Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article: DANIEL HOPSICKER IS THE GOVERNMENT MOLE MESSIAH OF 911 TRUTH DAMAGE CONTROL
You can view the page at https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/con...GE-CONTROL
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Hmmmm.....thanks for posting Peter. Interesting, but I've not yet been convinced. One interesting thing [supporting it neither way] is that I can not access http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:95-...=clnk&cd=1 Can anyone else? I'd be interested if you can if you'd post that article in full. I will put this 'concept' proposed in the article into the 'mix', but I'd need a tad more to convince me - not that things like this haven't happened before - nor do I doubt such an objective could serve TPTB; however, there seem to be MUCH easier options to accomplish the same thing [and not do so much collateral damage to the CIA, drug operations, off the shelf operations and techniques, et al.] I spent some time trying to find out who was behind Citizen Spook - and can't, which doesn't make me feel any more comfortable. A quick look at some of his/her pieces seemed reasonable [from my standpoint], while some others did not.....he's tied up with those trying to prove Obama is not Native born, among other things. Mixed bag on Citizen Spook and hiding their identity....hmmm.....I see Democratic Underground is running with this as if proven truth...I suggest one could also apply the negative template to this and wonder if Citizen Spook isn't what he says D.H. is.

I'll chew my cud for now....and ponder. :hitball:
I've known Daniel a lot longer than 911 and I consider this to be pure nonsense.

It's also very poorly put together, imo. Naive and uninformed.

Daniel has never hidden his professional past. He got sacked for trying to make penetrating documentaries long before 911 was on the horizon.

This is simply an ill-inspired "hit job", I think.

So my question is this: who actually wrote this piece? Is there a link to the actual piece Peter?
Peter

That's pretty much my take too. Since it is a post from 2006, the cached article linked in it will no longer be in the Google cache. It may be get-atable through the Way Back Machine or some other way.

I posted the thing, not out of any attachment to its central thesis, but purely for the reasons stated above it.

I've also put a comment on the other Hopsicker thread.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
David Guyatt Wrote:
; Wrote:
I've known Daniel a lot longer than 911 and I consider this to be pure nonsense.

Daniel has never hidden his professional past. He got sacked for trying to make penetrating documentaries long before 911 was on the horizon.

So my question is this: who actually wrote this piece? Is there a link to the actual piece Peter?

David, I could easily find Citizen Spook Blog and this piece.....take a look at his other pieces - a mixed bag in my short hunting around......but NO NAME attached to who is behind Citizen Spook......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Presland Wrote:Peter

That's pretty much my take too. Since it is a post from 2006, the cached article linked in it will no longer be in the Google cache. It may be get-atable through the Way Back Machine or some other way.

I posted the thing, not out of any attachment to its central thesis, but purely for the reasons stated above it.

I've also put a comment on the other Hopsicker thread.

Thanks Peter.

I have no problem whatsoever with you having posted it. DPF is a discussion forum and we should be airing any relevant matters. And rebutting them where necessary, or amplifying them where necessary.
:popworm:
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
; Wrote:

David, I could easily find Citizen Spook Blog and this piece.....take a look at his other pieces - a mixed bag in my short hunting around......but NO NAME attached to who is behind Citizen Spook......

Ah, you divined my direction of thought Pete. I'm always suspicious of someone attacking others, but who remain cloaked themselves, and I wanted to see who this person was or whether they simply were a shadow-thrower.

And I suppose if my professional past were scrutinized wearing the same glasses I would certainly be considered a shill....

Yours in Shilldom,

David
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:I've known Daniel a lot longer than 911 and I consider this to be pure nonsense.

Oops

I meant to put the link on the article. Just done so and here it is again

Like I say, I'm agnostic. Funnily enough I came close to sending off mucho deneiro to DH recently - then this article gave me pause.

It's a regular smoke and mirrors world we inhabit isn't it?
Peter Presland

Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
sounds so familiar, i also appreciated the line ''HOPSICKER IS A DAMAGE CONTROL MOLE MESSIAH FOR THE GOVERNMENT.
'' i can think of a couple of names that would fit very well, with the JFK Assassination Research'' school of thought. thankd very interesting, and imo comparable, all set out previously or much, ready to be rolled out.:kraka:..b

After all, you can't effectively spin things like "scale" and "physics" let alone eyewitness reports.

The stakes were just too huge to ignore the ability of truth to come to the fore. So the Government prepared their antidotes well in advance of 911. This is the Citizenspook take and the following attack on Daniel Hopsicker's credibility is intended to expose his reporting on 911 as a black psy op of damage control. And I must applaud the intelligence involved with this operation. It was planned before 911. It's first strike came in September 2001 and it has continued to grow under the excellent handling of an incredibly talented group of operatives charged with taking the sting out of the real 911 truth movement.
Bernice Moore Wrote:
; Wrote:
sounds so familiar, i also appreciated the line ''HOPSICKER IS A DAMAGE CONTROL MOLE MESSIAH FOR THE GOVERNMENT.
'' i can think of a couple of names that would fit very well, with the JFK Assassination Research'' school of thought. thankd very interesting, and imo comparable, all set out previously or much, ready to be rolled out.:kraka:..b

After all, you can't effectively spin things like "scale" and "physics" let alone eyewitness reports.

The stakes were just too huge to ignore the ability of truth to come to the fore. So the Government prepared their antidotes well in advance of 911. This is the Citizenspook take and the following attack on Daniel Hopsicker's credibility is intended to expose his reporting on 911 as a black psy op of damage control. And I must applaud the intelligence involved with this operation. It was planned before 911. It's first strike came in September 2001 and it has continued to grow under the excellent handling of an incredibly talented group of operatives charged with taking the sting out of the real 911 truth movement.

One does have to honor [sic] them with being as evil and good at planning ahead as they were treasonous and traitors to the Constitution, and all the USA - and pasee concepts like freedom, democracy, peace, justice, rule of law, equality et al. [were supposed to] stand for. angryfire
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article: Russian Whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov Says U.S. And Russia Are Framing Former Russian Mili Peter Presland 2 5,884 16-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  A Mockingbird Decides To Speak Truth! CIA controls Most Major Media! Peter Lemkin 12 49,898 26-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Peter Dale Scott - The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11 R.K. Locke 20 19,345 20-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Article: Deep State? or Shallow State? Lauren Johnson 6 8,696 10-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Hollow Justice in an Age of Government-Sanctioned Tyranny Peter Lemkin 0 3,365 23-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,764 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Post-Constitutional Era - Chris Hedges [And ain't it the TRUTH!!!] Peter Lemkin 4 4,437 06-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Have We Become Enemies of the [our] Government[s]? Peter Lemkin 2 3,787 21-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New studies: 'Conspiracy theorists' sane; government dupes crazy, hostile Dawn Meredith 2 4,020 13-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Article: Raymond Davis Affair: Deeper than you think - and profound repercussions Peter Presland 11 7,532 12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff