Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady?
Magda,

When and how has this theory "been put to rest"? I know of no argument that defeats our research. Are you suggesting that the missing shoulder is not really missing? that the obfuscated face is not really obfuscated? that Black Tie Man is not really both in front of and behind Doorman at the same time? that there is no black man's profile at the torso of Doorman? that we have not compared the right ears and found the match is with Oswald, not Lovelady? that we have not matched the right eye and found that the match is to Oswald, not Lovelady? that the 27 points of identification are not really points of identification? What are you talking about, Magda? Tell me.

Jim

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Come on folks...be civil. Jim has laid out in a more complete and formal presentation than I've seen before his thesis. One can accept it or not.....but it does bring up some interesting points. May I suggest that those who disagree, if they care to debate or counter with their own take on the information, do so without rancor. When the research community fights among itself the only winners are those who promote the Big Lie [official version]. To me, this is a side issue - one in which Jim has obviously put much energy and many of his 'chips' on the table, as there is ample evidence that 'Oswald' was not on the sixth floor and not a shooter without this. But, we all have our pet theories and areas of interest. Carry on...but play nice kiddies.:mexican:

Sure there are some pet theories around but this has long been put to rest. Deadhorse Several generations ago in fact.
What's with this Greg Burnham guy? I thought he had at least a remote grasp of the nature of arguments. But he contributes NOTHING!

Greg Burnham Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Haven't we been here and done all this before? It all ended with Cinque being banned? What is new or relevant about any of this?

Yes to the first...and, uh, Yes to the second. And, uh, nothing to the third. I hope that answers your questions.
Charles Drago has not shown that we have anything wrong--not one thing! It is astounding to me how he reigns here as though he were the arbiter of truth and falsity in matters JFK. Astounding and disgusting. If he could show that we have something wrong, he would do it. But he can't, so he pontificates. He has played his hand and revealed he has no interest in logic or evidence--and appears to be the major suppressor of significant advances in research on the DPF. It's a bloody pity, but he lost his way long ago and remains utterly lost.

Charles Drago Wrote:[B]In presenting this garbage and endorsing it as fact, Professor James Fetzer has revealed himself to be an accessory-after-the-fact to the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

All of Fetzer's previous assassination-related work, regardless of its intrinsic value, now is revealed to be the by-product of the sheep-dipping operation designed to establish his faux bona fides as a true seeker of truth and justice.

Professor James Fetzer, you now you are shunned by the community into which, mole-like, you so deviously burrowed -- the community of honorable men and women who seek the truth regarding the assassination of President Kennedy and who struggle valiantly to use that truth to effect justice for a murdered man and an enslaved people.

Professor James Fetzer, you have brought everlasting shame to your name, and the damage you have done in the company of the agents provocateur known collectively as "Ralph Cinque" will take years to overcome. But overcome it we shall, and in the process the name Fetzer forever will be mentioned in the same breath as the names of Dulles, Angleton, Specter, Posner, and Bugliosi. I pity your family for the shame you have visited upon it.

Professor James Fetzer, we cast you out!
[/B]
It's here, Lauren. Drago moved it so most of the forum would not even notice. Take a look at page 31: It's there with my reply to you!

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Don't say that i haven't warned you that he was an agent provocateur. I did not have any concrete evidence
but he behaved like one. What occured that forced you to write the above statement?

Fetzer put up a lengthy LHO in the doorway kind of post. It appears to be gone; Fetzer appears to be gone.
Charles is once again making reckless allegations he can't hope to prove. If you feel comfortable in stating definitively that Jim Fetzer is an "agent provocateur" then you should disclose the evidence that has led you to that conclusion. Otherwise, it's just another nasty name to call someone.

One doesn't have to be impressed by the particular arguments of Cinque in this case to doubt that the figure in the doorway is Lovelady. No matter how many times you say it, the identity of the figure in the doorway has not been established.
Charles Drago Wrote:[B]In presenting this garbage and endorsing it as fact, Professor James Fetzer has revealed himself to be an accessory-after-the-fact to the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

All of Fetzer's previous assassination-related work, regardless of its intrinsic value, now is revealed to be the by-product of the sheep-dipping operation designed to establish his faux bona fides as a true seeker of truth and justice.

Professor James Fetzer, you now you are shunned by the community into which, mole-like, you so deviously burrowed -- the community of honorable men and women who seek the truth regarding the assassination of President Kennedy and who struggle valiantly to use that truth to effect justice for a murdered man and an enslaved people.

Professor James Fetzer, you have brought everlasting shame to your name, and the damage you have done in the company of the agents provocateur known collectively as "Ralph Cinque" will take years to overcome. But overcome it we shall, and in the process the name Fetzer forever will be mentioned in the same breath as the names of Dulles, Angleton, Specter, Posner, and Bugliosi. I pity your family for the shame you have visited upon it.

[/B]

Oh FFS.

Accessory after the fact to the murder of JFK? Shame visited on his family?

For Christ's sake, get a grip.
Don Jeffries Wrote:Charles is once again making reckless allegations he can't hope to prove. If you feel comfortable in stating definitively that Jim Fetzer is an "agent provocateur" then you should disclose the evidence that has led you to that conclusion. Otherwise, it's just another nasty name to call someone.

One doesn't have to be impressed by the particular arguments of Cinque in this case to doubt that the figure in the doorway is Lovelady. No matter how many times you say it, the identity of the figure in the doorway has not been established.

Dearest Don "Miss Manners" Jeffries,

Again: If a man shoots you in the head because he believes it's the only way to cure your migraine headache, you still end up dead.

And he is still a murderer.

I have every reason to believe that the larger argument regarding the harm done to truth and justice for JFK by Fetzer and his embrace of "Cinque's" disinformation is beyond your ability to grasp.

THE IDENTITY OF DOORWAY MAN IS NOT THE GODDAMN POINT!

GOT IT?

I haven't the time or, clearly, temperament to conduct a Cover-Up Special Ed -- oops, sorry, didn't mean to offend the short bus brigades -- or, if you prefer, Cover-up 101 class.

So you just continue being Miss Manners, and those of us with sophisticated understandings of this case and its context all continue paying you no mind whatsoever.
Mark Stapleton Wrote:

[/B]

Oh FFS.

Mark,

See above: Have fun on the Deep Politics short bus with Don, but play nice and mind your manners.

And by the way, I just love how Fetzer and his defenders keep attaching my original declaration to their pitiful rejoinders. You can't buy that kind of endorsement!
Do you have any idea how irrational you are being in upholding a dogma proclaimed by Charles Drago, when the proof is in your face? How do you account for the missing shoulder? How do you account for Black Tie Man being in front of and behind Doorman at the same time? How do you account for the obfuscated face? How do you account for the profile of a black man obscuring Doorman's shirt? Are you willing to believe ANYTHING Drago dictates, so matter how powerful the proof against it? I am dumbfounded at the astonishing lack of willingness to come to grips with new evidence on a crucial aspect of this case. Yes, we all had reason to believe Lee was not on the 6th floor--but this is stunning, direct proof that he wasn't a shooter!

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Since my post of yesterday, "JFK believe it or not: Oswald wasn't even a shooter!", has apparently been deleted, no doubt by a man who is obsessed with himself and has shown his true colors in suppressing the most important development in JFK research in the past decade -- not by demonstrating any flaw in our research, but by condemning it out of hand WITH NO JUSTIFICATION WHATSOEVER -- which shows that he has been a fraud and manipulator from the beginning. I pity this man, who seems to take sadistic pleasure in attacking those who have done more and better research than anything associated with his name. He is a complete disgrace and lacks the courage to confront ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE presented in articles like the one he has suppressed. He is despicable from head to toe! What a travesty.

Jim - your fantastical nonsense, and refusal to perform journalistic due diligence, has long been apparent in the non-JFK arena.

Your recycling of agent provocateur "Cinque"'s illiterate garbage in the JFK arena is merely a further sign of your intellectual decline.

Or betrayal.

The term "Conspiracy Theorist" is purposely designed to marginalise and delegitimise genuine investigative research which threatens the Powerful.

The phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" is itself the manifestation of a psyop.

Tragically, you have become MSM's perfect "Conspiracy Theorist", willing to promote whichever half-baked, nay entirely unbaked, phantasmagoric fancy flickers across your frontal lobe.

Then you defend the indefensible in pompous, verbose, endlessly tedious fashion.

Whilst Mockingbirds chirp: "Look I told you so, you can't trust a Conspiracy Theorist to get anything right."

Your behaviour has damaged the entire research community.

Wittingly, or unwittingly, you have served the Powerful.

You have helped not to expose the Truth, but to suppress it.

I'm done with your nonsense.

Oh lookee here - it's another false flag Cinque production:
When is Charles Drago going to get over himself and cease pontificating when the proof that he is wrong is so abundant and compelling? He, like The Force, appears to have a powerful affect upon the weak-minded. Why would anyone take a dismissal of an argument that has been laid out in such copious detail with no attempt whatsoever to rebut it? I used to think that this was the place for civilized and rational discourse and debate about the assassination of JFK. But Drago has displayed nothing but irrationality and dogmatism in his pompous dismissals of perhaps the most significant finding on JFK of the past 10 years. I used to admire Charles, but that was long before he turned into a raving maniac and "nut-job", as he displays here.

NOTE: This article is not by Ralph Cinque, but by me and Richard Hooke, who has a gift for photographic analysis. It substantiates Ralph's claims.

Charles Drago Wrote:
Mark Stapleton Wrote:

[/B]

Oh FFS.

Mark,

See above: Have fun on the Deep Politics short bus with Don, but play nice and mind your manners.

And by the way, I just love how Fetzer and his defenders keep attaching my original declaration to their pitiful rejoinders. You can't buy that kind of endorsement!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 182 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 464 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 516 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 864 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 796 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM