(forthcoming), James H. Fetzer, ed., which is my second book for
Scholars for 9/11 Truth. The first was THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY
(2007), where I chose that title because, if the official account is
correct, then, since 19 islamic fundamentalists were the alleged
high-jackers and conspiracies only require two or more persons
who are collaborating in bringing about an illegal end, 9/11 was a
conspiracy, and if the official account is not correct, then there
was a deeper and darker conspiracy, which appears to have
involved officials at high levels of the American government.

These studies were prepared by Jack White, who is a legendary
photo-analyst of JFK assassination photos and films. Jack has
contributed to ASSASSINATION SCIENCE (1998), MURDER
IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000), and THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM
HOAX (2003), as well as to THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY (2007),
where the color-photo section from that book may be found at
"9/11: A Photographic Portfolio of Death and Devastation",
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/01/...h-and.html
Most of the evidence about 9/11 is photographic, which is why
these studies are of such exceptional importance. Study the
images and reflect on the text, which explains their significance.

[Image: t5i238.jpg]

[Image: 157bzmq.jpg]

[Image: pm2pg.jpg]

[Image: 1zfuc2g.jpg]

[Image: 16isis6.jpg]

[Image: 2n00tv7.jpg]

[Image: qp4b9j.jpg]

[Image: 2cdddmp.jpg]
great studies Jack, for all to persue, with their own eyes, and shall i add common sense, though as you know, some have none...thanks again...best b:angeldevil:
Jack,

I am not an expert in photo analysis. But I do have some question about the spire photos - column 501 turning to dust.

The most recent analysis of core column 501 was that it was 78 stories tall. This makes it 936' tall made from 26 segments. It was attached lower down to column 601 at the 63rd floor at elevation +756'. This means it extended for 180' or 15 stories.

In the frames pictured we can calculate the rate of descent if we know the frame rate. From full height of 936' it drops in the second frame about half way to the the 756' elevation... let's call that 90' The water tank eclipses the bottom of the column at about another 15 stories. So we are able to see 45 stories of core column 501 from that camera position from the north and east of the Spire.

Frame 1 - we see all 45 stories (can't see the bottom 33 which are eclipsed by the water tank)

Frame 2 - we see column 501 drop 15 stories and the 15 stories where it was joined to column 601 has dropped and is eclipsed by the water tank. One frame drops 180'

Frame 3 - we see column 501 drop another 15 stories or MORE. It is not dropped and it is totally eclipsed by the water tank. We can see that the wind that day was from the north west as the dust has been displaced (blown) by the wind east and southward and is clearly dispersing in frame 3

You can also use the top of the water tank to observe that as the column was dropping it was moving or tipping south and east. Note how close the column in Frame 1 is to the top of the water tank and how it has moved to the east in Frame 3. Since it was shown tipping to the south and east it is logical that if it fell down it would appear to "intersect" the water tank further and further to the east as it descended.

Now if we know the frame rate we can produce the average speed from frame 1 to frame 2. And we might guess at what the rate of acceleration was since it started at 0m/s in frame 1.

The dust has displaced quite a distance between frame 2 and 3. This distance can be determined and knowing the prevailing wind speed the time different between images can be estimated.

There is something else odd about the frames. They seem to jump up and down. Obviously there is some cropping going on.

I think there is a lot of useful information in these frames. But it requires some detailed analysis. I believe you can determine the speed the column is dropping. We can probably find another view to cross reference this and sharpen the calculations and reduce the error.

My hunch is that it dropped at free fall.

The water tank appears to be on the roof of 90 Duane Street. Now you can do some math and calculate the distances etc.
I am curious as to what shaped holes would falling debris make? Square or triangular?

If the a sold compact object feel from 1000 feet onto and through a roof I would expect it to produce a puncture would which radiates from the impact and produce reasonably close to round holes. And if there was a stream of debris falling in one general area I would think this would only add to the average shape of the hole and a round form seems to make sense.

If the debris was raining down randomly with different horizontal speeds they might disperse and scatter. I would think one would have to study what DID fall into those holes before one decided that it wasn't falling debris but from a DEW.

You certainly can falsify the falling debris claim by showing a photo from inside those holes which contains no facade panels from the twin towers.
The fuel tanks of a 767 are more like 15' x 15' x 15' Jack. You've undersized the volume of the tank 4 times. Your 9x9x9 size is 1/4 of the tank size of a jet.

Gotta check the math. These planes carry 24,000 gallons.
Can you point out a melted car? I see singed, burnt, smashed cars and trucks... but I don't see melted cars. Where are the melted cars?
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:The fuel tanks of a 767 are more like 15' x 15' x 15' Jack. You've undersized the volume of the tank 4 times. Your 9x9x9 size is 1/4 of the tank size of a jet.

Gotta check the math. These planes carry 24,000 gallons.

Those pages were done nearly three years ago.

The tanks have been since refigured to have a capacity of about 11x11x11,
and were NOT completly full. (Much fuel already burned after takeoff).
However, a key point made by pilot John Lear is that all flight captains'
last act BEFORE THE DOOR IS CLOSED is leaving behind a sealed envelope
containing the AMOUNT OF FUEL LOADED onboard, and a PASSENGER MANIFEST.

Flight envelopes for none of the four flights have ever been produced.

A plane with fuel tanks FOUR TIMES LARGER than 9x9x9 WOULD NEVER FLY!
Do the math.

Jack
The pages might have been done 3 years ago, but posted recently and the fact is that the size you indicate is 1/4 the volume of the tanks regardless of how much fuel may have been in them at the time.

It was wrong 3 years ago so why post it now? And it certainly was something one could easily google. It's sloppy and lazy.

Please answer my other points.
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:The pages might have been done 3 years ago, but posted recently and the fact is that the size you indicate is 1/4 the volume of the tanks regardless of how much fuel may have been in them at the time.

It was wrong 3 years ago so why post it now? And it certainly was something one could easily google. It's sloppy and lazy.

Please answer my other points.

You are wrong about the volume of the gas tanks.

Jim will likely have me redo that figure before the book goes to press. It
was the best information I had at that time, and came from someone who
had figured the volume. I was repeating the figure. It is not lazy to have
done something 3 years ago which is now being revisited.

You are GRASPING at straws.

Jack
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:Can you point out a melted car? I see singed, burnt, smashed cars and trucks... but I don't see melted cars. Where are the melted cars?

I call this a melted car. What do you call it?

Attached Files
.jpg   JellyTruck.jpg (Size: 39.03 KB / Downloads: 15)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/11 Special on KPFA Radio, Thursday, May 19 Ed Jewett 0 2,450 17-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Why the Planes Were Not Intercepted on 9/11: The Wall St. Lawyer & the Special Ops Hijack Coordtr Ed Jewett 1 2,949 28-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Special Delivery to Congress Ed Jewett 2 3,585 27-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett