Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mike Rago" the entity --
Robin Unger Wrote:Mike Rago is of no consequence.

I have butted heads with him numerous times on Lancer.
His photo interpretation skills are sadly lacking.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard...pic_page=3

Hi Robin,

Perhaps you are right and he is of no consequence. But he sure tries to make a lot of noise. And he has "signature" to boot. We shall see.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Robin Unger Wrote:Mike Rago is of no consequence.

I have butted heads with him numerous times on Lancer.
His photo interpretation skills are sadly lacking.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard...pic_page=3

Here's what is of consequence:

1. The policy of what for better or worse is a "signature" JFK assassination forum that permits and even encourages hostile penetrations.

2. The all but total lack of evidence suggesting that otherwise intelligent, creative, noble JFK investigators who regularly post on EF have developed the deep political skill sets necessary to recognize and blunt said penetrations. How else do we account for the eagerness of so many of our valued EF comrades to engage "Rago" and, before him, "Cinque" -- not to mention the likes of "Colby"?

3. It was left to Greg Burnham and to this correspondent to declare the obvious regarding the latest attack on EF. And no, I cannot, in good conscience and sound mind, agree that this is simply a case of an innocent "Rago's" "photo interpretation skills [being] sadly lacking."

Don't dismiss this episode. See it within the context of "Cinque" and "Colby" and God knows how many other hostile agents being given free rein at EF. See it within the context of the upcoming 50th JFK anniversary. See it as a pattern that is certain to intensify over the next 15 months.
Rago was a rampant thread opener even when he was on Lancer.
some days he would open 5 or 6 threads at once, taking over the whole forum.

His tactics on Ed Forum still appears to be the same as he did on Lancer.

He is an attention seeker who pretends to know everything about everything.
when in fact he knows very little about anything.

That us just my opinion, after dealing with him on the various forums he has been banned from
over the last 2-years.
Robin Unger Wrote:Rago was a rampant thread opener even when he was on Lancer.
some days he would open 5 or 6 threads at once, taking over the whole forum.

His tactics on Ed Forum still appears to be the same as he did on Lancer.

He is an attention seeker who pretends to know everything about everything.
when in fact he knows very little about anything.

That us just my opinion, after dealing with him on the various forums he has been banned from
over the last 2-years.

i respect your opinions, Robin. Always have, even when, as is now the case, we disagree.

Meanwhile, "Rago" is blathering away, no one in a position of authority at EF seems the least bit perturbed about "his" rule-shattering use of at least one false identity, and good men and women are wasting bandwidth on a fool's errand.
Quote:

this is simply a case of an innocent "Rago's" "photo interpretation skills [being] sadly lacking.

Charles i didn't say he was innocent.

I said he was of no consequence, as in ( he doesn't warrant the attention that is being paid to him )
his GIANT EGO will just lap that up.

I'm sure that he loves the fact that people on this forum are discussing him.

Quote:

and good men and women are wasting bandwidth on a fool's errand.

Yes Charles.

On that we do agree.
Robin Unger Wrote:Quote:

this is simply a case of an innocent "Rago's" "photo interpretation skills [being] sadly lacking.

Charles i didn't say he was innocent.

I said he was of no consequence, as in ( he doesn't warrant the attention that is being paid to him )
his GIANT EGO will just lap that up.

I'm sure that he loves the fact that people on this forum are discussing him.

Quote:

and good men and women are wasting bandwidth on a fool's errand.

Yes Charles.

On that we do agree.

I know what you wrote, Robin. I'm not sure you do. Because if "Rago" is not innocent, then by definition "he" is of consequence.

Get it?

The critical difference, Robin, is that here at DPF we're exploiting the inherent weakness of disinformation operations -- their weakness to exposure by equal or superior opponents willing to counterattack.

EF is entertaining "Rago" and his ilk.

DPF is exposing and exploiting "Rago" and his ilk.

There is a world of difference, if only you could see it.
Let's close this little chapter of our Disinformation 101 textbook by noting how, at the EF Swamp, yet another of its short bus irregulars has played directly into the hands of the "Rago"/"Cinque" provocations' designers.

A certain David Andrews begins his latest support of the operation with this little gem:

"Rago/Ringler/Drago/Impkin!! In Hell, Jim Angleton is laughing uncontrollably over his beaker of hot gin."

I assume that "Impkin" is his half-witted swipe at our own Peter Lemkin -- who was savagely victimized by the corrupt, dishonest EF masters who are being served by Andrews.

Anyway ... this fool aids and abets the name confusion aspect of the operation even as he continues the dialogue with "Rago."

Mother is laughing, to be sure.

At David Andrews and the rest of the Global Village idiots.
Charles Drago Wrote:Let's close this little chapter of our Disinformation 101 textbook by noting how, at the EF Swamp, yet another of its short bus irregulars has played directly into the hands of the "Rago"/"Cinque" provocations' designers.

A certain David Andrews begins his latest support of the operation with this little gem:

"Rago/Ringler/Drago/Impkin!! In Hell, Jim Angleton is laughing uncontrollably over his beaker of hot gin."

I assume that "Impkin" is his half-witted swipe at our own Peter Lemkin -- who was savagely victimized by the corrupt, dishonest EF masters who are being served by Andrews.

Hmmmmmm......could well be......and yet the average EF member continues on, as if nothing was amiss in their little 'world' nor with their petty little 'forum'. The pathology and metastasis there is extreme, [pathological / deceptive /dangerous] IMO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Charles,I believe the Impkin is short for Simpkin.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith Millea Wrote:Charles,I believe the Impkin is short for Simpkin.

Why?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beware Mike Baden on Epstein Jim DiEugenio 0 2,114 15-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mike Pompeo is working to block release of CIA's JFK docs Thomas Neal 8 9,787 26-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 27,790 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  CTKA's Eulogies for John Judge and Mike Ruppert Jim DiEugenio 3 3,056 21-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  "Mike Rago" is "Bob Ringler" -- Entity Exposed as Latest EF Swamp Disinformant Charles Drago 3 4,224 13-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Article by Mike Regan Bernice Moore 0 2,329 05-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore