Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay of films shot in DP
I wanted to see how much of the motorcade was filmed and by whom... so I put together this tool which shows which films covered the turn onto Elm, when Nix and Muchmore started, etc...

A number of films capture pieces and parts of the turn onto Elm and yet not one shows the WIDE turn as described by Truly.

I will be adding photographic overlays next...

I hope this can be a valuable tool and helps with your analysis

DJ

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4698[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.gif   What-was-filmed-in-DP.gif (Size: 704.69 KB / Downloads: 85)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4699[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   DP photos of motorcade.jpg (Size: 354.3 KB / Downloads: 82)
R. Hunter
Wonderful David! Thanks for creating and posting this :thumbsup:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Wonderful David! Thanks for creating and posting this :thumbsup:

Yes, an excellent contribution to the body of research.

David - thank you.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Now... if we can only find out what happened to the WIDE TURN onto Elm in Hughes and Towner...

As I watch Towner, it appears like Greer is cutting the corner and comes nowhere near Truly. Same as we see Rosemary run by in Bell and Martin...

I am putting together a very large gif of the Bell corner turn to see how it matches to Towner and others

DJ
R. Hunter
So why does Truly testify to this happening?

Doesn't show in Towner, Hughes, Martin or Bell.... and was cut out of Zapruder...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4713[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.gif   HughesFilm_zpsaebc3369.gif (Size: 2.43 MB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg   BellandMartinnowideturn_zps9cd876e3.jpg (Size: 423.74 KB / Downloads: 57)
R. Hunter
Was Truly lying then, is he lying now, or is he not a chronic and habitual liar?

The film is missing the turn as are all films.

Truly misrepresents the turn.

There is no stop in the Z film.

Were the people Palamara presents prevaricating?

http://vincepalamara.com/2012/02/10/59-w...the-tapes/
See, now that's just it...

Towner and Martin do catch the turn and it does not appear as Truly describes.
Hughes' turn does not look too wide... yet it seems to stop and start (his film) at some interesting spots
Bell shows the limo already in the center lane as it passes the opening at Elm/Houston...

The little ISLAND that the limo could have come close to is directly in front of the east corner of the open TSBD door..

There does not appear to be a slowing or turning back toward the center of Elm going on...

I'd also like to know how Willis gets from his 3rd photo to his 4th if the motorcade is moving at better than 10mph and does not slow or stop at Elm.
Seems pretty amazing back to back photos and yet do we see Willis running over with his duaghter? She gets there with the limo turning the corner while his photo is much further WEST than the corner...

In the Bell gif, there is someone running thru the opening and then left... maybe Phil?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4724[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4723[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.gif   Bell-Elm-Houston-turn_zpsc996c476.gif (Size: 2.12 MB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   willis03.jpg (Size: 306.87 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   willis04.jpg (Size: 229.53 KB / Downloads: 36)
R. Hunter
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Was Truly lying then, is he lying now, or is he not a chronic and habitual liar?

The film is missing the turn as are all films.

Truly misrepresents the turn.

There is no stop in the Z film.

Were the people Palamara presents prevaricating?

http://vincepalamara.com/2012/02/10/59-w...the-tapes/
Not only Truly but Rich De la Rosa, and many of the other witnesses to the "other film", saw the wide turn.
David Josephs Wrote:See, now that's just it...

Towner and Martin do catch the turn and it does not appear as Truly describes.
Hughes' turn does not look too wide... yet it seems to stop and start (his film) at some interesting spots
Bell shows the limo already in the center lane as it passes the opening at Elm/Houston...

The little ISLAND that the limo could have come close to is directly in front of the east corner of the open TSBD door..

There does not appear to be a slowing or turning back toward the center of Elm going on...

I'd also like to know how Willis gets from his 3rd photo to his 4th if the motorcade is moving at better than 10mph and does not slow or stop at Elm.
Seems pretty amazing back to back photos and yet do we see Willis running over with his duaghter? She gets there with the limo turning the corner while his photo is much further WEST than the corner...

In the Bell gif, there is someone running thru the opening and then left... maybe Phil?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4724[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4723[/ATTACH]
Towner , Hughes, and most likely Zapruder, have been edited at the point of the turn in the same spot. I have always found Bob Harris' theory of a first shot at this point intriguing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXWC87-WOKU

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 343 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 271 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 295 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 333 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 336 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 798 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,598 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 9,400 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 27,808 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Kennedy Films of Robert Drew Jim DiEugenio 2 2,936 22-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio