Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Seamus Coogan Wrote:"I guess I'll have a Coke before I go home..."???

Funny analogy. I'm going with your more conservative estimate but it made me giggle with that last line all the same.
I just heard the interview with Anita Langley bloody interesting that one!!!!

Langley and I go way back. To which interview are you referring?
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Greg Burnham Wrote:

Funny analogy. I'm going with your more conservative estimate but it made me giggle with that last line all the same.

Just her latest one she did on BOR it was a really good one. Her knowledge of Promis is pretty impressive. Weren't you the first ever guest GB?
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus,

Still trying to take in all of your extremely lengthy reply to me. I'm not sure I warrant quite that amount of attention....

First, I am not a "fan boy" of Alex Jones, Fetzer or Icke. The only knowledge I have of Icke is through his numerous appearances on Alex Jones' show- I do go through Jones' You Tube channel a few times a week and watch programs that interest me. You appear to have brought up some page-which I wasn't aware existed-that lists all of my Facebook groups. I generally accept any request for friendship or any request that asks me to "like" someone's page there. I didn't realize I ever "liked" Icke's page, but I must have some time in the past. If that discredits me more than someone like you, publicly challenging others to fisticuffs, well so be it.

You seem to share David Lifton's view that the JFK research community must root out all those who are too "extreme" in their beliefs, or in this case, those who have any interest in figures like Jones or Icke, whom you have deemed too "extreme" for polite company. As I've told Lifton several times on the Ed Forum and in emails, the mainstream media isn't going to like CTers no matter how presentable you try to make them. The mainstream media IS the enemy, because they misrepresent the truth about significant national and world events every day. What's ironic in Lifton's case, of course, is that his own body alteration theory was about as extreme as it gets in CT circles. You have a tendency to sound a lot like an esablishment journalist, in your willingness to ridicule ufo believers and the like. I've been researching UFOs and other unexplained phenomena for as long I've been studying the JFK assassination. There is a real phenomenon there, and those who have an interest in those subjects aren't automatically "kooks" or "wackos."

I've never written anything critical about your reviews on CTKA. You have a right to your views, and sometimes I agree with them. If I thought you were being unfairly attacked, I'd defend you, too. No matter how far out you think Alex Jones, David Icke or anyone else is, they are a lot closer to representing the truth than CNN, Fox News, or any other mainstream news source. Certainly, you should point out their mistakes, but I don't see how it assists research into the JFK assassination by cackling at David Icke's admittedly "far out" reptilian beliefs. NBC and CBS would laugh at him for postulating any conspiracy views, even if he had never mentioned the reptilian stuff. As for Alex Jones, I stand by what I've said before- he is a great weapon in the battle vs. those who misrule us. The same goes for Ventura- what other television show even broaches the subjects that he does, without instantly ridiculing them? Jones draws more people to researching the JFK assassination, 911 and other important issues than anyone else in America today. I don't think it's productive to bash him because he isn't an expert on all the minutiae. Bash Icke all you want- he's an easy target because of his reptilian stuff, but I'm certainly not a "fan" of his and it's not honest to link him with me simply because I "liked" his Facebook page. If you had a Facebook page and asked me to like it, I'd do it, too. I try to support people, and Facebook is as much a giant support network as it as a social network.

I also never said you were trying to make a name for yourself in writing for CTKA. Again, write what you want, believe what you want, but don't expect unanimity from others about what you write and what you believe. I simply said Hankey had been one of the few people on the internet who researched the JFK, Jr. death, and I credit him for that. I didn't disagree with anything else you wrote. You paint with a very broad brush, and your attempts to link people together in a six degrees of seperation kind of way (as you did here with my "connection" to Icke) smacks of McCarthyism. What connection, for instance, do I have to Ralph Cinque? I know nothing of him, have never communicated with him, and only went to his defense on a thread here because I thought he was being attacked unfairly. Also, because I happen to believe the figure in the doorway is probably Oswald, although my views weren't influenced by Cinque whatsoever.

