Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding??
For as long as I can remember Judy Baker has been destitute living on what contributions she can rouse from her supporters. Yet she is putting on a FREE conference in Dallas this November where several noted JFK researchers are presenting. She invited me- via fb private message- but we cannot go to Dallas this year. I am wondering who is paying for all of this.
I guess I should just message and ask her.

Dawn
It was a big push for her and Kris to get her book on David Ferrie out, including her sales of "Me and Lee", I'm sure they are both doing quite well. Kris knows I wouldn't go, because he knows how I feel about her. I told him over the phone and before I could finish my train of thought he hung up on me. Oh well, I just don't believe her, I get put through the third degree ringer so I have to "prove" everything I say is true, JVB says a whole lotta shit and doesn't prove anything, okay.
I thought given Judyth's background that her story of meeting Oswald and even having a tryst was plausible. All that I got from reading her and being in the Facebook crowd was that there was serious biological research going on with several persons loosely connected to Oswald. But, much of her story looked like a comedy of errors and bureaucratic indifference. It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work. Maybe they didn't trust her - seems very likely.
Propaganda and Disinformation in the JFK Assassination:
http://dalethorn.com/Jfk_Mighty_Wurlitzer.txt
Quote:It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work.

Are you referring that JVB was an agent of some kind? Perhaps, CIA? Could you please tell me or list off the top of your head without reverting to Google for any information, how many CIA women have you heard of during 1960's?
I just typed out a 500 word reply and clicked 'Submit Reply', and the forum returned the message "Please enter at least one character" - dumped my entire message.

Summarizing: I read the book, and what it describes is basically "I was assigned this and that, did the work, nothing really happened".
Minutes ago I responded to a PM, typing several sentences, and all of that disappeared after clicking submit. Second attempt also failed. Is that unusual?
Scott Kaiser Wrote:
Quote:It was as though her handlers threw a bone her direction now and then, but otherwise were busy with more important work.

Are you referring that JVB was an agent of some kind? Perhaps, CIA? Could you please tell me or list off the top of your head without reverting to Google for any information, how many CIA women have you heard of during 1960's?

A certain female author/journalist?
Ruth Paine.
Albert Doyle Wrote:Ruth Paine.

Just be cause she was a part time teacher, teaching Russian doesn't make her an "employee" of the CIA. Just because Mrs. Paine had connections to the Oswald's where they all attended a party at De Mohrenschildt's place doesn't make her an "employee" of the CIA. What proof is there that Ruth Paine was [in-fact] a paid CIA agent, asset, informant or otherwise in any way working with or for the CIA? Please provide material.
I don't see what difference it makes at that point. There's no doubt Ruth Paine served CIA interests directly in her handling of Oswald and subsequent cover up.

Anne Goodpasture.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 16,386 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 20,809 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 27,812 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 58,486 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,426 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 6,001 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 4,043 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 4,197 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Upcoming Conferences On 50th of the Big Lies of the WC. Peter Lemkin 5 4,197 14-07-2014, 03:48 PM
  Could Judyth Baker have had her affair with LEE rather than HARVEY? David Josephs 7 6,163 02-06-2014, 04:17 PM