Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Cargo Ship Arrives In Havana
The first cargo ship from Miami to Havana in 50 years has delivered its goods:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/first-us-carg...234-2.html

Good news! Though I hope that customs does a good check of the goods at the Cuban end to make sure it is just medicine etc...
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Good news! Though I hope that customs does a good check of the goods at the Cuban end to make sure it is just medicine etc...

No doubt the ship contains electronic and photographic eavesdropping equipment [maybe even unknown to the ship's captain]...even though such is almost unnecessary at this point - as it can be done remotely now from space or overflights, etc. It is still illegal for most Americans to travel to Cuba.....another of our 'freedoms'.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Possibly some polonium or cancer virus too. Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald curled-up in a wooden crate... lol
Albert Doyle Wrote:Possibly some polonium or cancer virus too. Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald curled-up in a wooden crate... lol

Confusedhock:

The US have been using biological weapons on the nation for decades already.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Folly of Empire - Hedges; This one really paints the sinking ship as it is! Peter Lemkin 0 2,647 15-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin