Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Fools are free to portray the following words as evidence of a clique.

They can carry on.

I would rather talk of a shared vision.

However, my words are my own, neither agreed nor shown to the founders of DPF prior to posting.

One of the reasons I was delighted to be a part of the creation and development of DPF was to attempt to construct a space in which deep political hypotheses could be advanced and examined - critically and constructively.

No one researcher has all the answers.

No one theory, as born, solves everything.

However, the dialectic of proposing a hypothesis, providing evidence, and enabling that hypothesis and evidence to be tested by knowedgeable researchers is prima facie Good.

New evidence will almost always be identified. This should refine the hypothesis, sometimes providing corroboration, sometimes refutation.

However, through this process, the search for the truth will be advanced.

An honest researcher, of integrity, proposes a hypothesis and refines or even graciously withdraws it if the weight of emerging evidence is against.

However, none of this is value neutral. There is sound evidence, and intelligent interpretation of sources, including their motivation. There is rubbish evidence and over-interpretation of such.

Poor quality research which overinterprets evidence and makes grandiose claims which that evidence cannot support is a danger to the search for the truth. It makes the job of those who seek to portray any deviation from MSM reality as "Conspiracy Theory" easy.

Speaking for myself, I want DPF to continue to seek to create a constructive space for intelligent, thoughtful, hypotheses to be explored.

I am also certain that DPF will put overstated and poorly evidenced "Ultimate Solutions" to the sword.

Without mercy.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Charles,

I appreciate the distinction that the word hypothesis defines. It is significant and obvious. That there are those who insist on pontificating does not serve as an effective rhetorical device to win over their audience. I also appreciate the occasional flaring of tempers during heated debates. Contrary to what you might have originally thought about my approach, it is not devoid of deep felt emotion and sometimes rather colorful language.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Jan,

I am very grateful to be allowed to participate on this forum. The void created by the passing of Rich was desolation incarnate. Until then I had NEVER posted on any other forums. I would read other forums, but never participated because their rules of engagement were skewed away from discovering truth...and oftentimes agenda driven. DPF comes as close to JFKresearch Assassination Forum as I can imagine, plus it has added benefits due to the dedication of its administrators/founding members and its internet positioning: where Rich maintained a Private Forum, DPF has better exposure.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

On another forum...

Quote: Cinque said: Doorman looks to be wearing a vee-neck t-shirt because he IS wearing a vee-neck t-shirt.

The belligerence of the argument is astounding. Logic does not lose context, therefore, using the same reasoning as Cinque employs here, one can conclude that Doorway Man is a black man. Doorway Man's neck appears to be black because IT IS black! Indeed, it is a Cuban black man with a vendetta, wearing a V-neck t-shirt. The ALTGENS 6 was altered (a white face, etc. was added) to conceal Doorway Man's true race. One can easily tell by how dark the black area under the chin is that it cannot merely be a shadow. Therefore, obviously, it is his true skin color. Why they failed to alter the area under the chin but not the rest is a mystery.

I am being facetious. However, Cinque is being serious? Oh my...

My apologies. We just ridded ourselves of him here. Sorry, I won't drag his crap back here again.
GO_SECURE

monk

As an aside, I note that my 90-year old Uncle Arthur, who lives with me, does not care much for getting rid of comfortable old clothes.

He owns a number of T-shirts that are well past their de facto expiration date. They are round-necked T-shirts.

The collars have loosened and sagged forward.

They now resemble -- strongly -- the T-shirt in the photo below.

Which is no more or less a scientific measurement than any offered by "Cinque" -- here or elsewhere.

I mention this in passing out.

And Greg, your emotion is both noted and appreciated.

Attached Files
.jpg   JFK - V FOR R.jpg (Size: 53.86 KB / Downloads: 6)
Geez Charles - your Uncle Arthur sure looks like Lee Harvey Oswald.

Or is that Harvey Lee Oswald?

Have you asked him where he was when the President was assassinated?

Hell, this could be the break that proves conspiracy...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
In the last exam, in the office of the head of the poli sci department, the phrase dialectical materialism answered by thesis, antithesis, synthesis in the lightning round was adequate.

I boarded a 1957 Chevrolet hearse for Boston.

With those possessing brains double or treble that of the late president, those no longer re-searching but pounding the nails of lesser minds,
(weighing less than 3,000 or 4,500 grams) there is only the Tee Shirt ex Machina or similar Borg Ultimatum.

No such argument from authority is made by those here in whose company it remains a great pleasure and honor.

Photographic evidence may be suggestive but never final.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3608[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 6)
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Geez Charles - your Uncle Arthur sure looks like Lee Harvey Oswald.

Or is that Harvey Lee Oswald?

Have you asked him where he was when the President was assassinated?

Hell, this could be the break that proves conspiracy...

It's Lee Harvey Uncle.

Real Uncle Arthur below.

Doppelganger ... NOT!

Attached Files
.jpg   AB.jpg (Size: 7.62 KB / Downloads: 5)
Don Arturo Drago.

He would beat me half to death with his cane if I did not correct the record:

Don Arturo Beatini.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 864 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM