Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mariyln Monroe was murdered on this day.....
It reads:

Wiretape of telephone conversation between reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and her close friend, Howard Rothberg (A); from wiretap of telephone conversation of Marilyn Monroe and Attorney General Robert Kennedy (B). Appraisal of Content: [A portion redacted.]

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent comeback of subject with Kilgallen and the break up with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen that she was attending Hollywood parties hosted by the "inner circle" among Hollywood's elite and was becoming the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that she had secrets to tell, no doubt arising from her trists [sic] with the President and the Attorney General. One such "secret" mentions the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be the source of visit. In the mid-fifties Kilgallen learned of secret effort by US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official. Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico story in the late forties. Kilgallen said that if the story is true, it would cause terrible embarrassment for Jack and his plans to have NASA put men on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made reference to "bases" in Cuba and knew of the President's plan to kill Castro.

5. Subject made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.

[An indented block of text is redacted near the bottom of the page, and the document is signed JAMES ANGLETON, who at the time was the Chief of Counterintelligence for the CIA.]This document is dated just days before her murder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3916[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   MMCIA.jpg (Size: 108.17 KB / Downloads: 11)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:It reads:

Wiretape of telephone conversation between reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and her close friend, Howard Rothberg (A); from wiretap of telephone conversation of Marilyn Monroe and Attorney General Robert Kennedy (B). Appraisal of Content: [A portion redacted.]

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent comeback of subject with Kilgallen and the break up with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen that she was attending Hollywood parties hosted by the "inner circle" among Hollywood's elite and was becoming the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that she had secrets to tell, no doubt arising from her trists [sic] with the President and the Attorney General. One such "secret" mentions the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be the source of visit. In the mid-fifties Kilgallen learned of secret effort by US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official. Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico story in the late forties. Kilgallen said that if the story is true, it would cause terrible embarrassment for Jack and his plans to have NASA put men on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made reference to "bases" in Cuba and knew of the President's plan to kill Castro.

5. Subject made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.

[An indented block of text is redacted near the bottom of the page, and the document is signed JAMES ANGLETON, who at the time was the Chief of Counterintelligence for the CIA.]This document is dated just days before her murder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3916[/ATTACH]

Hello Peter its old 'annoying me again'. You may want to check out this article here. http://www.ctka.net/2011/MJ-12-pt1.html. This worthless piece of paper is regarded as the first of the JFK-MJ/12 documents. Like the rest of them they were considered to be faked by a guy called Tim Cooper in about 1992-1993. This was done in cahoots with two guys with US intel backgrounds at the time called Mike Collins and Richard Doty.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Do we know if Marylin Monroe was murdered and why?
There's a lot of theories going around as you know. Marijane Grey is one of the best Marilyn researchers and has an interesting take on her and believes her psychologist and his family were implicated. She totally bagged the whole Chuck Giancana bullshit. Another good one you can try and check out is Spoto's book which is pretty good. Though he is light on a potential murder going more along the lines of an accidental death. The Grey Spoto paradigm is a good place to be in. I'd like to point out that sweet FA Marilyn fans/researchers buy into the idea of the Kennedy's being involved. Further dudes like Wolfe and Slatzer are regarded as low lifes in the Monroe zone. Monroe fans are the best ones to ask methinks. lol. Grey can be found in Part I of the piece I sent Pete in the link. Spoto's book maybe online somewhere, I've read as many excerpts of it as I can. Best of luck finding it. That's pretty much regarded as the definitive word on the subject or her life. Jim did a good job on the Posthumous assassination of JFK.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:There's a lot of theories going around as you know. Maryjane Grey is one of the best Marilyn researchers and has an interesting take on her and believes her psychologist and his family were implicated. She totally bagged the whole Chuck Giancana bullshit. Another good one you can try and check out is Spoto's book which is pretty good. Though he is light on a potential murder going more along the lines of an accidental death. Regardless sweet FA Marilyn fans/researchers buy into the idea of the Kennedy's being involved. They're the ones to ask methinks lol. Grey can be found in Part I of the piece I sent Pete in the link. Spoto's book maybe online somewhere, I've read as many excerpts of it as I can. Best of luck finding it. That's pretty much regarded as the definitive word on the subject.
So, Anthony Summers is not good on this subject matter?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:There's a lot of theories going around as you know. Maryjane Grey is one of the best Marilyn researchers and has an interesting take on her and believes her psychologist and his family were implicated. She totally bagged the whole Chuck Giancana bullshit. Another good one you can try and check out is Spoto's book which is pretty good. Though he is light on a potential murder going more along the lines of an accidental death. Regardless sweet FA Marilyn fans/researchers buy into the idea of the Kennedy's being involved. They're the ones to ask methinks lol. Grey can be found in Part I of the piece I sent Pete in the link. Spoto's book maybe online somewhere, I've read as many excerpts of it as I can. Best of luck finding it. That's pretty much regarded as the definitive word on the subject.
So, Anthony Summers is not good on this subject matter?

Nope Magda not as good as Grey and Spoto no way at all. Nonetheless, he didn't use the MJ-12 Documents.
You may well be correct that that document is a fake. MM is not a primary research focus of mine, but in my readings on JFK, RFK and covert ops, generally it seems to me that the evidence points to a CIA-Mafia plot to kill her [likely using poison suppositories after drugging her unconscious]. The motive would have been to implicate and/or compromise JFK, RFK, or both. I can't believe her psychiatrist was involved and have never before heard anything along that line.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Yes, I have heard of the suppository too. There was not much to be found in the stomach contents for anything to have been ingested that way. I've definitely heard of the doctor being involved and seems like fertile grounds.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:You may well be correct that that document is a fake. MM is not a primary research focus of mine, but in my readings on JFK, RFK and covert ops, generally it seems to me that the evidence points to a CIA-Mafia plot to kill her [likely using poison suppositories after drugging her unconscious]. The motive would have been to implicate and/or compromise JFK, RFK, or both. I can't believe her psychiatrist was involved and have never before heard anything along that line.

The sources for a CIA/Mafia plot to blackmail the Kennedy's via her death has been entertained. I'm not completely opposed to the idea, I have a bit of respect for Tony Summers. The big problem I have with all of it Pete is that the source material for it really isn't strong. In Monroe circles there's actually a lot of suspicion about her therapist and the house cleaner. I'll tell you one book to avoid is the Chuck Giancana book lol. Anyhow Pete here's an excellent article by Grey.

http://immortalmarilyn.com/TwilightTheMy...Fifth.html
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes, I have heard of the suppository too. There was not much to be found in the stomach contents for anything to have been ingested that way. I've definitely heard of the doctor being involved and seems like fertile grounds.

It was a Texas School Book Suppository.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U2 Pilot Powers Likely Was Murdered by plane too Peter Lemkin 9 18,080 06-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Kevin Krim's children murdered. Kara Dellacioppa 1 3,440 24-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Stanislav Markelov has been murdered. Magda Hassan 1 3,707 06-05-2011, 09:37 AM
  The Pat Tillman Death: murdered by media access? Nathaniel Heidenheimer 21 10,839 12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Iranian General Murdered in Israel’s Ayalon Prison? Magda Hassan 0 5,062 29-12-2010, 07:32 AM
  Dr. Antonio Ferrigno, head of the European patent office, found murdered. Magda Hassan 1 3,954 05-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin