Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dutch Demolition Expert Danny Jowenko Dies in Car Crash
Source http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=1720

Sadly I hear that Danny Jowenko was killed in a car crash July 16, 2011.
He got known to a greater audience for his expert opinion about the destruction of WTC7.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2762[/ATTACH]
Another good man gone.

Attached Files
.jpg   22712899.jpg (Size: 32.76 KB / Downloads: 6)
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
Thanks for this Carsten. I just heard about this an hour ago and was going to post it too. Yes, another one gone.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
While it could just be an accident, his prominent role in calling the WTC7 and other towers controlled demo, makes me a little hesitant to accept that without proof! :joystick: I can't think of many to any perps or suspected perps dying....while quite a few on the 'other side of things' have.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Is there independent corroboration from multiple sources? What is the local equivalent in the Netherlands of an accident reconstruction team?
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:Is there independent corroboration from multiple sources? What is the local equivalent in the Netherlands of an accident reconstruction team?

I'm not sure what you are asking about. He was of World renown in the controlled demolition field, and widely respected. I haven't looked into what, if any, work he did on 911 beyond his well-informed 'take' on the WTC7 coming down at a time when he hadn't realized it had collapsed. His 'naive' yet expert take told it 'all'. He never changed his mind from his original 'take' - that it was expertly done controlled demolition - nothing more nor less.

AHA...you are asking about what will be done to determine if an accident or other.....I used to live in the Netherlands, but to be honest, this is NOT something I ever heard about nor investigated. The police there are less controlled than in the USA, but not without controls. It all depends on where it was and how much pressure, if any, is placed on the investigation. Usually, they are thorough and will do one.

That said, in recent years the government there has gone from one of the most progressive/independent in Europe, to one of the more conservative and US-friendly. Pirate Here and there [Amsterdam and others places] there are progressive pockets left.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Yes, Peter, that was a two-part question. You correctly sensed the second part... whether there will be some or any investigation of the traffic accident. Was the driver impaired and, if so, how so? Was the road wet? Did the tires lose adhesion? Was their a mechanical failure? Etc etc etc Locals may -- and perhaps they will be right -- chalk this up as an unfortunately-fatal accident of routine nature. But I am aware of who the fellow is/was and what his role was in re: WTC and immediately suggesting it was controlled demolition.

The first question was in response to suggestions in one of the threads that the report might be a hoax.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:The first question was in response to suggestions in one of the threads that the report might be a hoax.

Sadly, not.

Attached Files
.jpg   Jawenko.jpg (Size: 41.32 KB / Downloads: 4)
Yes, the thumbnail is apparently a reference to his memory living on in the companies he created, but neither Google nor Google news has a word about his death six to seven hours after the first post in this thread. So much for lightning speed in the Internet... I did create a news alert while I was there.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:his prominent role in calling the WTC7 and other towers controlled demo
Actually, he backed the official story on the towers:

Ed Jewett Wrote:Yes, the thumbnail is apparently a reference to his memory living on in the companies he created, but neither Google nor Google news has a word about his death six to seven hours after the first post in this thread. So much for lightning speed in the Internet... I did create a news alert while I was there.

I read Nederlands [Dutch] and Dutch sites have eulogies about him and his death...with photos of the car, mention of the dog saved in the car....et al..... I think it likely because he was unknown by the MSM [only known to a few in the 911 Truth movement] and not a native English speaker.

Danny Jowenko overleden bij Serooskerke (W)

Danny Jowenko uit de gemeente Veere is zaterdagavond in Serooskerke om het leven gekomen bij een frontale botsing tegen een boom.

Het ongeluk gebeurde even voor half acht ter hoogte van bedrijventerrein De Zompe bij de kruising Wilgenhoekweg/Hondegemseweg. Het slachtoffer zat bekneld en overleed ter plekke. Er zat ook een hond in de auto. Die leefde nog, en is opgehaald door de dierenambulance.

(publicatiedatum 17-7-2011)

This short memento from his daughter......

Attached Files
.jpg   papa.jpg (Size: 6.18 KB / Downloads: 4)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 5,941 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,040 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,262 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,018 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,050 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 19,780 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM
  9/11 Survivor Captured In Iconic Photo Dies Of Cancer Peter Lemkin 2 7,208 30-08-2015, 11:52 AM
  UK plane crash kills members of bin Laden family, police say Drew Phipps 1 3,380 02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
  Military jet crash Drew Phipps 3 3,370 30-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 37,411 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps