figures and nationalities are there, but there are some new, lesser known characters that this book brings into bold relief for (to my eyes) the first time, and some old topics are gone into here with a lot of fresh detail and an aggressive effort to join the dots in an eye-opening manner. A knockout book. The author should really give it a better title, but this is an amazing read. I'm open to sections being 'debunked' or criticized or questioned by any of the posters on this board, but I'd love to hear some commentary on the book as a whole once people read it or browse through it, as there's very little discussion elsewhere about this book online, and in a funny way I'm still struggling to decide what I actually make of the whole thing.
Welcome to the forum Anthony! Lovely to have you here. Thanks for the 911 book. I haven't seen it before but it does look interesting....
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Another belated welcome Anthony.

From a brief scan the book looks interesting. It clearly echoes much of this WikiSpooks article
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
The book makes mention of Israeli involvement but gives equal time to a number of other players, including a lot of the Iran-Contra participants and various shady figures from the worlds of high-finance arms dealing and drug trafficking. Books like Bollyn's SOLVING 9/11 and Greg Felton's ENEMIES BY DESIGN do push the Israeli angle quite strongly, I've noticed. The Heidner book does a good job of making the Mossad one of a number of suspects working in tandem with others, and doesn't depict them as being the key instigator as much as Bollyn and Felton do.
I've just cracked this open for the first time and have scanned it quickly but not deeply or thoroughly. I'll write more. I've begun to share it others who can read along .... Yes, there are common names and common themes from yesteryear.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
I am glad I revisited this thread. Yes, I had cracked the Heidner material but, sometime thereafter, my computer crashed and I forgot all about it, lost the link, etc. Go go gadget eyes...
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Wow...talk about explosive. From what I've read so far, which is only about 100 pages, it seems that this is very well-reported, well-researched stuff that suggests that he may just be on the right track about who was actually behind the attacks, and why. Funny also, that so many of the names referenced in this book seem to pop up time and again when tales of international crimes are told. Adnan Khashoggi, Richard Secord, George H. W. Bush, and others. Funny also that Jim Hougan wrote about a lot of these guys in his book Spooks, which was written in 1979, a full six years before the Iran-Contra scandal broke cover. As you'll see as you read the book, Iran-Contra is a major connecting string in his narrative. Strange...and scary, when you think about it
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
I read some of the first "Collateral Damage" soon after it turned up, and found it to be a well crafted mix of some good information with a lot of dubious sources and speculation, and what little I've skimmed from "E.P. Heidner" since then proved to be more of the same. James, is there any chance you would quote a potion of the "The September 11 Commission" which you find particularly impressive?
Well, Kyle, I've only just skimmed the surface, but it doesn't seem like completely wild speculation, like some books I've recently read. It seems very well researched, and I think he did his homework. I know some of it seems improbable, but it's not impossible, and if only one-quarter of what he says is true, we're talking about one of the biggest crimes in history, above and beyond just the 9/11 attacks. Now, from the book: From pages 14-16

"There was a diversified group of American, Canadian, Russian, Swiss and
German business executives (bankers and traders) and government officials that
allowed the attack on the World Trade Center to happen, and prevented the true
story of what happened from being told, for the purposes of financial gain and
protection from prosecution for complicity in illegal gold laundering activity and
the fraudulent sale of gold backed securities. Under Federal law 18 U.S.C. 371
Conspiracy Statute, they are equally guilty as if they had initiated the decision.
This group includes, but is not limited to Adnan Khashoggi; Kamal Adham;
George Bush Sr.; Tye Burt- former Chairman of Deutsche Bank Canada and
Deutsche Bank Alex Brown Securities Canada; Otto Pohl, former President of the
German central bank (Bundesbank) and chief officer of the International Bank of
Settlements and IMF; Edgar Bronfman and Mayo Shattuck, who left his position
as CEO of Deutschebank America on September 12, 2001 and is financial advisor
to Khashoggi and Bronfman. The circumstances leading to this conclusion are:

1. There are between 6,000 and 280,000 tonnes of illegal, stolen gold stored in
bullion banks throughout the world. This gold needs to be laundered. This
gold has been stolen from the national treasuries of the Philippines, Soviet
Union, France, and Czechoslovakia. There are numerous sources that identify
George Bush Sr. and Adnan Khashoggi, with Ferdinand Marcos, as
extensively involved in the theft of the Philippines treasury.
2. Commodity experts that watch the gold market have made claims that
significant, inexplicable amounts of gold were showing up in the market
throughout the 1990s. These increases are attributed to gold futures' sales -
in the absence of any other explanation.
3. There has been no known formal investigation into the possible laundering of
this gold other than possibly the FBI investigation buried in the World Trade
Center. This investigation was linked to the GATA/Howe lawsuit against the
bullion banks, including the Deutsche Bank.
4. A significant group of powerful individuals, with demonstrated links to the
movement of illegal gold, have been directly involved in the creation of a gold
producing company, which was in a court battle over the legality of some of
its trades. (It resulted in a sealed agreement in January of 2006.) A significant
group of these individuals have a history of connections to money laundering
activity. These groups include George Bush Sr., Adnan Khashoggi, Khalid
bin Mahfouz and Edgar Bronfman.
5. The success of this company in gold hedging defies expert industry expert
comprehension. The company has been extremely successful mining land that
industry experts thought was "doubtful" in its potential. These inexplicable
conditions could be explained under a hypothesis of gold laundering.
6. Two of the individuals (Khashoggi and Mahfouz) that started, controlled and
owned significant portions of this gold company are the same people that
started, controlled and owned a company that staged and trained' eleven of
the 9/11 hijackers, who were involved in the destruction of the World Trade
Center. This terrorist' event effectively ended the FBI investigation of global
gold trades this company was involved in."

German, Swiss, Russian and Saudi financial executives, combined with their U.S.
business partners (Carlyle Group) initially requested the attack on the World
Trade Center for the purposes of:
1. Stopping a series of on-going FBI and other federal agency investigations
which were in the process of exposing multi-billion dollar, illegal, gold and
money laundering activities and securities fraud. Tracking transactions into
and out of accounts of individuals associated with these investigations would
have exposed the:
· illegal retention of the national bullion treasuries of the Soviet Union, the
Philippines, France, Czechoslovakia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Angola and
more, as well as
· the major participation of the "Bush Family" in the Bank of New
York/Russian Mafiya money-laundering scandal, with its ultimate source
of funding in the Bardy/Durham bond fraud of September 11, 1991;
2. Destroying potentially incriminating Deutschebank and US Export-Import
bank records and investigative reports (FBI, SEC, Secret Service, IRS, US
Customs, NY State Tax Auditors) associated with those gold and money
laundering and securities fraud activities;
3. Enhancing their competitiveness and short term profitability in the European
investment banking market; and
4. Revenge against "United States and its economy" for past economic
transgressions against the German banking industry.

"The pinpointed targets of the 9/11 hijackers were the North Tower (FBI offices on
floors 23 and 24 and the Cantor Fitzgerald offices), Building 7 (various Federal
investigative agencies), the Pentagon (Office of Naval Investigation), and the
South Tower (Eurobrokers and the NY State Tax Investigation Department).
Flight 93, delayed for 40 minutes at the gate and downed in Pennsylvania, was
probably intended for Building 7. Building 6 (US Customs) was destroyed by an
internal explosion. These buildings were targeted because they housed the
investigative offices and evidence of multiple investigations into money and gold
laundering and securities fraud."

Kyle Burnett Wrote:I read some of the first "Collateral Damage" soon after it turned up, and found it to be a well crafted mix of some good information with a lot of dubious sources and speculation, and what little I've skimmed from "E.P. Heidner" since then proved to be more of the same. James, is there any chance you would quote a potion of the "The September 11 Commission" which you find particularly impressive?
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
James, starting from the top of the "circumstances leading to" the stated conclusion, do you have any idea how the claim that "There are between 6,000 and 280,000 tonnes of illegal, stolen gold stored in bullion banks throughout the world" was derived?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' Peter Lemkin 8 21,330 05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  Anthrax Deception - by Graeme MacQueen - New Book on the Anthrax 'attacks'. Peter Lemkin 20 50,387 01-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  CIA & Saudi Arabia Conspired to Keep 9/11 Details Secret - New Book David Guyatt 4 11,823 01-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New David Ray Griffin book forthcoming Anthony Thorne 0 8,173 27-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  ANOTHER 19 - a new book by Kevin Ryan Anthony Thorne 43 23,354 13-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Another important interview and new book - Bollyn on Guns and Butter Peter Lemkin 0 2,518 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM
  Psssst! Hey Buddy, wanna buy a censored book? Peter Lemkin 0 2,070 17-11-2012, 11:14 AM
  New 911 Book - What happened and why we don't know what happend! Jeffrey Orling 63 19,068 25-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Disconnecting the Dots - New Book on 911 - By Fenton Peter Lemkin 0 2,251 30-12-2011, 10:16 PM
  THE MYTH OF SEPTEMBER 11 - interesting new book from Italy, in English Anthony Thorne 0 2,398 27-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne