Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know of a copy of this book?
Oss-Nkvd Relationship, 1943-1945 (Covert Warfare No 8)
by John Mendelsohn

I just read some pieces of information taken from this book and MUST have it. I see it on the internet for over $1000 - a bit much. Anyone read this or have in library for scanning? As an e-book? It may well explain many things - the (possible) death of FDR; the waning of Donovan and waxing of Dulles; the Gehlen Org and Paperclip events and persons, murder of Patton and much more in the strange transitions from intelligence during the war to now - and the players! Seems to have some fascinating stuff that we are still living the legacy from.......

Seems to be Vol 8 of this series...what a series!...but the docs in it have been 'sanitized' by the Borg it seems - still of interest.

Covert Warfare: Intelligence, Counterintelligence and Military Deception During the World War II Era is an eighteen volume book edited by John Mendelsohn and published in 1989 by Garland. The series contains sanitized versions of selected previously classified documents from the National Archives record groups.
Library of Congress Classification: D810.S7 (D810S7C66)
Dewey Decimal Classification: 940.5485

Volumes
(introduction by Timothy Mulligan)Ultra, Magic, and the Allies. ISBN 978-0-8240-7950-5.
(introduction by Bradley F. Smith)The spy factory and secret intelligence. ISBN 978-0-8240-7951-2.
(introduction by Bradley F. Smith)OSS Jedburgh teams, 1. ISBN 978-0-8240-7952-9.
(introduction by Bradley F. Smith)OSS Jedburgh teams, 2. ISBN 978-0-8240-7953-6.
(introduction by Bradley F. Smith)Other OSS teams. ISBN 978-0-8240-7954-3.
German Radio Intelligence and the Soldatensender. ISBN 978-0-8240-7955-0.
(introduction by Bryan T. Van Sweringen)The case of Richard Sorge. ISBN 978-0-8240-7956-7.
(introduction by J. Dane Hartgrove)The OSS-NKVD relationship, 1943 - 1945. ISBN 978-0-8240-7957-4.
(introduction by George C. Chalou)Scientific and technical intelligence gathering. ISBN 978-0-8240-7958-1.
(introduction by Sally McCarthy Marks)Covert war in Latin America. ISBN 978-0-8240-7959-8.
The History of the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC). ISBN 978-0-8240-7960-4.
(introduction by George C. Chalou)The Counter Intelligence Corps in action. ISBN 978-0-8240-7961-1.
(introd. by David Kahn)The final solution of the Abwehr. ISBN 978-0-8240-7962-8.
(introduction by Robert Wolfe)A man called A. H.. ISBN 978-0-8240-7963-5.
(introduction by Harold C. Deutsch)Basic deception and the Normandy invasion. ISBN 978-0-8240-7964-2.
(introduction by Edwin R. Coffee)From Normandy into the Reich. ISBN 978-0-8240-7965-9.
The German view of cover and deception. ISBN 978-0-8240-7966-6.
(introduction by Robin E. Cookson)Cover and deception by the Royal Air Force in World War II. ISBN 978-0-8240-7967-3.
Sounds fascinating Peter. I tried to find a copy on scribd but there isn't one - although they do have lots of good books downloadable for free.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Sounds fascinating Peter. I tried to find a copy on scribd but there isn't one - although they do have lots of good books downloadable for free.

Only actual copies I saw for sale were the whole set for about 1000 Pounds!....dear me! Truth is obviously at a premium these days.....
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Oss-Nkvd Relationship, 1943-1945 (Covert Warfare No 8)
by John Mendelsohn

I just read some pieces of information taken from this book and MUST have it. I see it on the internet for over $100 - a bit much. Anyone read this or have in library for scanning? As an e-book? It may well explain many things - the (possible) death of FDR; the waning of Donovan and waxing of Dulles; the Gehlen Org and Paperclip events and persons, murder of Patton and much more in the strange transitions from intelligence during the war to now - and the players! Seems to have some fascinating stuff that we are still living the legacy from.......

Murder of Patton? Why?
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Oss-Nkvd Relationship, 1943-1945 (Covert Warfare No 8)
by John Mendelsohn

I just read some pieces of information taken from this book and MUST have it. I see it on the internet for over $100 - a bit much. Anyone read this or have in library for scanning? As an e-book? It may well explain many things - the (possible) death of FDR; the waning of Donovan and waxing of Dulles; the Gehlen Org and Paperclip events and persons, murder of Patton and much more in the strange transitions from intelligence during the war to now - and the players! Seems to have some fascinating stuff that we are still living the legacy from.......

Murder of Patton? Why?

Good and simple question, no short answer. I've been researching this for quite some time. A very good new book out goes [IMO] 85% of the way 'there'. He goes 99.5% of the way proving that Patton was murdered, but falls-down on the why [what I'm working on]. The book is called Target: Patton by Wilcox. You can find it easily. As to the why.....well, I don't have all day to go into. The short version is [IMHO] Patton in his drive through Germany saw and heard a bit 'too much' for his own health. Some examples [far from complete]. He was in the mine where the Nazis had put much of their looted money, gold, art and knew that most of that didn't make it 'home' nor to the US Treasury [i.e. stolen by what became the CIA et al]. He was in Hitler's secret bunker near Ohrdruf and what was in there and in other underground Nazi facilities has been covered up. [His and other's deaths helped in this regard], and he wanted to keep his troops advancing to Prague and then on to Moscow and this would upset others plans and deals. He knew about some of the hanky-panky between OSS/CIA/CIC and Nazis at and after end of War. He also knew about an American secret raid on the territory of a friendly nation after the War and its hidden secrets - and more. It is MUCH more complex than that, but that is the brief outline. He made it known to some friends all of the above upset him and he was going to speak-out and write about it. It seems Donovan likely gave the OK, and may have had help from the Ruskies - so don't believe all you've been told :vollkommenauf: [I know you don't.]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:...

Good and simple question, no short answer. I've been researching this for quite some time. A very good new book out goes [IMO] 85% of the way 'there'. He goes 99.5% of the way proving that Patton was murdered, but falls-down on the why [what I'm working on]. The book is called Target: Patton by Wilcox. You can find it easily. As to the why.....well, I don't have all day to go into. The short version is [IMHO] Patton in his drive through Germany saw and heard a bit 'too much' for his own health. Some examples [far from complete]. He was in the mine where the Nazis had put much of their looted money, gold, art and knew that most of that didn't make it 'home' nor to the US Treasury [i.e. stolen by what became the CIA et al]. He was in Hitler's secret bunker near Ohrdruf and what was in there and in other underground Nazi facilities has been covered up. [His and other's deaths helped in this regard], and he wanted to keep his troops advancing to Prague and then on to Moscow and this would upset others plans and deals. He knew about some of the hanky-panky between OSS/CIA/CIC and Nazis at and after end of War. He also knew about an American secret raid on the territory of a friendly nation after the War and its hidden secrets - and more. It is MUCH more complex than that, but that is the brief outline. He made it known to some friends all of the above upset him and he was going to speak-out and write about it. It seems Donovan likely gave the OK, and may have had help from the Ruskies - so don't believe all you've been told :vollkommenauf: [I know you don't.]

Thanks Peter.
That book sounds interesting, Peter. I'd love to read it. I've also read in the past some of the mainstream stuff about Patton and the supposition sounds interesting. He had a son who also became a general, and there may be some "archived" material lurking in certain corners.

Anyway, given the first post, perhaps we all should create a small fund and sell cookies and lemonade or such in order to be able to buy, scan for private sharing, and otherwise make available for research such finds.

That said, this thread seemed like a good place to ask if anyone here has read, is familiar with, or has a comment about either the book, the publisher or the author:

Laura Knight Jadycyk
Red Pill Press

1. Political Ponerology
  2. Secret History of The World
  3. 911: The Ultimate Truth
There are downloads, reviews or partials of #1 and #3. Other Red Pill Press books seem to deal with strangenesses:

1. High Strangeness - Second Edition
  2. The Wave Set (1-4)
  3. Fulcanelli
  4. Wave Vol. 5: Petty Tyrants
  5. Wave Vol. 6: Facing the Unknown
  6. The Flying Saucers are Real
  7. Detoxify or Die
I'm not afraid of the UFO subject but it's one that seems to put us into the world of tin-foil hats and I'd rather stick to the more mundane, not the other-worldly.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Quote:That book sounds interesting, Peter. I'd love to read it. I've also read in the past some of the mainstream stuff about Patton and the supposition sounds interesting. He had a son who also became a general, and there may be some "archived" material lurking in certain corners.

General George S Patton III was my Regimental Commander in Viet Nam.He passed away about three years ago.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
I did not know that. Thanks for the news. Was he survived by a IVth?
The family history is a fascinating read.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed,
I did a little searching and came up with this info.Patton III is actually Patton IV.After his father died he changed his middle name and dropped the Roman Numerals.He has a son who is George Patton V.Hey didn't George Foreman name all his kids George?I do not think that any of his sons are in the military.One of his sons wrote a book about the family.

Robert Patton has written a book titled The Pattons, A Personal History of an American Family. This paperback sells for $21.95 - ISN 1574881272.

Also he died about five years ago,not three.Time flys as they say.
And yes,quite an interesting family history.:ridinghorse:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My "Surviveandheal15" 10-Book Recommended Reading List George Williams 0 2,703 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: George Williams
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,617 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Book search // The Garrison enquiry: Truth & consequences: Joachim Joesten Alex Cruceru 3 11,223 31-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Book On JFK and Who QJ/WIN might have been Peter Lemkin 9 21,011 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,125 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Sibel Edmonds’ new book, 'Classified Woman' Magda Hassan 3 13,944 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,257 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Book: "From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime” by Elizabeth Hinton Drew Phipps 0 4,461 19-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,663 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New book/documentary Hillary's America: Just a political smear. or will there be new evidence? Drew Phipps 2 6,184 12-07-2016, 05:33 AM