Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Rybka
Hello, All.This is my initial post on DPF.I have always considered the Rybka standdown the first sign of things to come on that tragic day.Imo,the Secret Service played a roll in the death of JFK.I was wondering what other members felt about this incident.
Footage of the agent stand-down at Love Field was found -- or at least first contextualized -- by the problematic Vince Palamara.

Questions subsequently arose regarding the agent's identity and about Rybka's subsequent whereabouts on 11/22/63.

The on-the-tarmac image is powerful in its implications. And yes, certain Secret Service agents had to have been complicit in JFK's murder.

But be careful: "The Secret Service" did not "play a [conspiratorial] role" in the JFK assassination. "The Secret Service," like "the CIA," "the FBI," or "the government," did not conspire to kill JFK.

This is not a simple matter of semantics.

Understanding this distinction is the sine qua non for understanding the structure of the JFK hit in particular and deep political events in general.
Unless some SS agents thought that they were taking part in a security test.
I agree with CD here. Certain people were involved from these agencies (they had to have been) but to say their institutions were 'behind it' is a bit much. They are all guilty of covering their asses after of course. I do believe there was mention of some kind of drill the SS were participating in that day in Palamara's book, but I'd have to re-read it again Vasilios. But Mark V Palamara is one of the best sources for the SS that day by a mile. Another good stop after is Pam Browns work on the Limo.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:I agree with CD here. Certain people were involved from these agencies (they had to have been) but to say their institutions were 'behind it' is a bit much. They are all guilty of covering their asses after of course. I do believe there was mention of some kind of drill the SS were participating in that day in Palamara's book, but I'd have to re-read it again Vasilios. But Mark V Palamara is one of the best sources for the SS that day by a mile. Another good stop after is Pam Browns work on the Limo.

The "drill" of which Seamus writes was security stripping -- another key concept in understanding how and why the motorcade was rendered "uniquely insecure."
I'm putting the finishing touches on my book Yes Virginia There Is A Conspiracy. I was able to track down and talk with members of Rybka's family, with the help of researcher William Law. There will be some interesting info. about Rybka in the book.
Not saying it didn't happen....apparently it did...as a 'drill'...or just under orders or some plan. But it is counterintuitive to stage a 'drill' when the President is visiting a major and known hostile city - even more so after thwarted [practice/diversionary?] attempts in Chicago and Tampa. Shows to me that some in the SS near the top [along with others in other institutions] had the fix in. Vince is considered problematic despite his good work only because for a brief time he wavered into the enemy camp. But is back now.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The drill was a security stripping, but what i am trying to figure out, is how the leadership of SS would have justified
the stripping in official terms. I am sure after the assassination they would have to explain to their superiors why it happened
and if the answer was a drill, they should have been able to explain who and why authorized such a drill after the attempts in Chicago and Tampa.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:The drill was a security stripping, but what i am trying to figure out, is how the leadership of SS would have justified
the stripping in official terms. I am sure after the assassination they would have to explain to their superiors why it happened
and if the answer was a drill, they should have been able to explain who and why authorized such a drill after the attempts in Chicago and Tampa.

I think their superiors knew all too well...and a wink and nod were all the explanation needed. Details were NOT wanted. However, why there was no accounting to Congress or more importantly, the People is the oddest and most sinister thing...but completely understandable as part of the [ongoing] cover-up.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter, i think an official explanation was still required for the record

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Henry Lee's Report to the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 1 2,487 13-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Need to find video of Cronkite: "Lee HENRY Oswald" Nick Rose 8 4,930 14-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Nick Rose