Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Killed Arafat?
Magda Hassan Wrote:I think there is a part 3 coming from Al Jazeera which will take this further.

Plus the journalist behind all story this is ex (sic) State department which may mean nothing or may mean many things.

Well all of those heads of state need to take note how little polonium it takes and how easily concealed it is and have another look at their nearest and dearest. And the waiter. And the hotel cleaner. And the body guard. I could be them too. Just.like.that. It opens the way for it to happen to all if it is done to one. Arafat was not powerful a man after all. Or was he?

Abbas is such a pliant Israeli quisling and he seems fine about the investigation. Clearly the Russians less so and some of the Palestinians are very queasy for various possible reasons. Israel knows everyone will think of them first, but they aren't owning this one while they have others. And it may well be them alone or in partnership. But with whom? The Russians? A Russian? A Russian/Israeli? An Israeli American with Israeli Russian connections? Some one with access to polonium. Suha wants to know what happened to her husband and expose the murderer who ever that is. But she can't be unaware of the politics involved in the cover up.

This would be hard to solve using standard detective/forensic work IF everyone was cooperating. Almost none of the major players are cooperating! Short of someone in the know breaking ranks and whistleblowing, I don't see how anyone will develop leads other than ones [many!] that are highly speculative, and almost impossible to establish. The French as far as any legal process are keeping their silence - one is not even sure if they plan to do anything. I can't imagine Israel was not involved or didn't know. They controlled every person and every item that went in and out from the besieged Arafat Compound, at the end. They must have a very good idea - if not know - but they won't cooperate at all. IMO, at the time of his death, Arafat had lost most of his power and his death changed little vis-a-vis the PA.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:IMO, at the time of his death, Arafat had lost most of his power and his death changed little vis-a-vis the PA.
Yes, he was on the nose with most of the Arab leaders. Not one lifted finger to help him in the siege. Now they would rather spend all their money and energy killing other Arabs like Assad and Qaddafi instead of go 'boo' to Israel.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Clashes in Jerusalem as Israeli forces shut down Arafat event
Published yesterday (updated) 12/11/2013 09:50

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces and intelligence officers stormed a sports club in the Silwan neighborhood of Jerusalem and dispersed Palestinians who were commemorating the ninth anniversary of late president Yasser Arafat's death.

Witnesses told Ma'an that large numbers of Israeli officers stormed the club and forced commemorators to leave immediately. The forces presented an order signed by the Israeli minister of interior banning the commemoration.

"After I was notified that on Nov. 11, 2013, the Palestinian Authority was sponsoring a celebration at Silwan club commemorating Yasser Arafat's anniversary, without a license or a written permission, I hereby ban the activity in the club or any other location in Jerusalem," the order read.

Fatah's secretary-general in Jerusalem Omar Shalabi denounced the ban and highlighted that Israeli soldiers handed summons to Maamoon Abbasi, Anas Abbasi, Muhammad Abu Swayy and Ghadyan Qemary.

Clashes broke near the club between Israeli forces and young Palestinian men. The Israelis fired stun grenades at the commemorators and as a result a motorcyclist, who was driving nearby, was injured by shrapnel.

Israel police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told Ma'an that police officers responding to a "banned event" in Silwan came under attack from Palestinian rock-throwers.

He said Israeli forces responded using stun grenades but denied anyone was injured.

Jerusalem activists launched balloons shaped as Palestinian flags as well as photos of Arafat.
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=646413
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Ask yourself what the US or international reaction would be to a Palestinian being definitively linked to the murder of an Israeli PM?

Obviously connected to the War On Terror Regime Change campaign being conducted in the Middle East since Bush's reign of terror.
Litvinenko and Arafat prove Polonium is an excellent covert assassination method since you can prove it and it makes no difference.

Arafat's intel murder slips quietly into the murky pool of the memory hole...
Don't forget that the 'machine' which does the assassinations in the USA came up with a Palestinian mind controlled patsy [Sirhan Sirhan], thinking that would 'fly'......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Confirmation Malcolm-X Killed by FBI/NYPD conspiracy Peter Lemkin 2 2,335 27-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Professor of nuclear physics killed in bomb blast in Tehran Carsten Wiethoff 16 16,316 11-08-2016, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Dag Hammarskjöld killed by Belgian mercenary pilot? Ivan De Mey 3 4,778 09-04-2014, 05:31 AM
  Brazil’s Ex-President Kubitschek Killed by US-Backed Regime Magda Hassan 1 7,006 14-12-2013, 06:15 AM
  Who killed George Polk? Tracy Riddle 0 3,176 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Plot that Killed Gandhi Jim DiEugenio 0 2,825 17-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,103 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
  Sunny Sheu Killed after reporting death threat from Judge Joseph Golia Magda Hassan 4 4,512 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Taliban Leader Mullah Mohmmad Omar has been found and killed in Pakistan Magda Hassan 2 3,174 23-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't James H. Fetzer 53 24,919 12-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jack White