Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dentist who was Poisoned to Death Before Testifying Against 9/11 Highjackers

From 911 Blogger.

The mysterious case of Dr. David Graham, a dentist in Shreveport, Louisiana. Graham said that he had met three of the 9/11 hijackers a year before the attacks at a home in Shreveport. He became suspicious of them (he thought they were planning attacks on nearby Barksdale AFB) and contacted the FBI.
The man who hosted the hijackers in Shreveport was a Pakistani named Jamal Khan. In 2004, Khan pled guilty to hiding cash transfers to Pakistan, and in an unusual plea deal the government stated that nothing in this deal would absolve Khan from any future prosecution regarding the attacks of September 11.
Dr. Graham apparently met Khan in conjunction with the 9/11 conspirators and was set to testify against him at a deportation hearing sometime in 2004, following Khan's conviction on the money transfer charge. He was also trying to publish a manuscript about meeting the three men and his contacts with the FBI.
Then, Dr. Graham fell seriously ill from what his family says was poison. Shortly thereafter, Jamal Khan disappeared.
David Graham R.I.P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZK1VqAYp...ayer_embed
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Interesting in the extreme. I think, in the end, we will find as many - or more - deaths related to 911 [for the purpose of silencing those who knew to much; saw too much; said or could say too much than occurred with Dallas...and that would be a large number, as my list of suspicious Dallas-related deaths is about 200 confirmed and another 200 possible...as yet to be confirmed. 911 was much bigger an event than Dallas, IMO, but run by the same persons [or sets of interests] and for the exact same reasons!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bin Laden Death Mythology - Official History of the Raid Camouflages US Protection of.... David Guyatt 1 3,187 11-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Uncertain Death of Osama bin Laden David Guyatt 5 5,445 17-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Another 9/11 death? Lauren Johnson 2 4,682 09-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  9/11 Al Qaeda suspects brought to point of death by US torture David Guyatt 6 4,379 08-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Strange Death Of Yeakey [and others] AFTER the Oklahoma City Bombing Peter Lemkin 0 2,516 28-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Where did the bodies go? 3,000 "deaths" from 9/11 not in Social Security death index James H. Fetzer 19 8,063 05-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Pentagon files death penalty case against five accused 9/11 plotters Bernice Moore 0 2,166 01-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) 0 1,869 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) 0 1,316 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: