Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Radical Rethinking of Conspiracy Theories Is Underway Globally
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Dick Cheney has Hitler's other testicle.

Which explains the lone nut theory.
Charles Drago Wrote:Dick Cheney has Hitler's other testicle.

Which explains the lone nut theory.

Ideologically, a perfect fit..so no DNA matching necessary.
Speaking of Chaney, what is he up to these days? I'd hazard a guess that 'nothing' would be the wrong response!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Quote:Speaking of Chaney, what is he up to these days?

Ironically,Cheney just had a heart transplant last week.An actual REAL HEART...

May he learn to LOVE his fellow man.Ha!
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From the Agency That Brought you The Concept of 'Conspiracy Theory' - the CIA! Peter Lemkin 0 37,460 14-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Government launches anti conspiracy theory department Jack White 4 4,838 04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
  On Conspiracy Theories Jack White 4 4,819 18-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Jack White
  ‘The Westminster Conspiracy' Magda Hassan 5 6,381 20-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Former BBC Director General, Greg Dyke, On The Media-Political Opposition To Radical Change Magda Hassan 2 4,335 10-10-2009, 07:15 AM