Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and Lee Judyth Baker
Got this via Amazon late Wed. Began reading it yesterday morning and am about half way through. Very well written, totally convincing. Much documentation. I have said for years now that Judyth is the real deal and her book reinforces this one hundredfold. I urge readers here to buy the book.
I must say I have never understood why so many people do not believe her. There is a letter from one of her kids at the back of the book stating that she never read books on the JFK assassination, never even went to see the film JFK. Yet she was in the center of it all in NO with Lee. The love story in this book is secondary and quite downplayed, thus far. This is a perfect book to read along with Ed Haslam's brilliant Dr Mary's Monkey.
Don't judge this witness until you have read her book.

Dawn
John Judge indoors at COPA reading Peter Dale Scotts IMPORTANT work on COG during both 11/22 and 9/11! http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10979984
It is followed on the same video by Ed Haslam talking about JVB...and I have to admit....his presentation made me think we have [many of us] underrated JVB's story - at least parts of it...perhaps many parts of it.....have a look and decide for yourself!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Can't wait to read it Dawn. I just have to finish The Last Circle first and A Terrible Mistake. There are tantalizing excerpts being released on FB about the book. :eating:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Can't wait to read it Dawn. I just have to finish The Last Circle first and A Terrible Mistake. There are tantalizing excerpts being released on FB about the book. :eating:

Ah..two more books I want to buy...and I am already reading three others.
Judyth's book is so rich in detail and reads like a novel that you cannot put down.

I made the error of posting about it at the swamp earlier and now there is a big long attack from someone named Doug Weldon...So I am back to avoiding that place. It's a total waste.

It was sad to see Billy Kelly, someone I respect, putting down Jim Fetzer. (and others). It's what they do over there.

Dawn
I want to read it with Dr Mary's Monkey as I think they will complement each other well. Plus I'm expecting that both of them will give some back ground information of some of the biological experiments mentioned in The Last Circle. There are just not enough hours in a day.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I am now reading Armstrong at that period- LHO in New Orleans- and it is amazing how much the two author's work lines up. Each supports the other without having read the other. Given how much in love the two were I think the reason Judyth does not buy into the two Oswalds is because "Harvey" never told her. That is my conclusion, at least.

Dawn
When I first heard Judyth was going to appear in Toronto to promote her book, Me and Lee, for the first time, initially I thought sadly, "I won't be able to go." A day or two later I realized that I was willing to work around the difficult schedule I would face in doing so and take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet her and Kris Millegan in person. I then booked a flight to Toronto and a rental car and told Judyth I was coming. Immediately she wrote to say she had two beds, one of which I could use so we could spend more time together. It turned out to be what I will always consider as the most memorable experience of my lifetime.

It is not easy to determine the credibility of a person one has never met. After spending night and day with Judyth for almost a week, I will never doubt anything she says. I was present at 600 Bay Street in Toronto when she was interviewed at ThatChannel's offices by George Freund. Even though she was operating on an exhausting schedule several days before I arrived and all through my visit, she extended the interview with him from one hour to two. It was my favorite of all I saw her give while I was there. The receptivity of Toronto blew us away. The day after I arrived, Kris Millegan drove me and Judyth to the offices and studios of CTV, where Kris and I watched her on live television that morning. She then talked briefly with another journalist there for another TV clip that appeared on the evening news that night. Then it was back to the hotel for another radio interview, followed by another in the car as we drove to the Toronto Women's Bookstore for an 11 a.m. press conference. Several of Judyth's online friends besides myself had made their way to Toronto--one from Rochester, NY and another all the way from New Orleans--for this incredible opportunity to meet her. But the room was totally packed with people who had read the book already, accidentally, since it had never been promoted by her public appearance in the year that the hard cover had been out. There were also numerous journalists present from all over Toronto.

Kris Millegan, appearing quite interesting wearing so many hats, Wink kept revising the schedule of appearances, packing in more and more interviews as his phone rang continually. As each new journalist or talk-show host heard her story, they wanted to get in on the wave. The core of the publicity tour had been set for the evening of Tuesday, October 22, at the bookstore called Conspiracy Culture located southwest of downtown Toronto. This was the first book-signing appearance Judyth has ever had, and the large room was completely filled as people bought her book and had it signed. For more than two hours, people would leave and be replaced by new people who had heard her on the radio. Judyth was so gratified by the response.

As time permits, I will be writing more about the week on my blog, www.quixoticjoust.blogspot.com, but I want to give the link to what I found to be the most inspiring interview I witnessed during my time with Judyth.
Please watch/listen to it, ignore all the critics, and simply judge for yourself:

http://thatradio.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=1746
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FTR #730 Interview with Russ Baker Ed Jewett 4 8,787 18-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio: most curious Dawn Meredith 39 17,436 04-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  In Discussion with Russ Baker Charles Drago 21 12,693 24-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,743 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein