Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
[B]In presenting this garbage and endorsing it as fact, Professor James Fetzer has revealed himself to be an accessory-after-the-fact to the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

All of Fetzer's previous assassination-related work, regardless of its intrinsic value, now is revealed to be the by-product of the sheep-dipping operation designed to establish his faux bona fides as a true seeker of truth and justice.

Professor James Fetzer, you now you are shunned by the community into which, mole-like, you so deviously burrowed -- the community of honorable men and women who seek the truth regarding the assassination of President Kennedy and who struggle valiantly to use that truth to effect justice for a murdered man and an enslaved people.

Professor James Fetzer, you have brought everlasting shame to your name, and the damage you have done in the company of the agents provocateur known collectively as "Ralph Cinque" will take years to overcome. But overcome it we shall, and in the process the name Fetzer forever will be mentioned in the same breath as the names of Dulles, Angleton, Specter, Posner, and Bugliosi. I pity your family for the shame you have visited upon it.

Professor James Fetzer, we cast you out!
[/B]
Don't say that i haven't warned you that he was an agent provocateur. I did not have any concrete evidence
but he behaved like one. What occured that forced you to write the above statement?
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Don't say that i haven't warned you that he was an agent provocateur. I did not have any concrete evidence
but he behaved like one. What occured that forced you to write the above statement?

If a man shoots you in the head because he sincerely believes the act will cure your migraine headache, you still end up dead.

That, plus the fact that I've run out of innocent explanations.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Don't say that i haven't warned you that he was an agent provocateur. I did not have any concrete evidence

Fetzer put up a lengthy LHO in the doorway kind of post. It appears to be gone; Fetzer appears to be gone.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Fetzer put up a lengthy LHO in the doorway kind of post. It appears to be gone; Fetzer appears to be gone.

Alas, Lauren, the article you reference appears on this thread as post #303.

Let it be noted for the record that, as a co-owner of Deep Politics Forum, I pleaded with my partners NOT to allow this disinformation to see the light of day on DPF. Apparently I was out-voted (at least I hope the matter was put up for a vote by the partners).

The "Cinque"/Fetzer disinformation campaign is NOT about carrying the day with its disinformation-as-argument; rather, it is about getting the JFK research community to respect it as a valid point of view, and thus support the illusion of a level playing field for their lies and our truth AND taint the JFK research community as a collection of fools and naifs.

If DPF had refused to publish it, we would have thwarted the "Cinque"/Fetzer operatives and NOT placed ourselves in the position of having aided and abetted their operation.

For further discussion, please see my thread, Why the Altgens 6 Debacle and Drama: Maintaining the Level Playing Field, at

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ying-Field
Since my post of yesterday, "JFK believe it or not: Oswald wasn't even a shooter!", has apparently been deleted, no doubt by a man who is obsessed with himself and has shown his true colors in suppressing the most important development in JFK research in the past decade -- not by demonstrating any flaw in our research, but by condemning it out of hand WITH NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER -- which shows that he has been a fraud and manipulator from the beginning. I pity this man, who seems to take sadistic pleasure in attacking those who have done more and better research than anything associated with his name. He is a complete disgrace and lacks the courage to confront ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE presented in articles like the one he has suppressed. He is despicable from head to toe! What a travesty.

Charles Drago Wrote:[B]In presenting this garbage and endorsing it as fact, Professor James Fetzer has revealed himself to be an accessory-after-the-fact to the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

All of Fetzer's previous assassination-related work, regardless of its intrinsic value, now is revealed to be the by-product of the sheep-dipping operation designed to establish his faux bona fides as a true seeker of truth and justice.

Professor James Fetzer, you now you are shunned by the community into which, mole-like, you so deviously burrowed -- the community of honorable men and women who seek the truth regarding the assassination of President Kennedy and who struggle valiantly to use that truth to effect justice for a murdered man and an enslaved people.

Professor James Fetzer, you have brought everlasting shame to your name, and the damage you have done in the company of the agents provocateur known collectively as "Ralph Cinque" will take years to overcome. But overcome it we shall, and in the process the name Fetzer forever will be mentioned in the same breath as the names of Dulles, Angleton, Specter, Posner, and Bugliosi. I pity your family for the shame you have visited upon it.

Professor James Fetzer, we cast you out!
[/B]
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Since my post of yesterday, "JFK believe it or not: Oswald wasn't even a shooter!", has apparently been deleted, no doubt by a man who is obsessed with himself and has shown his true colors in suppressing the most important development in JFK research in the past decade -- not by demonstrating any flaw in our research, but by condemning it out of hand WITH NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER -- which shows that he has been a fraud and manipulator from the beginning. I pity this man, who seems to take sadistic pleasure in attacking those who have done more and better research than anything associated with his name. He is a complete disgrace and lacks the courage to confront ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE presented in articles like the one he has suppressed. He is despicable from head to toe! What a travesty.

Jim - your fantastical nonsense, and refusal to perform journalistic due diligence, has long been apparent in the non-JFK arena.

Your recycling of agent provocateur "Cinque"'s illiterate garbage in the JFK arena is merely a further sign of your intellectual decline.

Or betrayal.

The term "Conspiracy Theorist" is purposely designed to marginalise and delegitimise genuine investigative research which threatens the Powerful.

The phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" is itself the manifestation of a psyop.

Tragically, you have become MSM's perfect "Conspiracy Theorist", willing to promote whichever half-baked, nay entirely unbaked, phantasmagoric fancy flickers across your frontal lobe.

Then you defend the indefensible in pompous, verbose, endlessly tedious fashion.

Whilst Mockingbirds chirp: "Look I told you so, you can't trust a Conspiracy Theorist to get anything right."

Your behaviour has damaged the entire research community.

Wittingly, or unwittingly, you have served the Powerful.

You have helped not to expose the Truth, but to suppress it.

I'm done with your nonsense.

Oh lookee here - it's another false flag Cinque production:

Attached Files
.jpg   SLA_patti_hearst.jpg (Size: 98.93 KB / Downloads: 8)
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Since my post of yesterday, "JFK believe it or not: Oswald wasn't even a shooter!", has apparently been deleted, no doubt by a man who is obsessed with himself and has shown his true colors in suppressing the most important development in JFK research in the past decade -- not by demonstrating any flaw in our research, but by condemning it out of hand WITH NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER -- which shows that he has been a fraud and manipulator from the beginning. I pity this man, who seems to take sadistic pleasure in attacking those who have done more and better research than anything associated with his name. He is a complete disgrace and lacks the courage to confront ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE presented in articles like the one he has suppressed. He is despicable from head to toe! What a travesty.

Jim - your fantastical nonsense, and refusal to perform journalistic due diligence, has long been apparent in the non-JFK arena.

Your recycling of agent provocateur "Cinque"'s illiterate garbage in the JFK arena is merely a further sign of your intellectual decline.

Or betrayal.

The term "Conspiracy Theorist" is purposely designed to marginalise and delegitimise genuine investigative research which threatens the Powerful.

The phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" is itself the manifestation of a psyop.

Tragically, you have become MSM's perfect "Conspiracy Theorist", willing to promote whichever half-baked, nay entirely unbaked, phantasmagoric fancy flickers across your frontal lobe.

Then you defend the indefensible in pompous, verbose, endlessly tedious fashion.

Whilst Mockingbirds chirp: "Look I told you so, you can't trust a Conspiracy Theorist to get anything right."

Your behaviour has damaged the entire research community.

Wittingly, or unwittingly, you have served the Powerful.

You have helped not to expose the Truth, but to suppress it.

I'm done with your nonsense.

Oh lookee here - it's another false flag Cinque production:

Indeed, Jan.

The disinformation garbage -- dishonest arguments and fatally flawed evidence -- peddled by "Cinque" and Fetzer long ago was revealed to be worthless -- except as a vehicle to prolong the cover-up as I explained above.

Which, apparently, is Fetzer's de facto role as we approach the 50th anniversary of John Kennedy's taking.

Professor James Fetzer -- agent provocateur, enemy of truth and justice, defiler of the memory of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Never again shall I address him directly. Fetzer is shunned, and there is not enough Purell in the northeast to get me within a hundred miles of his filth.

In the humanitarian spirit, once again I call upon Fetzer's family and closest, honest friends to intervene. Get Fetzer to the proper health care facilities now, before he can wreak further havoc on truth and justice -- and on himself.
Charles Drago Wrote:Let it be noted for the record that, as a co-owner of Deep Politics Forum, I pleaded with my partners NOT to allow this disinformation to see the light of day on DPF. Apparently I was out-voted (at least I hope the matter was put up for a vote by the partners).

Charles- that's not the record as I understand it.

My own personal view is visible in this thread.

A formal group statement, agreed by the DPF founders across the world's timezones, may be forthcoming later.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
In my pedestrian mind the focal point of Altgens 6 is President Kennedy's hands at his throat in a convulsion of pain from a gunshot wound to the throat.

This was seen and noted as one of entry by a number of Dallas Parkland emergency room doctors experienced in gunshot trauma--it's Dallas.

That one of the two accessories in the front seat would claim our president cried, "I am hit" when no other occupant did so is of note.

The upper level of Secret Service lied that our president had called the agents off his limo to cover their complicit security stripping.

Indeed Elmer Moore would call John F. Kennedy a traitor.

The agency's cya operation has been exposed by Vince Palamara.

Regarding an obscure square of the Altgens 6, Lee Oswald was in the lunchroom, he said so, others said so (some had their testimony revised), The Girl on the Stair didn't see him where the Commission put him, a secretary gave Lee Oswald change for the Coke machine and he was drinking a Coke when Truly and Baker arrived.

His innocence might also be established by the work of George Michael Evica and Gil Jesus showing he didn't order, pay for, receive, practice with, store, transport, fire, conceal the alleged weapon.

Regarding photo anomaly, the burning/blurring of the photo of the sixth floor window while the photo was in FBI custody is of note.

The so-called Backyard Photos vouched for by FBI Dartmouth hired gun Hany Farid giving America a big digital blowoff, failing to explain the fifteen anomalies including a chin implant as wide as a Freightliner.

The quest for justice in the JFK Assassination is directed into a thousand time-wasting side channels crawling with thugs.

Our proper route is working both ends, toward the interests profiting by his removal, the very, very large interests, and precisely which Operation 40 killers under which CIA handler provided the teams.

To the next intellectual plateau represented by James Douglass, JFK and the Unthinkable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 864 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM