Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Non-Verbal Symbol For Our Cause
With your post above, you have totally lost my support of your idea and position. Perhaps a less truthful and confrontatory [to the powers that be] website might suit you...unless you have some mission here. Sorry. This goes WAY beyond individual egos and ideas. We are talking about whether the 'not so small' push on 11/22/63 towards neo-fascism and Totalitarianism becomes reality in Amerika in the next few months - or not. IMHO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Mark Prior Wrote:And far as conducting ourselves during any event in Dealey Plaza, I don't object to a "very verbal or raucous" demonstration...

Mark

Such a demonstration will sink you. It represents the antithesis of the intelligence and passion that represent what for me are two of the three pillars of non-violent protest. And it is utterly devoid of the spiritual energy that comprises the third pillar.

Utterly absurd on multiple levels.

Do NOT attempt to incorporate me into this nonsense by using words like "we" and "ourselves." I'll have no part of it.
Magda Hassan Wrote:The non-verbal wall of silence is deafening from the various institutions tasked with investigating the still open and unsolved crimes of the JFK and Tippet murders.

I think a very verbal and raucous squeaky wheel might have a better chance of getting the attention.

Hold on a sec...my post on "verbal and raucous" was quoting Magda.

And Peter...my idea and position, as well as the subject of this thread, is UNITY. Nothing more, nothing less.
Are there any Texas School Book Distillery T-Shirts? While the point is quite clear, it also would appear to create some thought. At least for me.
Rolleyes

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Mark Prior Wrote:"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford

"I am a strong individualist by personal habit, inheritance, and conviction; but it is a mere matter of common sense to recognize that the State, the community, the citizens acting together, can do a number of things better than if they were left to individual action." -Theodore Roosevelt

"We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you." - Winston Churchill

Mark - why did you choose these four individuals to quote in the context of this thread?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
LR Trotter Wrote:Are there any Texas School Book Distillery T-Shirts? While the point is quite clear, it also would appear to create some thought. At least for me.
Rolleyes

I've taken the liberty of copyrighting the image in my name and that of Phil Dragoo. I had the idea and the line, Phil beautifully executed the image.

Right now I'm looking at T-shirts and even -- believe it or not -- a commemorative plate!

And BTW, it's the Texas School Book DEPOSITORY.

However, the Texas School Book Distillery has GREAT potential ... !
Jan,

Because Mr. Drago asked, "And momentary unity is good for what, exactly?"

And I felt that, since I'm really a nobody on this forum, that the originators of the quotes in question could better explain what unity is good for. As for the specific quote which I chose...many historical figures have said something about unity - I could have chosen any number of them. I thought these to be appropriate.
Mark,

You've totally missed the point of my question, so I'll pose it again. Only this time, I'll offer a subtle hint that might clarify things for you:

"And momentary unity is good for what, exactly?"
Mark Prior Wrote:Jan,

Because Mr. Drago asked, "And momentary unity is good for what, exactly?"

And I felt that, since I'm really a nobody on this forum, that the originators of the quotes in question could better explain what unity is good for. As for the specific quote which I chose...many historical figures have said something about unity - I could have chosen any number of them. I thought these to be appropriate.

Mark - the Sponsors of the public slaughter of JFK are smirking at the choice of the words of Henry Ford and Winston Churchill to articulate the nature of "unity".
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I think Mark wants to organize a bunch of people in Dallas, in Dealy, that day, doing an orthodox "demonstration" along the lines of events in the 'sixties.

(Please correct me if I am wrong.)

I, personally, find that form, that venue, that space-time containment to be a trap ripe for false characterization.

In precisely the manner that Cass Expletive Sunstein throws the net of "conspiracist" at anyone questioning the official propaganda.

I was in Washington in the Nixon Counter-Innaugural January 1969. Oh, there goes Rudd and his "Maoists" with their red armbands chanting Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh! The NLF is gonna win!"

Please this time jump the record needle to a later cut on Side A October of that year when Rudd's ragtags (including the so-dangerous Ayers & Dohrn Gang) made a show of trying to outrun the Daley Police Army.

What impressed me most was the 24-Hour Emergency Board-Up Service trucks, headache racks groaning with stacks of plywood, the whine of circular saws over the rumple of generators as the stunned theater goers walked out into Windy Crystal Nacht Ersatz.

I think what Charles has said is his is a long-established method in the manner of Gandhi (whom Douglass reveals as victim of the Unspeakable) involving a demonstration of principle at a pinnacle of deep thought rising from moral bedrock.

I for one expect this fairy media to so crucify anyone in Tiananmen Square as to be a gimme--

Len Osanic made a t-shirt of my Confusatory but that was in 2010 and a limited edition.

Please use that or any image with my name on it in a way to express my rejection of the beetles' obscene exploitation of humanity.

To wit the removal of the 35th president to improve the bottom line of the unseen power elite.

Too bad we couldn't submerge Angleton's head in a flush toilet to obtain the truth behind his "privy" comment.

Productive? Problematic. Fun? Undoubtedly.

No, I won't be lumped with Occupy or Tea Party in the limited argot of the shrieking fairies and carping harpies of The Castle.

But as ee cummings wouldn't stand for the flag, I won't stand for the Warrenati.