Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen elsewhere on the 'net: planning a Museum of Hidden History
[TABLE="width: 855"]
[TR]
[TD]"... John Judge is planning a Museum of Hidden History with "sponsors" that include John Pilger, Michael Parenti, Peter Dale Scott, Cynthia McKinney, Dick Russell, Howard Zinn, Phil Donahue, Daniel Ellsberg & others."

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:[TABLE="width: 855"]
[TR]
[TD]"... John Judge is planning a Museum of Hidden History with "sponsors" that include John Pilger, Michael Parenti, Peter Dale Scott, Cynthia McKinney, Dick Russell, Howard Zinn, Phil Donahue, Daniel Ellsberg & others."

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Of course, a great idea and those are all great people....but an internet 'musuem' or a physical one? If the later, only in big cities would it have much impact. I'd hope it would spread. The 'torture museum' has one in every major European city, sadly....

I'm sure Zinn did or would sponsor such, but sadly - oh so sadly, he is now deceased.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marxism & Holloween - An Amazing Journey in History, Philosophy, Political Theory, Psychol. & More. Peter Lemkin 2 7,947 30-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Introduction to the Hidden Evil Charles Keeble 0 2,912 09-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Charles Keeble
  Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States" -- Reviews and Discussion Charles Drago 39 19,261 27-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Queen's hidden cousins: They were banished to an asylum in 1941 and left neglected Magda Hassan 1 3,349 14-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Hidden Tourist Attraction in US Bernice Moore 1 2,902 30-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Hoaxes in History Cody Burkin 0 2,308 30-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Cody Burkin
  Owner of Stalin museum killed in Russia Magda Hassan 0 2,688 01-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  US Superspy in the British Sky Fetching Hidden Terror Cells: Report Ed Jewett 1 3,105 27-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt