Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Seamus
New Zealanders are mourning the death of Shrek, the woolly sheep who became a national icon
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/zealanders-mour...23277.html

Attached Files
.jpg   shrek.jpg (Size: 18.05 KB / Downloads: 2)
Our deepest condolences to you and Frankie on your loss. :rofl:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Our deepest condolences to you and Frankie on your loss. :rofl:

Man and to think of all the velcro gloves I bought for me and my mates!!!!!!!!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Bernice Moore Wrote:New Zealanders are mourning the death of Shrek, the woolly sheep who became a national icon
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/zealanders-mour...23277.html

Considering Frankie and I thought he was New Zealand's last hope against the incumbent National government this news is truly devastating. His speech "Baaa baaaahhh baaa baaaaaahhhhh baaahhh". Despite us not having a clue what he said made more sense than they ever did. It was a truly moving experience and his taking a dump while eating grass (all at the same time I might add) certainly showed outrageous skill. The current Prime Minister thinks it's a task too do one of these things a day.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
anytime.........

Attached Files
.gif   moore_frogs.gif (Size: 26.13 KB / Downloads: 2)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2638[/ATTACH]
Quote:Man and to think of all the velcro gloves I bought for me and my mates!!!!!!!!
A little something to get you and the mates through this difficult time.

Attached Files
.jpg   sheep in suspenders.jpg (Size: 22.31 KB / Downloads: 3)
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2638[/ATTACH]
Quote:Man and to think of all the velcro gloves I bought for me and my mates!!!!!!!!
A little something to get you and the mates through this difficult time.

How dare 'ewe' post pictures of my best mates GF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seamus empty your in-box Keith Millea 1 2,434 17-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle