Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns and Butter: "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview
Charles Drago Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Please read the book before asking me any further questions. You might learn something.

Please give directions only to those who might be foolish enough to follow them.

All anyone can learn from you is how NOT to write. Or reason.

Par for you, since you did not read the book. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

"Top conspirator" is a sloppy, lazy, meaningless construction of the sort that some of us have come to expect from you.

It didn't come from me. Garrison is the one who essentially said it when asked about four people and their possible roles in the plot. Again, you did not listen since in your self exalted stage, you didn't have to. Even though you nominated him for an award. Go figure.

It should be clear to one and all that I have little respect for your mind, Jim. I find whatever limited good your work may accomplish to be outweighed dramatically by the fact that you're a self-aggrandizing, dime-a-dozen huckster looking to position himself for prominence as the 50th approaches.

When you can put out a an anthology like The Assassinations, or publish something like Probe for as many years as Lisa and I did, I will take this seriously. Let me know when you have or will do it.

You had the balls to react to my announcement that I'd nominated Jim Garrison for a Profiles in Courage Award with an onanistic "why didn't you cite my book instead of Mellen's?" whine.

Sickening.

Uh Charles, did you read the Mellen book? I did and I reviewed it. Maybe you don't know this but Joan Mellen trashed RFK in it. This is one of the points I specifically objected to in my review. Which apparently, you did not read. Who puts out the Profiles in Courage awards? I begin my book, which you failed to read, with four chapters explaining JFK's revolutionary foreign policy and how be broke with the Dulles brothers. I conclude with the RFK and Jackie message to Moscow about how detente will be put on hold since LBJ was to beholden to Big Business. I think that would score more points than saying that RFK's bodyguards were in on the killing of his brother. You do understand what I am saying don't you? Even though I am a cheap huckster who writes all these reviews and edits all these articles for nothing.

Yours is the last voice -- well, maybe next-to-last -- that should be heard as speaking for the JFK research community, let alone for truth and justice for JFK in 2013

I don't speak. People ask me to speak for them. People ask me for advice. People ask me to contribute to their web sites. People ask me to be published at CTKA. People like Cyril Wecht ask me to arrange petitions. People like Pete Johnson send me form letters to talk about on Len's show. People like Joe Backes send me info on BELO corporation which no one really knew anything about until I wrote about them. People then cross post my articles around the web.

Some huckster huh. I must have everyone fooled. Everyone except Charles Drago.
Keith Millea Wrote:Well,this is part of KPFA radio's fund raising drive so they interrupt the flow a little.This is Pacifica Radio,and they are usually on the brink of collapse,so I hope they can keep it going.KPFA is the longest running public supported radio station in the US.

Guns and Butter "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview, Part One". In this 1988 radio documentary, you hear the voice of the narrator, Rosko; co-producer and writer, David Mendelsohn, interviewing former New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison; filmmaker Oliver Stone; Lee Harvey Oswald in a 1963 radio interview; and professor and author, Philip Melanson. The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview was co-produced, edited and directed by Andrew Phillips.
http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/86549

Guns and Butter "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview, Part Two" with Jim Garrison, John Davis, and Oliver Stone. Fundraiser.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/87004

Keith - thank you for posting this.

The rest of the thread is pure warring egos, and frankly a waste of time.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Keith Millea Wrote:Well,this is part of KPFA radio's fund raising drive so they interrupt the flow a little.This is Pacifica Radio,and they are usually on the brink of collapse,so I hope they can keep it going.KPFA is the longest running public supported radio station in the US.

Guns and Butter "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview, Part One". In this 1988 radio documentary, you hear the voice of the narrator, Rosko; co-producer and writer, David Mendelsohn, interviewing former New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison; filmmaker Oliver Stone; Lee Harvey Oswald in a 1963 radio interview; and professor and author, Philip Melanson. The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview was co-produced, edited and directed by Andrew Phillips.
http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/86549

Guns and Butter "The Assassination of JFK: The Garrison Interview, Part Two" with Jim Garrison, John Davis, and Oliver Stone. Fundraiser.

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/87004

Keith - thank you for posting this.

The rest of the thread is pure warring egos, and frankly a waste of time.

Agreed. I think I will just go back to bed.

This is getting very fucking old.
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Greg;

Maybe you missed the point; which you sometimes do with me?

That remark was preemptive. So he doesn't say that my model lacks a structure also.

:wavey:

Uh, no I didn't miss your point. Perhaps you missed mine?

Fair enough, please correct me then.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Greg;

Maybe you missed the point; which you sometimes do with me?

That remark was preemptive. So he doesn't say that my model lacks a structure also.

:wavey:

Uh, no I didn't miss your point. Perhaps you missed mine?

Fair enough, please correct me then.

I'll buy a signed book.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
With all due respect Charles but Jim DiEugenio does not deserve this kind of treatment like he is a little school boy.
I believe you should settle your differences in a more civilzed manner, no need for this kind of agressive behaviour.
You did not even treat Fetzer so blatantly, a proven agent provocateur. I always hoped that the two of you should
join forces and lead the way but i was so wrong. I feel disappointed and deluded.
Don't.

I was out of line and should have made my feelings known privately.

I publicly apologize to Jim DiEugenio for my post from last evening. DPF should never be used as a vehicle for the venting of one's spleen -- especially by a co-owner of DPF.

I shall endeavor to set a better example for the readers and correspondents who come here expecting more.
My last exam, the oral with the poli sci department head, a veteran of the State Department, fluent in eight languages, dialectical materialism, that last answer before boarding Bart's '57 black Chevrolet hearse for Boston and the fugitive ballerina:

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

I could never prevent my two older brothers fighting, one to be an industry executive, the other an engineer. Obviously one doesn't make automobiles which aren't engineered and so over the Reichenbach Falls I go:

Regarding the very interesting Allen W. Dulles, when I found him in one of the eight chapters of George Michael Evica in Switzerland where one of Angleton's best liars in the world claimed he might've played tennis with buxom twins, I knew here was the key to the duplicity.

It's been said Kennedy died to protect the CIA, maybe by me, but CIA, the sword and shield of one business model, was predated by other arrangements--and in 1917 the Germans sent a Trojan train to Petrograd with the encapsulated time-release Lenin.

I begin Destiny Betrayed with an arrangement of Bag of Plastic Milint Soldiers on a green felt and lo and behold under the I Like Ike button is the sponsor of CD Jackson, enabler of Dulles & Dulles Attys to the Rich & Invisible, and so forth.

I've seen Dulles pooh-poohing Hitler and arranging loans for Germany; thanks again to Guido Giacomo Preparada for Conjuring Hitler--just as Dulles' clients conjured Lenin.

And Dulles' mates conjured the trap of Bay of Pigs, catching Kennedy in a death grip of traitor-hate--no escape save Dealey Plaza.

And the game is back on track.

I posit on fact and belief with what I've learned from my older brothers who always fight even after death that Dulles and his sword and shield serve.

At a very high level of facilitation.

To this day.

And the danger of Kennedy and Garrison is that they refused to serve.

Eric Hoffer is honking.

Got to go serve somebody.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4197[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Lee Dylan.JPG (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 3)
I accept the apology CD. Let us try and stay civil about these things. We are on the same side.

Greg: I sent you a PM at Spartacus about the request. I don't know how to do that here.

Phil:

Thanks for acknowledging the Bay of Pigs chapter. I really wanted to make that a highlight of the book. Since I am convinced now that it was a key event in the assassination.

I was determined to find the Charles Murphy article in Fortune which was ghosted by Dulles and Howard Hunt. It took awhile and I had to wait a week since it was about 30 miles away. BUt I got it. Its one of those things that many people talk about, but they never actually quote from or include in their bibliography. Then I found the letter in Garrison's files from Murphy to Lansdale saying that, when Kennedy read the essay he was so angry that he stripped Murphy of his Air Force reserve status.

And here is the kicker: Murphy didn't mind since his loyalty was not to Kennedy, but to Allen Dulles! He actually put that in writing. I mean you imagine these guys thinking like this, but to see it in writing in a signed letter, that was really jarring. When I read that I had to get the article. And it was even worse than I thought it would be. That's when I knew I really had something new and relevant.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I accept the apology CD. Let us try and stay civil about these things. We are on the same side.

Greg: I sent you a PM at Spartacus about the request. I don't know how to do that here.

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 100 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 466 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,406 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,374 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,443 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,922 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,061 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,420 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,276 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 3,172 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio