Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumping for Donald
David Guyatt Wrote:
Paul Rigby Wrote:Put a rug in the White House:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

You should never mock as comb over.

You never know, one day you may need one yourself.

Allow me to introduce you to my comb-over gallery created for the discerning gentleman. Sadly not featured is the "Scargill" where the hair growing out of the ear is nurtured over many years until it is long enough to be combed-over the bald hear. It is a similar concept to the moustache-cum-comb-over rug that is featured in my foregoing gallery.

Enquiries for gentlemen who are hair challenged should be addressed to my PM for a quote for immediate and discrete assistance.

I've given my fellow follicly-challenged blue, Wayne (Rooney), your number, telling him you're known as Granny Guyatt the Trichologist.

For my own part - now, sadly, long gone - I refuse to countenance marching into a barber's and demanding "a full Ralph Coates, please." No, it's shave the remaining hairs to the bone and be done with it.

Incidentally, the secret of Trumping has been revealed: https://twitter.com/TIME/status/612387058234040320

"Boardroom fabulous," indeed.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Messages In This Thread
Trumping for Donald - by Paul Rigby - 18-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Trumping for Donald - by David Guyatt - 20-06-2015, 09:11 AM
Trumping for Donald - by Paul Rigby - 21-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Trumping for Donald - by David Guyatt - 22-06-2015, 06:53 AM
Trumping for Donald - by David Guyatt - 10-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Trumping for Donald - by Magda Hassan - 10-07-2015, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When will the CIA assassinate Donald Trump's hair-type substance? Paul Rigby 5 20,547 15-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell