Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama, Ayers, Dohrn, the SDS, the Weather Underground, the media and more.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Disturbing and has a ring of truth to it.....Hmmmm.....wheels within wheels within wheels......again.
...the lesson being [the take home 'thing', IMO]..that there are, in the 'mindset' of the National Security State: good terrorists; and there are bad terrorists - and they get to pick and choose - even to change the labels, as it befits them. :joystick:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter

Rather than "good terrorists and bad terrorists" we might see that Brennan has purged the term from the language of national security

Ayers and Dohrn and Rudd and the SDS Days of Rage--I will never forget the people in the Chicago restaurant:

"What do I think? What do I think! I think they oughta be in jail--that's what I think!"

A couple hundred in Army surplus clothes led Daley's police army on a very brief foot chase, smashing plate glass--kind of a krystallnacht homage

Then he had a girlfriend blow herself up making his bombs

Then he ghosted "Obama's" Dreams from A Character Created for My Legend

Nidal Hassan is workplace violence

And one man calling down a Hellfire missile from an ARGUS camera equipped Predator on anyone anyplace any time is national security.

You can do anything in this world, any act of barbarism, cruelty, carnage.

As long as you use the correct term.

The police informant reported the remark at the SDS meeting in 1971 it might be necessary to eliminate 25 million who resisted the revolution

If the revolution is coming to eliminate you, you might want a gun

Personalizing it with Obama and Ayers et al is Alinsky 101

It's not those people--it's any tyrant, be it now or in the days when governments balanced their ledgers with opium sales or slave trade

Terrorism? Some good old tension: Boston--

--in 1970 they threw a trash can through a store window, called it "trashing," considered it "opposition to the war"

Now we have a theater shooting by a patient of the former Chief Medical Officer of the Air Force, a school shooting with more contradictions than a DC comic on Bizarro World, a pressure cooker attack by a pair known by Russian and U.S. intelligence

But in the lingo of NatSec "terrorism" is an unword

In 2006 Obama with bullhorn exhorted followers of Raila Odinga whose machete and torch riots left a thousand dead and a hundred thousand homeless

the year Ayers toasted Chavez, "Viva la revolucion Bolivariana! Hasta la victoria siempre!"

No remorse; "we didn't do enough"

His girlfriend is blown up washing his shirts and he says "we didn't do enough"

How's that war on women workin' out for ya
OMG how did I miss this thread? I have been saying this for decades. My fb status today is that the "protesters" at the Trump rally last night are agent provocateurs. Kara D. posted this thread. I have lots of interesting comments on this fb status. It was my first thought last night then this am when I saw Bill Ayers in attendance that cinched it.

I have actually read this article above a long time ago when I was trying to see in ANYONE online agreed with y assessment of Ayers and Dohrn, a view I have held forever.

Thanks Kara for bringing this to my attention and a big thanks to Magda for posting it.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:OMG how did I miss this thread? I have been saying this for decades. My fb status today is that the "protesters" at the Trump rally last night are agent provocateurs. Kara D. posted this thread. I have lots of interesting comments on this fb status. It was my first thought last night then this am when I saw Bill Ayers in attendance that cinched it.

I have actually read this article above a long time ago when I was trying to see in ANYONE online agreed with y assessment of Ayers and Dohrn, a view I have held forever.

Thanks Kara for bringing this to my attention and a big thanks to Magda for posting it.

Dawn

Too quick to post. (Before I read the article). I think it was a different one that I read as it came right out and called them APs. Which they were/are.
Secret Service surrounds Trump at event.

A startling scene broke out during the Republican front-runner Donald Trump's gathering in Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, just a day following raucous protests in Chicago that led to the cancellation of a planned rally on Friday. Shortly after the billionaire business man scolded a protester on Saturday to, "Go back home to mommy," screams erupted from behind Trump's podium, leading to four security members to jump onstage to protect the White House hopeful.

Saturday's incident is the latest in an escalating number of protests and violent outbursts to take place at rallies for Donald Trump. Earlier in the day fellow Republican 2016 hopeful Marco Rubio spoke with reporters in Florida regarding the explosiveness at Trump's rallies, saying, "This a frightening, grotesque, and disturbing development in American politics." Trump continues to deny culpability for the reported volatile atmosphere at his gatherings, defending Friday night's canceled rally by Tweeting on Saturday that, "The organized group of people, many of them thugs, who shut down our First Amendment rights in Chicago, have totally energized America!"

During last week's Republican CNN debate, debate moderator Jake Tapper confronted the front-runner over recent controversial comments he has made during his massive gatherings. Tapper noted that the White House hopeful has said, "I'd like to punch him in the face," referring to a protester. "February 27: 'In the good ol' days, they'd have ripped him out of that seat so fast.' February 1: 'Knock the crap out of him, would you? Seriously, OK just knock the hell I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,'" Tapper said, quoting Trump's previous comments. The billionaire business man responded by calling the protesters, "Bad dudes." "They have done bad things. They are swinging, they are really dangerous, and they get in there, they start hitting people," Trump said.

________
Are these the people you're talking about, Dawn? And what is their aim, to make Trump look bad, or to make him look good?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Quote:Are these the people you're talking about, Dawn? And what is their aim, to make Trump look bad, or to make him look good?

I think might well recruit and pay for people to take both rolls. He gets to play the tough guy.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Are these the people you're talking about, Dawn? And what is their aim, to make Trump look bad, or to make him look good?

I think might well recruit and pay for people to take both rolls. He gets to play the tough guy.

To make Sanders look bad, and especially his supporters.
Sanders? Or Trump?

I think targeted protesting is actually going to legitimize his campaign, or at least cause greater attendance at his events.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media black mail and cover up. Tory Minister Wittingdale's real activities Magda Hassan 8 29,848 25-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Erdogan MUst Go! - Obama and Putin Agree Turkish Leader Must be Replaced David Guyatt 3 6,195 30-03-2016, 04:04 PM
  CIA ask expert if weather can be engineered for war David Guyatt 0 2,501 16-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Is Obama being threatened by neocons with security risks? David Guyatt 0 2,403 16-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Born Underground Jan Klimkowski 1 2,403 09-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  "F&F Just Might Be Obama's Watergate" Ed Jewett 0 3,187 30-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Obama Administration's "Secret Law" to Spy on Americans Peter Lemkin 0 3,600 09-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  SAIC gets $9 mil for the detection of insider threats < routine group activity/social media Ed Jewett 2 3,316 22-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Unprecedented: Obama admin. claims right to censor ‘unclassified’ materials Ed Jewett 0 2,150 13-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  WikiLeaks: Leaked files accuse BBC of being part of a 'possible propaganda media network' Magda Hassan 0 2,228 26-04-2011, 04:17 AM