Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assange: Using iPhone, Gmail, BlackBerry? You’re screwed!

Assange: Using iPhone, Gmail, BlackBerry? You're screwed!

Catherine, News & Commentary on December 2, 2011 at 4:12 pm · No Comments

By RT News

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange speaks at a press conference at City University London in central London
December 1, 2011

(AFP Photo / LEON NEAL)
Continue reading the article . . .
Solari Report Blog Commentaries
WikiLeaks Posts all US Cables Unredacted
(4 Sep 11)
Assange: Facebook is a Spying Machine
(15 May 11)
John Pilger's Investigation Into the War on WikiLeaks and His Interview With Julian Assange
(16 Jan 11)

http://solari.com/blog/assange-using-iph...e-screwed/

[There is a one-minute embedded video of Assange at the link]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Online Spying Guides (from Cryptome)
[URL="http://cryptome.org/isp-spy/online-spying.htm"]
http://cryptome.org/isp-spy/online-spying.htm[/URL]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Totally agree with Assange. Don't use Google anything, if you can help it...it goes directly to NSA data mining and then on to TIA et al.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Scroogle is a good search engine alternative.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I once pointed out to Jack White [by the way, anyone know how he is doing; if so please report!] that Google Earth showed a fake and oversized roof covering most of the lawn and cars in drive of the house suspected to be where the second Oswald now lives in Florida. This was all documented on the Education Forum, but removed with my posts when I was booted out. It was clearly a computer-generated roof to hide many things. I later learned that Google regularly gets NSA, DOD, CIA and other such agency coordinates that they are NOT to show [or show falsely] on Google Earth. That is just the most innocent part of it...they track EVERY thing you look up on them and all the sites you visit, etc. If you 'join' their little 'club' they get even more info which they don't give, but know NSA and DHS is taking from them [and they allow this taking]. Others do the same. It is a very dangerous environment on the internet to preserve one's privacy! The government is now doing illegal warrantless searches on us 24/7 by many means - much of it via internet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
While I appreciate the tip about Scroogle (which I will check out), the surveillance is so complete and intrusive as to be inescapable. It is always wise to take proper precautions, though I don't see anything I do as being illegal, harmful or destructive (except, perhaps, by increasing awareness in the tradition of samizdat). DPF is about research, inductive and deductive logic, rhetorical argument, and understanding; I don't regard these as anything but beneficial, especially my own special personal focus in understanding how the human mind works and how it can be properly utilized, or how to defend against its improper use by others. [I still have a lot of homework to do.]

So one logical response would be to be and do what it is that we are in their face, in full view, in the spirit of James Douglass' "Resistance and Contemplation" -- because it is the proper moral and spiritual thing to do, whatever the consequences -- and another logical response would be to derive tactics and strategies which turns the weapon of intrusive surveillance against them in some way, in the spirit of Morihei Ueshiba's non-violent discipline of aikido.

When, for example, the time comes -- it appears to be approaching -- when the government demands that we turn each other in as enemy combatants or at least persons of suspicion, we should simply organize a few auto-dialing systems or a cadre of folk who would be willing to purchase telephone calling cards and call (202) 447-5751 and let them know we have a telephone book full of names and addresses they should investigate.

But the real spirit of the above is what many here already do, which is to watch the watchers who are watching everyone else, and report widely what we observe and can logically infer. We need to do more of it, do it faster, do it more effectively, and do it in a way that many others can find or discover what we have learned.