You continue to maintain this rigid belief in your own interpretation of the figure in the doorway, when strong doubts remain that is it Lovelady. Ironically, this is just the kind of rigidity that Jim Fetzer displays in his posts, which he has been soundly taken to task for, and soundly ridiculed by people, including you. Pot, meet kettle. But while Jim is blustery and impatient in doling out barbs to others, you are nastier and more aggressive about it. Still, I promise to defend you, too, if others ever tire of your behavior and call you out on it with the kind of mob mentality that has transpired here against Cinque and Fetzer.
Don Jeffries Wrote:Seamus,

Still trying to take in all of your extremely lengthy reply to me. I'm not sure I warrant quite that amount of attention....

First, I am not a "fan boy" of Alex Jones, Fetzer or Icke. The only knowledge I have of Icke is through his numerous appearances on Alex Jones' show- I do go through Jones' You Tube channel a few times a week and watch programs that interest me. You appear to have brought up some page-which I wasn't aware existed-that lists all of my Facebook groups. I generally accept any request for friendship or any request that asks me to "like" someone's page there. I didn't realize I ever "liked" Icke's page, but I must have some time in the past. If that discredits me more than someone like you, publicly challenging others to fisticuffs, well so be it.

You seem to share David Lifton's view that the JFK research community must root out all those who are too "extreme" in their beliefs, or in this case, those who have any interest in figures like Jones or Icke, whom you have deemed too "extreme" for polite company. As I've told Lifton several times on the Ed Forum and in emails, the mainstream media isn't going to like CTers no matter how presentable you try to make them. The mainstream media IS the enemy, because they misrepresent the truth about significant national and world events every day. What's ironic in Lifton's case, of course, is that his own body alteration theory was about as extreme as it gets in CT circles. You have a tendency to sound a lot like an esablishment journalist, in your willingness to ridicule ufo believers and the like. I've been researching UFOs and other unexplained phenomena for as long I've been studying the JFK assassination. There is a real phenomenon there, and those who have an interest in those subjects aren't automatically "kooks" or "wackos."

I've never written anything critical about your reviews on CTKA. You have a right to your views, and sometimes I agree with them. If I thought you were being unfairly attacked, I'd defend you, too. No matter how far out you think Alex Jones, David Icke or anyone else is, they are a lot closer to representing the truth than CNN, Fox News, or any other mainstream news source. Certainly, you should point out their mistakes, but I don't see how it assists research into the JFK assassination by cackling at David Icke's admittedly "far out" reptilian beliefs. NBC and CBS would laugh at him for postulating any conspiracy views, even if he had never mentioned the reptilian stuff. As for Alex Jones, I stand by what I've said before- he is a great weapon in the battle vs. those who misrule us. The same goes for Ventura- what other television show even broaches the subjects that he does, without instantly ridiculing them? Jones draws more people to researching the JFK assassination, 911 and other important issues than anyone else in America today. I don't think it's productive to bash him because he isn't an expert on all the minutiae. Bash Icke all you want- he's an easy target because of his reptilian stuff, but I'm certainly not a "fan" of his and it's not honest to link him with me simply because I "liked" his Facebook page. If you had a Facebook page and asked me to like it, I'd do it, too. I try to support people, and Facebook is as much a giant support network as it as a social network.

I also never said you were trying to make a name for yourself in writing for CTKA. Again, write what you want, believe what you want, but don't expect unanimity from others about what you write and what you believe. I simply said Hankey had been one of the few people on the internet who researched the JFK, Jr. death, and I credit him for that. I didn't disagree with anything else you wrote. You paint with a very broad brush, and your attempts to link people together in a six degrees of seperation kind of way (as you did here with my "connection" to Icke) smacks of McCarthyism. What connection, for instance, do I have to Ralph Cinque? I know nothing of him, have never communicated with him, and only went to his defense on a thread here because I thought he was being attacked unfairly. Also, because I happen to believe the figure in the doorway is probably Oswald, although my views weren't influenced by Cinque whatsoever.

You continue to maintain this rigid belief in your own interpretation of the figure in the doorway, when strong doubts remain that is it Lovelady. Ironically, this is just the kind of rigidity that Jim Fetzer displays in his posts, which he has been soundly taken to task for, and soundly ridiculed by people, including you. Pot, meet kettle. But while Jim is blustery and impatient in doling out barbs to others, you are nastier and more aggressive about it. Still, I promise to defend you, too, if others ever tire of your behavior and call you out on it with the kind of mob mentality that has transpired here against Cinque and
Fetzer.

Thanks Don that was a good reply. I dislike you a little less lol. I think it's pretty clear we've had a failure to communicate. So fair chop let us begin anew, as they say. Oh and you don't need to worry I am well aware of what I dislike about Fetzer, I am guilty of myself. Lol Don at the very least I'm concious of it. Hahahahaha that gives me less of an excuse though. For years I have never thought it was Oswald. I understand your openess to it. And look I'd give you a ten percent chance it is Don. But the kinds of arguments Al, Adele and Phil have made not to mention GB's anecdotes really turn it for me. Not to mention the fact that before you turned up here Cinque had made a right meal of it all. Had you been in at the beginning and Cinque needed your help. I'm pretty sure your POV. Would be given more width. As it turns out Don the lunatics trashed the house before you arrived. Next time mate give yourself a chance lol.

All the best.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:

Weren't you the first ever guest GB?

yep. You can call me monk or Greg. GB don't cut it.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

Seamus,

What's your game, mate?

I fail to understand most everything about you.

You are alternately kind, then cruel, then kind again. You seem to be an all encompassing version of "good cop--bad cop" albeit it without the dramatic "pause" between players to build credibility that the ruse is, in fact, real. "You're screwed, bloke." from the first rather sinister, offensive guy -- only to hear, "Wanna cigarette mate?" from his much more beneficent partner. It is difficult to pull off "good cop -- bad cop" all by your lonesome.

But, the attempt is becoming tiresome, if not tedious.

Like I said, What's your game, mate?
GO_SECURE

monk

Greg Burnham Wrote:Seamus,

What's your game, mate?

You are alternately kind, then cruel, then kind again. You seem to be an all encompassing version of "good cop--bad cop" albeit it without the dramatic "pause" between players to build credibility that the ruse is, in fact, real. "You're screwed, bloke." from the first rather sinister, offensive guy -- only to hear, "Wanna cigarette mate?" from his much more beneficent partner. It is difficult to pull off "good cop -- bad cop" all by your lonesome.

Yes I do admit I have come across as somewhat manic recently GB I think if the advice is I should take a chill. I think I surely will. No games though mate lol. I have been very Jekyll and Hyde. I'll email yah and give you the gourd so to speak.
Greg

Your common sense approach is even more compelling when we recall Lee had a cheese sandwich. Which would be rather dry, hence, a Coke down with which to wash it.

And of course change was given by yet another witness.

Was there a phone in the lunchroom; was Lee instructed to be there for a phone call.

He was obviously trying to establish contact at the Texas Theater, moving to sit next to a series of persons, waiting for a signal not given.

And the poor man tried to place a call to John Hurt in North Carolina.

So many signs he was a long-running multifunctional operative of a number of agencies.

Talk about shirts--he was sent out in New Orleans wearing an I Heart Fidel shirt--then faked on LIFE in a black assassin's shirt Marina said he never owned.

Some would call that the White shirt.

False flag, thy name--per LFP--be CIA.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3551[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 8)

What's your game, mate?

He's a Kiwi hahaha!
Frankie Vegas Wrote:

What's your game, mate?

He's a Kiwi hahaha!
Yep. That it is.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 864 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 643 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM