Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Tom Scully Wrote:
Jim Hargrove Wrote:HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

Easy to see why neither the WC nor the HSCA interviewed A. Felde. JA says he tracked down Allen R. Felde years later, and by then he had changed his Social Security Number and denying he knew Oswald. The aftermath of this case seems to never end.

I access "ancestry" free, never interview anyone, and do not travel to do research. Sounds like John needs to be
put on a budget and attempt what can be retrieved by more modest and less intrusive methods.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7115&stc=1]

Info displayed below is consistent with what FBI reported of interview with former USMC Sgt. Robert Allen Felde
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7116&stc=1]

You consider interviewing someone "intrusive"? "Put on a budget"? He spent his own money for 12 years tracking down witnesses.
Since your arrival here the only thing you seem to want to do is attack JA's research. Is that why you joined? Just curious.

Dawn
There's a fatal flaw in both the FBI's and H&L attackers claim:

The stuttering schizophrenic SH Landesberg could not possibly be the socially fluid person portrayed in the L'eandes evidence. Political meeting disruption is quite stressful. Mr L'eandes was even recorded being punched. Yet there is not one reference to this person ever becoming unraveled by it or stuttering. They were clearly two different people. It is plainly obvious that the nervous, stuttering, caving SH Landesberg would never have been hired as a paid infiltrator. Meanwhile SR Landesberg just so happened to possess the same quality of, low and behold, one Lee Harvey Oswald of not breaking when caught.

Quote:There's a basic flaw in the denier's attack on Armstrong's Landesberg evidence.

They are saying Steven Harris Landesberg was an unstable stuttering schizophrenic when trying to destroy his credibility. But what they don't want you to notice is that Al Fowler said L'eandes was a likable person with a friendly personality and that he liked him. If you look at the You-Tube videos of SR Landesberg indeed we see exactly that, a personable, humorous, likable guy who used his personal charm to establish fame and an acting career. The person we see in those You-Tube videos fits Fowler's description to a T. - Not to mention the southern accent.

Now we look at SH Landesberg whom those same H&L attackers are claiming was so weird and unstable that he was forced into psychiatric care not once but twice. Is this the same person who charmed Al Fowler and was a regular at the Circle Bar? Is this the same person who was so social as to give Rizzuto a long list of friends to confirm who he was? Is the unstable hoaxing nut SH Landesberg a guy who Michael Dunn would have roomed with?

The deniers have stretched their lies too far and the unstable stuttering psychotic SH Landesberg doesn't quite reach far enough to line up with the smooth and confident, socially-connected L'eandes.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:..........
You consider interviewing someone "intrusive"? "Put on a budget"? He spent his own money for 12 years tracking down witnesses.
Since your arrival here the only thing you seem to want to do is attack JA's research. Is that why you joined? Just curious.

Dawn

Dawn,

If I had read this before posting my rather tongue in cheek comment comparing resources JA is able to apply to his research efforts, vs. my minimalist approach, I would not have posted it. Please accept my apology, and I hope
John will considering accepting it, as well.
http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/uti...ge/page/67

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7127&stc=1]

I had no intention to join this forum with any agenda other than to post and discuss the facts as I've collected
and sorted them, to gain new ones through discussion and presentation. I want to put what I believe is well supported, to the test.

A primary reason I joined this forum is because Jim DiEugenio seemed to have made it the primary place where
he was making timely posts. He and I have a history, (hang together or assuredly ..... hang separately) and incidently, the following is an example of a tactic to discredit and diminish the deliverer of details an embarrassed individual would rather not see come to light, but has no substantive counterargument.:

At the black mark, lower left.:
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7126&stc=1]

I considered what happened here, intrusive, my own opinion fwiw. Again, if I had read JA's candid comments about his purpose and his openness, I probably would have not posted the comment you quoted. :

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/uti...ge/page/65
http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/uti...ge/page/67
Two page letter at links above is related to this letter.:
http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/uti...ge/page/64

I much prefer to post about and research other issues, and I have not and will not set out to discredit JA's opinions. I will ask those who post them and agree with them to post support for them, as I have asked Mr. Doyle and Mr. Hargrove to do. I only asked them to post a primary source in support of their conclusion that Barry Gray met Rizzuto aka SH Landesberg, face to face.

You are an attorney, Dawn. Is it not considered, in your line of work, that a claim that an FBI report is fake or otherwise unreliable, is an extraordinary claim? What are the obligations (burden of proof) of the party who makes such a claim?

I am banned from the Parker forum, I do not tow a party line there, or anywhere. I've watched members from Parker's forum comment here and conduct themselves in a very similar (predictable) way. It is not my way. The bulk of them hold those they disagree with to a standard of proof they do not hold themselves to as they press their group opinion that PM is LHO as if this was obvious and well supported by available evidence.

They are blind to the observable irony that their belief system related to PM is not founded more soundly on fact than the Harvey & Lee belief system. Anticipated "new evidence," (an elusive, hopefully conclusive, yet to be found (or possibly, rendered via image enhancing software) photo image of a back corner of the TSBD vestibule) is not a justification for an obnoxious, smug, mocking air of superiority. A look in the mirror might do wonders.

I do not, for example, have an adversarial relationship with David Josephs, as I am fairly certain he will confirm.

I did not intend to post a lengthy response to you, Dawn, but I wanted to emphasize that I am not coming here with an agenda and my limited posting history here, initially in a blog post, and in a recent back and forth with Scott Kaiser supports what I am saying to you, and may help answer your question.

Attached Files
.jpg   DiEugenioProtege.jpg (Size: 626.59 KB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg   ArmstrongSelfDesc.jpg (Size: 27.62 KB / Downloads: 54)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Quote:I do not, for example, have an adversarial relationship with David Josephs, as I am fairly certain he will confirm.

I have always respected your work Tom... I've always agreed with your overarching notion that it's the people and connections which built these engines of secrecy. Understand some of these from this POV and events take on a different perspective.

John and I have been friends a while now... as gracious are his intentions as stated above, are his dealings with the authentication of his work. As long as people keep looking deeper.

As anyone who has tried to compile work in analysis of the JFK "situation" finds, the mountain just keeps growing. I want to write a little piece on Mexico and 300+ pages later I'm still not thru... the rifle from Italy to 6th floor? 60 pages and growing while learning some new things, to me at least.

I know first hand JA does not consider the work tablets from the mount but an ongoing conversation... thank you for your help with Felde although while I see the ROBERT ALLEN connection to the wrong SN#, there is nothing to detail why 2 men's names have the same SN#. Was the name changed at some point IN the marines?

Alesander was corrected to Alexander D... why not to Allen R at that point?
Do you have any other USMC data with "Allen R Felde" ?

that one sheet you posted with his name is the only I've ever seen
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...post101181

I'm not sure if your point is to debunk H&L or just anything whose sources are not as supportive of the conclusions as they should be...

I'm all for authentication, as you know. the point of Felde was the FBI's "bungling" and inability to locate a marine record which might cause a problem as opposed to a Money Order out of thin air....

No one likes their thoughts, work or beliefs to be questioned. I come from logic and analysis. it should make sense and it should be supported with facts related to what is being proven.

the rest is just mean people being mean.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Tom Scully Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:
Jim Hargrove Wrote:HI, David. John is convinced that Alexander D. and Allen R. Felde were the same guy. He wrote that the evidence showed "both" were recruited from the Milwaukee, WI area in the same month of the same year. At any rate, A Felde was with Harvey stationed near Memphis, TN as Lee was bound for Japan and his duty at Atsugi.

Easy to see why neither the WC nor the HSCA interviewed A. Felde. JA says he tracked down Allen R. Felde years later, and by then he had changed his Social Security Number and denying he knew Oswald. The aftermath of this case seems to never end.

I realize that is what he THINKS, but there is not proof for such and I am assisting him to rethink that position.

I thought I had read that "Alexander D" changed his name to "Allen R" since there was not ALLEN R with Oswald at any time according to the Unit Diaries.

Are you aware of any evidence which shows they are the same person? There is no "both" in the USMC diaries, only Alexander D Felde.

The FBI report out of Milwaukee says that an anonymous caller contacted the Journal and stated that ALLEN R. FELDE knew Oswald in the Marines. The FBI went to St. Louis - USMC Records center, and claimed the only FELDE was Robert Allen.

Is this the FBI hiding Alexander D. FELDE from us? There is not a single mention of Alexander D in any of the FBI reports... very strange

Am I remembering wrong - wasn't a cassette tape of the SS dictabelt recording found in a library in Wisconsin?

Hi David,

This is my second response, as promised.

"Robe Felde" displayed in the Ancestry USMC muster roles in images in my last post, is certainly the former USMC Sgt., and Chicago police patrolman interviewed by FBI in 1964 as Robert Allen Felde. His USMC serial no. was 1615775 vs. Life Magazine's Allen Felde, serial no. 1641924 .

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7108&stc=1]

I put two black dots to the left of "our" Felde's name on the list....
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7109&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7128&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7129&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7130&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7131&stc=1]

David,
I never heard of Felde(s) before you asked me about them in your post of yesterday, 10 July.
What I can say supported by my brief research is that the only constant are the two serial numbers.
The serial no. 1615775, of former USMC Sgt., Robert Allen Felde, a man reported interviewed in Chicago by the FBI who claimed he did not know LHO, only appears in USMC records so far, as inducted and late in his enlistment period, as Robert A (or Allen ?) Felde. All other variations. Allen R Felde, Alex Felde, Alesandro Felde, Alexander (or Alesandro ?) D. Felde appear n USMC records with the serial no. 1641924 .

I agree, so far, that LHO is listed in California while Felde serial no. 1641924 is assigned in Memphis and
Naples. I am also firm in opinion that this is all that can be proven..... LHO, according to USMC records, served
with Felde serial no. 1641924 until records indicate Felde serial no. 1641924 .was reassigned to Memphis.

Can you agree that everything else is conjecture?:
Quote:an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

"conjectures about the newcomer were many and varied"
[TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
[TR]
[TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
[TD]speculation, guesswork, surmise, fancy, presumption, assumption, theory, postulation, supposition; [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If not, what else do you have in support of forming opinion, aside from the recollection of LHO's assignments and physical presence as related by Felde serial no. 1641924 , the entity presumably interviewed by Life Magazine and
by the FBI? CE1961 presents USMC timeline for LHO that does not include Memphis training, but this contradicts the statement of Felde serial no. 1641924 .

Am I correct, and there is unfortunately no diplomatic way to ask you this..... in thinking that you do
not want to settle for serial no. confirmation to track a name because there is the idea that Lee served in California with Felde serial no. 1641924 and Harvey served with Felde serial no. 1641924 in Memphis, (and Jacksonville ?), but there is no Harvey or a serial no. representing Harvey, so far found in USMC records also listing Felde serial no. 1641924 ?

I worked on Felde with no preconceived notion. I worked on Janney's "missing" CIA assassin of Mary Meyer with no particular expectation of actually locating and proving that individual to be no missing and not a CIA assassin. I began here on DPF blogging about Nagell. I believe the most important support for Nagell's story, the ID card evidence found "on him" or in his vehicle at the time of his "bank disturbance" arrest, is assumed to have existed but neither it nor supporting documentation has actually come to light. I believe this "hole" in Nagell is supported now in the writing of Dick Russell.

I have a sensitivity to reading the written descriptions of what I am impressed are unsettled matters, as if they are fact. I try to make that my only influence. I have few or no friends. Are friends who prefer to embrace [B]descriptions of what I am impressed are unsettled matters, as if they are fact, even friends at all?

[/B]

Attached Files
.jpg   AllenRFeldesTransfer.jpg (Size: 411.39 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AlexanderDfeldeLHOdiary.jpg (Size: 192.25 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AlesanderFeldeUSMCdiary.jpg (Size: 248.99 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   AllenRFeldePg631.jpg (Size: 115.46 KB / Downloads: 33)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
TOm:

Why did you get banned from ROKC?

I did not know that.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:TOm:

Why did you get banned from ROKC?

I did not know that.

I hope the moderators here will bear with me, and I will show restraint by not posting links to other forums.
I was under an assumption last June (call me crazy, I still attempt to take people at their word) that I had reached
an understanding to take the reins of a certain venue.: (note the sequence of the dates in the images)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7133&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7132&stc=1]
(It may seem churlish, but I am upset that it has been continually displayed for two years by Mr. Spartacus that I wrongly described his friend Janney as the maker of false claims to the degree of telling lies (it was and is true), that I was unfit and had to be immediately banned, and that you, Jim, are at least as deficient and worthy of disappearing as I am.) If you have not asked them to take down "The Future of the Forum" thread, and apologize publicly to both of us, I hope you are thinking about putting in a request!

After assuring me she was not attempting an end run around the understanding I had reached with Andy Walker,
yup...... your guessed it....the next thing I read was the announcement of James Gordon. When I pm'd Gordon to point out the fact that I was indeed "end runned," he feigned a lack of understanding by responding that I had the same opportunity as anyone else to apply to take over the forum, when it was obvious I was telling him that Andy had broken his word and Kathy had broken her assurance to me by making believe I did not exist.

Knitting this together, my opinion of Kathy is as low as it is of their revered forum founder. I defended Carmine Savastano when he questioned the evidence actually supporting the PM lovefest on Greg's forum. This earned me no love there, and Carmine was soon driven off. Greg became active again at the "new and improved" Becket/Gordon forum. He tangled with Carmine in a thread there and posted an expletive. It disappeared after Carmine read it, but there was no edit stamp at the bottom of the post. Greg took advantage of this by posturing that he did not understand what Carmine was complaining about. On another forum, I posted advice about this to Carmine that Greg read and then created a thread on his forum to call me out and announce he was done with me.

[TABLE="class: fw-fixed"]
[TR="class: header"]
[TH="class: fw-even, colspan: 2, align: left"]Message to Tom Scully[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]I just put the sick bag on and paid a visit to stinky's. Are you on drugs, Tom?

On the 12th, you nailed it.
Carmine,
Did you miss the problem that there is no edit time stamp on Greg's thread you've referred to?
I imagine this is why he issued a denial intended to render your claim false, about his tactic.
Unless there has been a major code change, only an admin. could accomplish the elimination of the proof of your claim without leaving an edit time stamp visible at the bottom of Greg's post.....

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: profilePic"][/TD]
[TD="class: postDescription"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Ironically, this was Greg's rationale:
Quote:....Let's get this straight. I was tossing the f-bombs at the (a reference to David Joseph). That should be fuckin obvious. My comments FOLLOWED COMMENTS MADE BY THE (a reference to David Joseph), NOT MR PARANOIA, 2015 (aka Carmine).

The F-Bombs were then edited out by - at the that stage, person's unknown. Kathy later admitted she did it.....

......As for your own twist in this matter, NumbScully, that I "had help in making [my] words disappear" -- where the ____ did you get that from? Your _____ is my guess.....
Greg misunderstood that my interest and comment to Carmine was related to my knowledge that not even one with moderator privileges could have edited a post without leaving an edit stamp, and that it had to have been done by an Admin. When I was a moderator there, I ALWAYS immediately announced all edits or invisibility of any post I moderated. As you know, that kind of courtesy vanished along with your and my memberships and all of your posts there. What Greg missed was that I was advising Carmine that Kathy had edited out the expletive in Greg's post without announcing it or edit stamping his post. Sure enough, she later admitted she was the catalyst of Greg merely taking an opportunity to tweak Carmine's position that it appeared he was inventing the rule breaking he had observed and was complaining about.:

Quote: Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

I removed the phrase. Please move on. There is no need to bring up those things. It's been corrected.

So the problem here is that I have been influenced negatively by the utter lack of ethics or the ability to discern right from wrong of several individuals who neither exhibit or practice the least bit of contrition. The other night I read a particularly hypocritical claim of "preservation of truth" by a Mr. Speer, prompting me to dash off an email to him titled, "You Are Not Fit to Shine Gary's Shoes," cc'd to Gary and to Mr. Spartacus, himself!

Attached Files
.jpg   kathya10.jpg (Size: 42.05 KB / Downloads: 29)
.jpg   TheArtofTheDeal.jpg (Size: 137.56 KB / Downloads: 29)
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Tom Scully Wrote:I'll add that Doyle's speculation that the FBI listened in, presumably to a broadcast exchange between Rizzuto aka SH Landesberg and Barry Gray BEFORE the FBI could interview the entity confidentially, is an absurd speculation.

Like I said, you're all wet Scully.

Since Jim has nailed this reference with an irrefutable source you need to now answer why, if Rizzuto was L'eandes, would he go on a campaign to expose himself on the night of the assassination?

Why would you want to defend Von Pein-like deniers and FBI against Armstrong?

Long time respected forum member Doyle, the first and third page of this record refute your claim. I expect an apology from you, after you read and contemplate the following, because you did not simply
object to the proof i've already posted, you attempted to shift your objection to my well supported argument to somehow being about me, personally. This is troubling and very disappointing. :

Page 1 of 3
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7134&stc=1]

Page 3 of 3 :
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...lPageId=90
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7135&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   ThisIsOverAgentMetRizzuto.jpg (Size: 123.06 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   OppositeofWMCAgraySayingTwoGuys.jpg (Size: 127.69 KB / Downloads: 62)
Tom Scully Wrote:You are an attorney, Dawn. Is it not considered, in your line of work, that a claim that an FBI report is fake or otherwise unreliable, is an extraordinary claim? What are the obligations (burden of proof) of the party who makes such a claim?

This is a surprising statement coming from someone who is interested in the Kennedy assassination, because evidence of FBI malfeasance runs throughout its so-called investigation of JFK's murder. A statement like that is doubly surprising because FBI malpractice has been in the news this very year, as well as in earlier decades. Consider these stories from 2015:

Pseudoscience in the Witness Box: The FBI faked an entire field of forensic science [Slate.com April 22, 2015]:

The Washington Post's 4/18/2015 story begins with these chilling words: "The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000."

Remember the famous Frederick Whitehurst scandal from the late 1990s, when this top FBI scientist disclosed that his organization had fabricated evidence for both the first World Trade Center bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing? The Justice Department's inspector general, Michael Bromwich, made a scathing report about FBI evidence tampering that everyone in the media had to work really hard to forget. The FBI tried to hound Whitehurst to death, for which he eventually earned more than a million dollars from the Bureau for its harrassment.

In the Kennedy case, the ham-fisted malfeasance of the FBI is equally obvious. Consider the testimony of FBI evidence expert James Cadigan. Cadigan's testimony had to be altered because he inadvertently spilled the beans that the FBI had secretly seized "Oswald's possessions" from Dallas police the night of the assassination, and secretly returned them to Dallas three days later, only to publicly send them back to Washington later the same day. While secretly at FBI headquarters, 225 items of evidence catalogued by Dallas Police became 455 items of evidence, a Minox "spy" camera became a Minox light meter, and so on.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7136&stc=1]

For a thorough examination of how the FBI cooked the books on the Kennedy assassination, see: http://harveyandlee.net/FBI/FBI.html.

Attached Files
.jpg   Cadigan_changes.jpg (Size: 147.96 KB / Downloads: 54)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
In 1975 Warren Commission co-counsel Burt W. Griffin said, "All of the records were in the hands of the two agencies (FBI and CIA) and, if they so desired, any infor*mation or files could have been destroyed or laundered prior to the time the Commission could get them." [Houston Chronicle, 9/2/75]

The FBI's own William Sullivan, talking about Hoover, told the HSCA: "If there were documents that possibly he didn't want to come to the light of the public, then those documents no longer exist, and the truth will never be known."

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7137&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   nov_24-36.jpg (Size: 177.6 KB / Downloads: 54)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 569 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 450 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 498 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 456 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,809 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,686 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 43,123 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,191 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,746 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle