Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rich Dellarosa 'jfkresearch.com' Archive
Please use this thread to advise of technical issues connected with the DellaRosa Archive which is about ready to go live.

There will be issues because a lot of work was needed to remove obsolete code connected with the original forum, advertising, contact information, sales ordering information etc.

Also, please note that are maybe 30 or so meda file links (mainly audio and video) which will return a 'file not found' error for a while. These are to large files where it may be better for all to upload them to a streaming site like "YouTube" - need to cogitate of the matter a bit.
Thank you Peter! You've done an amazing amount of work getting this up. :humble:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thank you Peter! You've done an amazing amount of work getting this up. :humble:

Thanks Magda

There will be bugs but the forum/archive links now seem to be OK.

I had to dispense with the menu buttons because some were missing. That left the linked text unreadable on a red background, hence the changed left hand colour. That meant the Stars and Strips flag had to go because it had a red background. It was the quickest way to do it

All fixable to be EXACTLY like the original - but just tooo time consuming.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thank you Peter! You've done an amazing amount of work getting this up. :humble:

Yes Peter, a big round of:

[Image: 35.gif]
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Thank you all so much for hosting this archive here; for completing the considerable amount of work involved; and for the attention to detail you have shown. I know that Rich would be pleased that the research conducted there has been preserved with integrity here.

Greg Burnham
JFKresearch.com
Founding Member
(sgt-at-arms)
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Wonderful! I thought much of my years of research on Rich's forum
had been lost forever, since that was its only home.

Here is a good example everyone may find interesting!

http://jfk.deeppoliticsforum.com/Gallery_13/

I may go in and save many of these images which are no longer in
my computer or hard drives.

I suggest everyone visit the photo archives and reopen topics posted
long ago by Rich from many of us.

Thanks!!!

Jack
Jack White Wrote:Wonderful! I thought much of my years of research on Rich's forum
had been lost forever, since that was its only home.

Here is a good example everyone may find interesting!

http://jfk.deeppoliticsforum.com/Gallery_13/

I may go in and save many of these images which are no longer in
my computer or hard drives.

I suggest everyone visit the photo archives and reopen topics posted
long ago by Rich from many of us.

Thanks!!!

Jack

Jack - thank you.

We are honoured to receive this material, and sincerely thank those who have entrusted us with the task of making it available online here.

A lot of technical work has been necessary to transfer the archive, and Peter Presland in particular has been incredibly generous with his time and expertise in this area.

The proposed format is that the existing Rich DellaRosa archive will be preserved in its original form, and that members will be able to address that material in new discussion threads linked to the original.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Greg Burnham Wrote:Thank you all so much for hosting this archive here; for completing the considerable amount of work involved; and for the attention to detail you have shown. I know that Rich would be pleased that the research conducted there has been preserved with integrity here.

Greg Burnham
JFKresearch.com
Founding Member
(sgt-at-arms)

Greg - thank you.

We will do our utmost to prove worthy custodians of the important Rich DellaRosa archive, and are delighted both to host it, and enable fresh discussions of its contents to take place.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:Thank you all so much for hosting this archive here; for completing the considerable amount of work involved; and for the attention to detail you have shown. I know that Rich would be pleased that the research conducted there has been preserved with integrity here.

Greg Burnham
JFKresearch.com
Founding Member
(sgt-at-arms)

Greg - thank you.

We will do our utmost to prove worthy custodians of the important Rich DellaRosa archive, and are delighted both to host it, and enable fresh discussions of its contents to take place.

what's the possibility for a search function to be added to the DellaRosa archive?
Thanks,
David Healy

Where are Robert Morningstar's articles? I have not found any "vanishing" problems with any other articles. His articles seem to be singled out for exclusion. What's the scoop?
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  video downloads at rich's site.. Bernice Moore 0 14,615 09-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore